How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App? - Page 10 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App?

hello gyzzz i no longer use it but i have the same problem as you and it annoys me and in these reak application you cannot make a withdraw amount if you don't have any refferal.

I also download a few apps but it's not your fault that you didn't reach the minimum withdrawal amount it's the fault of apps because they give very few rewards and highest minimum withdrawal and to reach minimum withdrawal we have to work for days.

• +3 1

you're right, all the apps need to be active and work for many months but the problem isn't here, the issue that you aren't sure if you will receive the payment or not!

one of the best apps currently is Go goal, I reached the minimum payout in just a week^^

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not like these apps, There are many applications that can not be withdrawn after reaching the minimum level of Amount after earning them. But sometimes the minimum level is higher than that which is not fulfilled so many people cannot raise their money.

I think that these applications are stereotypes ... How can a free download from Google app give you the right to earn if it is for free?
I don't know, maybe I have something wrong .. if you know, correct me
Thank you

• +2 1

There are a lot of fake applications, it is rare to find real profit applications, do not waste your time and stick to this platform, you can search more to get a good application

Most of the applications in the play market are real. In these applications, the withdrawal amount can be obtained only if you have a referral. I used some of these apps and made about $ 35. You just need to get referrals and you can withdraw your funds.

There are many earning apps listed on play store. Many of them are fake and some of them are real. In these real apps you cann't make a withrawable amount if you don't have any refferal. I earned $30 in whaff reward app through refferal tasks.

There are many apps available on google for earning . But all of them are no real . Some them are real and many others are fake so don't use them. First of all we need to know app is real or fake and than we install it . But real apps also demands some referred members 

Hello.friend,There are many earnings applications for Android at Play Store. You can earn through this app. But it is very difficult to make a recall amount. You can earn something through work done.Some of them are real but most of them scams.so will first be careful about what we choose. Generally most of the money payments take a lot of time to pay a lot of money so that it is a bit difficult to say a minimum amount. There are also different apps in different apps.

Don't set target the minimum payout always target 10x of your minimum so you can achieve minimum easily. Most of members are in Hurry to get the minimum withdraw and then they leave so if your target is higher than minimum you can further work.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800

This policy is used in real and fake applications
They are used in real applications to exclude impatient members who will have difficulty collecting the draw limit and these people are hopeless.
The fake apps do this in order for the members to work and not pay them

I have a lot of apps that earns money but i haven’t and can't reach the minimum once because i am too lazy and stopped where it is near the the withdrawal limit. Sorry but i no longer user it. I have had the same problem as you and it annoys me. I think the app is just wasting my time. 

There are many earning apps listed on play store. Many of them are fake and some of them are real. In these real apps you cann't make a withrawable amount if you don't have any refferal. I earned $30 in whaff reward app through refferal tasks.

It will take you a very long time before you will reach the minimum amount of payout in an app. And there's no assurance that after you reach it you will able to get your earnings. That's I never trust earning apps because they are all just a waste of time.

It takes a long time to reach the minimum payment, and there are apps that do not pay you even though you reach the minimum. After experiencing these, I decided not to use these apps anymore. my time is wasted completely and I don't get anything. If I had developed another skill instead, I would have made a lot more money by now. experience is really important.

• +3 1

On 30.12.2019 at 00:02, iamSexyPanda said:

I have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself.

Hello, you should have asked for advice before purchasing such apps. Most free apps just kill your time and you will only get a penny from there. And paid apps are exactly the same, BUT they will also charge you money.

On 11/30/2020 at 3:29 AM, Orjwan HD said:

I think they make it difficult on purpose and even if you meet the payout amount, the money won't be very high. I guess cryptotalk is just the best. 

You are right, many money earning apps have very high minimum withdrawal threshold and they pay very little amounts of coins, and that will take very long time to rich the limit and till there we see so meany ads for them, that's why they do that.

It is quite difficult to make money from Play store applications. Because they only make money from the videos we will watch. We share the rate of profit they give us. It is quite difficult to obtain the minimum amount of application.

its really a fatigue to earn minimum ammount on a payout on App ....Everyone is beausy and they demand much work and less payout ..They too create problem while withdrawing

In a play stor there are many applications are available some of them are free or some one buy with payments. I only use free apps I have no idea for buying apps.

• -1 1