How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App? - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App?

I have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 4

There are many earning apps listed on play store. Many of them are fake and some of them are real. In these real apps you cann't make a withrawable amount if you don't have any refferal. I earned $30 in whaff reward app through refferal tasks.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

i was tried them from social media and playstore too.i also faced these type of problems.the earning amount is too low and takes too many time and days.that's why i left them.real apps of earning is rare.

• +1 2

The earning app on playstore are generally fake as the main motive for creating these app are to increase the earning of developers through advertisement. If you got some genuine earning app on playstore then there is very high minimum withdrawal amount and earning method are very limited(earning amount is also very low). You can earn from these app only when you reffer someone.

There are many earning app for android in play store. You can earn through this apps. But it;s too hard to make a withdrawable amount. You can earn some through completing task. you need some reffer too. Without reffer you cann't earn a withdrawable amount.

• +3 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Some of those apps are just waste of time or even you need to have tons of referrals before you'll reach the minimum withdrawal. Just stick on this platform.

most of the apps in the play store are fake the minimum reach is almost impossible in the end you gonna end up spending money to increase you earning or just delete the app im speaking for my experience with apps but if you really want to earn money so hard i think you can find good apps if you search in the right place i can recommend you but i dont know if i can say others sites names sorry.

• +1 2

Sometimes, the game becomes boring.

Since it needs enough time of game time.

Sometimes its exhausting to even meet the minimum amount

• +1 1

It's all the time like that abd that's means to me that the application is fake and finally don't pay that's why i don't trust those application and there a lot of them and people use it abd share it to grow the amount to reach the minimum to withdraw

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is no doubt in saying that there are lot of fake apps on playstore which actually present you good look but not paying the amount and beside it they are actually getting their amount from ads which comes again and again and you are right that if u get into any app then to reach to its minimum its very difficult

• +2 1

1 hour ago, ajgorali said:

he's right. I totally agree with him that there are a lot of software in the Play Store, most of which are fake, some are real software but we should use good ones.

So which one is good at this time and how many you are getting paid for those applications? I would think without referrals is very hard to attain a payment from these sites because they can't afford to pay us.

I have never been able to reach the payout in the applications indeed many of them freeze when it is close to the withdrawal for months they are stopped in an application at 9.95 USD and the minimum withdrawal is 10 USD
for me they are almost all fake
while those of the cryptocurrencies are mostly paying

Every app store takes a cut of a developer's sales earnings usually go to the app store and when you can expect a payment.
Many app stores get most of their income from paid apps

It's hard for me to achieve the minimum amount of payment, especially for me that is very busy in my own real life. But I need to achieve it to earn money. That's why I work hard to achieve that.

There are many apps in playstore to earn.Some of them are real but most of them are scams.So at first we need to be careful which app we choose. Usually most of the paying apps take a lot of time to reach the amount of payout so its a bit hard to tell the minimum amount. Also different apps have different limits.

Yes it is true I have tried many applications for earning money but what I got instead was an error on my Android.  Want to profit even stump.  I am giving up for it right now.

Matters i just have this android to work now . 

• +4 1

On 12/29/2019 at 4:02 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself.

Hello. There are many applications that are serious and that really pay off. The minimum withdrawal amounts vary from one application to another. I invite you to take a look at this post. Good night

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Good morning mate, i myself have tried a lot of mobile application that are legit paying and what i can tell you is that its really hard to payout because the threshold is really high and they only pay you with very small points.It really needs perseverance to earn mate,

• +1 1

Different apps have different minimum payouts but app developers usually set high minimum payouts and low daily earnings to force users into using their apps for a long time. They don't want you to be active just for a few days, withdraw your earnings and leave the app. They want you to try their apps for at least a month. I have never earned from crypto apps because I think faucets are much better than apps and will pay you more.

• +1 1

The minimum payout probably would have only given you a small amount of money anyway. I stopped using faucet sites when it was clear I wouldn't get much money from them.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes I agree with all I'm also try so many earning apps like gaming view ads watch videos but never reach the withdrawal amount and I can't do any refferals  and I waste my valuable time in the apps present I deleted all my earning apps and start work in this legit site

Edited by Honny143
Mistake in spelling sorry

I have a lot of apps that earns money but I haven't and can't reach the minimum once because i'm too lazy and stopped where it is near the withdrawal limit.

• -1 1

On 12/29/2019 at 4:02 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

It's really frustrated to have that in all earning application specially when you see a minimum to withdraw is to high that means you will never reach it and really means it's fake and don't pay so stop use it 

Sorry but I no longer use it. I have had the same problem as you and it annoys me. I think the app is just wasting my time

• -2 1