Visit and responce on a profile daily - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hamza Ghaffar

Visit and responce on a profile daily

You surely can visit someone's profile as many time as you want. It is not against the rules. If someone inspires you visit his/her profile and read their publications, try to learn from them, give them positive responce and than try to apply the things you learned from the person you got inspired in your publications. 

There really is no issue with this; you can look up anyone's profile and learn about them by looking at their activity.If their posts merit reputation, you can give it to them; it is not against the rules.Keep working hard on this site and you can one day become a well-known trader.

Yes, dear, your question is completely correct because we can set the profile of everyone on a regular basis, there is no problem with that, and you can like and follow his profile. You may also follow and like him; no one can see your profile, and your account will not be suspended.

my dear friend you are right you have to to visit your profile on daily basis and do your daily work yes my dear friend you can watch other people profile also you can not be banned by doing this kind of work.

• +1 1

The profiles are open to view, I don't know what response you want to leave but I wouldn't want to see spam responses in my profile, if you want to write something that will be useful then nobody will say anything. Also the profiles have an option so you won't be able to notify anyone if the option is not open. 

Yes, anyone can work to reach the page to the representatives here and work to come up so that you can see all of the valuable information it offers and send it good feedback.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

Yes dear this is useful.By visiting profile daily I thing we can easily understand the requirements of profile and needs.Through the section My activity we can saw our daily comments.

I don't remember they hope you'll never find in Winter Park on this platform. I want to tell you that I did not know about both things about that seniors can help out you better about this because I am also big volume also working on this platform and learning new things from this

You can visit any profile and see and read the daily posts there because the forum provides us the option to follow and view so I don't think there is any harm in that and to learn from him you must go to see the person's profile post.