Is beginner appreciating here? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asifa

Is beginner appreciating here?

Hello my friend, I think that when you want to gain a good reputation, you must first give the information that you keep to every novice person. I think that if you come up with a new idea and ask the members to help you, you will get a good reputation.

Welcome my friend with us in this forum at the beginning I advise you to read the rules and adhere to them and I also advise you to search for cryptocurrencies to get information that enables you to create useful posts and also have to work hard and be patient because patience is the key to success .
Good luck, buddy.

• Useful or interesting 1

You must first make 100 free comments and try to understand the rules in publishing here and the nature of the comments, and then you support the topics and give a positive reputation in addition to trying to share important topics in this forum.

Yes, of course, my friend, we are all here to help vulnerable beginners, not to underestimate them, but there are some greedy people who do not appreciate beginners that I advise you to stay away from them.

Offcourse dear I think this section is more suitable for beginners and in this they have a very good secure future on crypto.We must appericate to each other through this platform this is benificail for both of us.

في الواقع يتقدم المبتدئينIn fact, beginners are appreciated here, do not forget that all the senior members were once a year old, and my advice to you is to read the instructions about the department before starting to work on it and read the rules as well,It will teach you the basics to stay here, and it will avoid you being banned.

If you are following the rules and instructions of this forum then yes you will be respected and appreciated by everyone here. As a beginner, focus on reading and learning so you can participate in the discussions in the different sections of this site.

For every beginner the first and most important advice is go and read the rules and regulations of the forum as the beginners do violations of the rules and get banned from the forum so it's important for them to read rules as the rules are mandatory to follow

Yes my friend everyone appreciates the beginners here. You just have to be diligent, persistent, patient and abide by the forum rules. Bracelet You are commenting on publications or posting a new topic. Of course, publish a topic with good content that you can earn more on.

Of course my friend this platform has many active and positive members who will help beginners with anything they want If you want to get some guidance you have to visit the site "about the forum" to know all the rules and conditions for example your topic should be unique and distinctive and interest people and your comment should not be less than 100 characters and avoid getting warning points or bad reputation

• +2 1

Hello my friend

You are very frank😅

Everyone is here for profit

But gaining knowledge and experience is the way

From it, we also learn more and open our minds to it. Useful and valuable things for our life

I recommend that you gather a lot of information to use in your career in trading here

Well there is mo so much appreciating for beginners here , the site ignore your mistakes when you make it at first 20 comments  , and people are so welcoming here

Welcome my friend to our humble family .
Of course there are a lot of positive people, of course publications and comments are useful and are an important factor in earning and increasing profits .. But most importantly, focus on writing good content that is useful to others as well as unrefined and unique and pay attention to spelling mistakes when writing .
Good luck.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I'm still a beginner but I can only advise you to keep working hard to improve yourself. Don't lose your motivation, because you'll be facing many frustrating times. 

Keep making useful and well-written comments, you may also post a topic if you have helpful information for others. 

Good luck my friend ✌

• +2 1

I advise you to follow all the rules of this forum, you should work hard, do not despair, and be patient, in this section any new member can easily obtain all the information and complete his first 100 useful posts by commenting on any topic, so this section appreciates beginners and do not forget that senior Age gives us more information, all you have to do is participate daily here.

My dear friend, thank you for this wonderful tweet ..You must publish a useful tweet in order to earn a lot of money and knowledge, not to give up, and to abide by the laws and rules of the forum

Welcome to all beginners, here your subjects must fulfill all the rules and regulations of this forum and suggest something useful to the forum and take a positive reputation through it. 

My dear friend, I advise you to be patient and persevere in this field to achieve the goal to be reached, which is money and knowledge, and I advise you to follow the rules and guidelines that this forum follows To continue your career without stopping

Spending few days in the forum will prove such to you and clear your possible doubts about the conveniency of the forum. In whole world of crypto currency there is not crypto platforms that is legit, amazing, enabling and conducive, paying in good amount of currency as cryptotalk forum.  I stand to be corrected and this sayings is open to criticisms.

Welcome, my friend, here. You must abide by the plagiarism and laws, and work well and actively to collect positive evaluations and obtain a reputation. We must also participate in the useful and important issues because they positively affect us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello dear. There is no difference between commenting and publishing except with the year. Publishing a useful post gives you a more good reputation. So I advise you to publish the useful thing, whether it is a comment or a post Good luck 

• +1 1

I advise you to believe in your own and prove your abilities more prompted, and according to my view, all of the posts and comments are really appreciated because if we choose one, the second is incomplete.

Dear friend I am not really a expert bcoz its only been few months since I arrived on this forum. That is why I know a bit. As per your request I will must share what I know. Dear just keep one thing in mind. We can last longer on this forum by following rules and regulations. Rules and regulations are very strict and must be followed by everyone here. 

• +1 1

Well, my friends, this is a forum that has many positives, the most important of which is that it takes care of all categories and sections, including the novice, as it helps the novice in strengthening it so that it can work

It is very important that you are aware of all forum rules, review about forum section, and learn the basics of writing a post in order to get started properly in cryptotalk.