Will Bitcoins vanished in one day when we woke up? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Katherine Smith

Will Bitcoins vanished in one day when we woke up?

Well, it is not possible. Bitcoin has come to stay. In fact, bitcoin is the future of world currency just the pounds sterling is leading world currencies today. It is a mirage to think that a time will come when bitcoin will be no more. The maximum that can happen is that it may lose its value in the nearby future and that is not a big deal. @Katherine Smith

That all our currencies vanish in one day is only possible in one case if our account is hacked, and this thing also happens on major crypto platforms.

Bitcoin will definitely stay for longe period of time until we have one global currency.  Friend don't worry about that, your bitcoin will typically stay in your wallet and they will not vanish. If our account is secure and have strong password then how it is possible to vanish bitcoin?

• +4 1

6 minutes ago, Rabiu Dallatu said:

Bitcoin is a technology base currency which is not yet accepted by some parts of the world, so don't be surprise to see bitcoins vanishing in the near future,  that's my opinion friends, please shed more light on this topic. 

Yes you're right, but I don't think it will just vanish overnight like that, I think there will be a gradual process in which bitcoin values in the market drops to a lower percentage cos bitcoin still has it potential value to reach before it begins to fluctuate rapidly in the future.

The whole process is in the hands of the Bitcoin community. If they don't have any kind of samyasa, it is impossible and unimaginable. I think maybe the bitcoin you have left can go down or up, but it's impossible for it to disappear.

No dear bitcoins cannot vanish from your account unless your account is hacked or robbed. Now in this new era of technology, crypto currency is the new currency and it will knock out all the typical paper currencies in the future. 

• +1 1

I think it is nit possible. Because bitcoin is already popular in all over the world. Also bitcoin has a strong security system and many people are involved with bitcoin. That's why there is not any possibility. 

no this is not true bitcoin will not vanish in a day there must be some change in the price of crypto currency but the bitcoin will not disappear. price may be change through the system of market . Ans this will be the best currency in the future.

• +1 1

We should not bring such ideas into our minds, we should think positive.It is very difficult that our bitcoins suddenly become vanished.This is possible when someone hacks your account or your account is closed or your account is attacked by spammers  and they steal your bitcoins, then it is possible that your bitcoins are suddenly vanished.otherwise it is not possible.

• Useful or interesting 1

Systematically no. It can only reduce small and later rise it's more like rising tune and falling tune we are being thought in school. Unless if hackers get access to your wallets and withdraw everything

Dear, 

It's not possible that your whole bitcoin got vanished. 

Yes it possible to lose some parts because there is a little bit fluctuation in forum but it doesn't mean that it vanished the whole when you woke up. 

I don’t think that Bitcoin will rise soon or in the near future I don’t think it will ever disappear Bitcoin will dominate the market so don’t ever worry.

• +2 1

Bitcoin and all the digital assets will be vanished because the digital era is for short term only and there is a technology revaluation in every century, so in future even more advance tech will be introduced.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Hello my friend .. This thing will happen if our accounts are hacked, so you must choose a strong password and keep it in a place to never forget it ... As for Bitcoin, it is a very strong currency and it will be the dominant currency in the future.

I think it can only happen in our baad sreams because byc has become a reality it has earned a lot of respect and worth throughtout the world many countries totally relay on btc income it is the currency of the furture its future is bright its worth is incteasing day by day  it will never be vanished.

I think, my friend, that the generations nowadays know well cryptocurrencies and there are many people around the world who deal with them, trade in them and depend a lot on them, especially in poor countries that have become a second source of income for them and I think that the prices of other currencies will rise in the near future

Hello mate. In my opinion it's not possible that bitcoin could vanish in one night. We If look at the current value of bitcoin in the market then how could it possible. Many people are trading with bitcoin, they will lose their everything if it happens. So I don't think that it can happen. Thank you. 

It is impossible for your bitcoin to disappear since the bitcoin network cannot be dropped or hacked so you don't have to worry the only way you lose your bitcoin is to get scammed there if you can lose your bitcoins quickly so always a lot of security and always analyze  projects to avoid scams.

• +2 1

I don’t think that bitcoin will be vanished one day. Cause this is permitted by world digital currency bank. It's also permitted by many countries government. So i think it won't be ban in future.

It can't be my friend. Yes, it is possible that the price of bitcoin has fallen to a great extent but bitcoin can never be completely finished. There may be a slight reduction in the price of bitcoin, but bitcoin can never end. But as we can see that many days are coming, two are coming on cryptocurrency and are starting to work here, so in this way the price of bitcoin will increase to a great extent one day. But Bitcoin can not be vanished.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If there is a possibility that the world would vanish under water one day then it is possible that bitcoin may vanish one day too. This is because it is constantly under attacks from hackers and the rest. The security systems based on the block chain set up by Satoshi looks strong but anything is still vulnerable to attack.

No, this isn't feasible. Bitcoin is developing day y day. This has grow to be the forex of the world. Yes, there are the modifications in its fee like in the future it's far going excessive and different day it's far happening however as some distance its vanishing is concerned, it's now no longer feasible anyway. As some distance as your pockets is concerned, you want be alert and take a look at for scammers whenever and do not fall into grasping gives in any other case you may lose money.

I don't think bitcoin will vanished at one night but your bitcoins can be stolen. That's why  you shouldn't use exchange wallets too long, you should store your bitcoins in your hardware wallet, otherwise exchange can hacked and you can lose all of your bitcoin. Many people lost their bitcoins because they were hacked.

Who knows because the analysis say that many of the countries has banned the advertising of cryptocurrencies so that means theybare not going to accept it and according to these stats it can happen because when there is no worth of something in the market then it can not survive and the end result is vanishing