Which mobile app is best for the fitness problems - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MALIK RASHID

Which mobile app is best for the fitness problems

If we have fitness problems then which mobile application will guide us properly to over come aur fitness problems. And how can we be fit 

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Runkeeper is best for fitness problem in mobile i use it it's really amazing app and work very fast more than hundred apps for this work is available on play store but i chose it and use it

Hello my dear friends 

If you face a fitness problem then you have a many applications and videos on YouTube you can watch it and working on your fitness problem with that being 

Dear brother, if you have a fitness issue, then you can download any application from the play store .And you can also watch videos on YouTube .

Hello friend, there are many good fitness apps, I am currently using the nike training club app. It's really cool, I recommend you to try it.

My dear friends you can also install the app from the play store, but according to my guess, avast antivirus is very good.Through this application we can deal with issues in a good way for any problems.Through this we can solve any problems for example cache files,junk data and mibile cool.

Yes my dear friend,you have asked a good question.of course fitness and home workout is the best app to manage fitnessvissue.you can use it,30 days fitness challenge and many more apps can you use it for gitness.I suggest you,it will make you More fit.

Everyone wants to look Fit.

For this Gymondo Fitness & Yoga application is the best one.

Its really good app tor exercise.

In this app they are telling you about exercise in video form.

The videos are easy to follow. And professional coaches are explaining everything very clearly. 

Yes, friend. You should exercise for fitness. But if you think that is your problem to exercise. However, you can install an app from the Play Store. There's talk of exercise. I think if you exercise accordingly you can maintain your fitness. But in that case you will not be as attentive as you will not be on your own.

He needs to exercise regularly to maintain his fitness and with regular exercise he will keep his body well. So if he thinks he has something to do outside. That's why he has given an app like thirty applications of exercise from the Play Store. By downloading that app, he will be able to exercise by checking some information from there. But I don't think it will be good. Because his attention will not be there.

In my opinion run keeper is one of the best fitness apps I have seen on the android play store. It is a free in-app purchase store and. It has multiple features. You should try it.

My dear There are a lot of apps on  play store for fitness You can get a little help from all these apps But the app I like most for fitness is fiton FitOn provides us a lot of videos and knowledge for fitness This shows us a lot of fitness videos by which we can improve our body fitness to a great extent by following them. 

Apart from this, if you keep a trainer for fitness, it will be very better. 

Edited by Malik_husnain
  • +3 1

I prefer that you should contact a trainer if you are highly motivated for your fitness. But you can find everything on YouTube and trainers videos in which they are explaining everything about your fitness. Moreover, you can also use the trusted mobile applications and these are which I personally use are MyFitnessPal.,10K Runner.

You just set the number of days and set all the settings and go on and start your fitness challenge.

Sorry friend I have no information about fitness mobile app. I'm not used this type of application.if you used this application please tell about this.

• +2 1

If you search in a app store for the fitness application. Many applications are the same layout. You can check the rating and install the best one

The best mobile app for fitness is:

1- Homework out - No equipment 

2- 30 Days fitness- No equipment 

3- Home fitness for weight loss

4- Nike training club

5- My Fitness Pal

I tell you the most useful mobile apps and i also used these apps for my fitness 

along these apps you should visit YouTube also for online training sessions and proper diet plans for fitness.

Good luck for your fitness 

On 1/13/2021 at 4:27 PM, MALIK RASHID said:

If we have fitness problems then which mobile application will guide us properly to over come aur fitness problems. And how can we be fit 

Hello dear friend. I will tell you one thing that do not take help from mobile apps until you join a gym for fitness. Because the app does not know your body structure etc. It will be harmful for you tonuse apps. 

As there are many Applications for fitness on the PlayStore. Just write fitness application you will find all of them . But in my opinion Fitness Buddy and 30 days fitness are the best you must try these apps these are absolutely great. And the most important thing which you must try is your diet plan go on you tube and search for the diet plan of the nutritions this is the best way to reduce your weight. 

• +1 1

Hello buddy! I tell you because I have used that app too and got better results in just 40 days. Go to the play store and type home workout app and download it. This is the best app for fitness.

Dear mate you asked good question for who that they want fitness body .the best app is 30 days of fitness and 10k running . They want fitness.they are doing regular exercise and obey the mobile apps order.

Hi dear it's a problem containing many solutions via plenty of apps.  

Just open play store or 9apps and search for these kind of apps who are helpful for users to take exercises. They even contains durations,  nutrition and diet plan for their users. Here I will discuss. Some of them are : Fitness pro,  yoga experts, 30 days fitness app,  home work out and fitness first etc 

Rather you can use YouTube as well to see videos on fitness by experts. 

Thank you! 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

If you are unfit, if you want to bring fitness, search on Google and you will find many applications for play story for fitness. Otherwise if you face any fitness problem then you have lots of apps and videos on youtube you can watch it and work on your fitness problem at the same time.

5 hours ago, Hammad iftikhar said:

@Emma @MALIK RASHID

My friend if someone have fitness problems, he should want to go for a trainer. 

Or you can also do exercises at home. 

There are many apps on play store like Fitness buddy, Run keeper etc. 

@Hammad iftikhar Hello mates, In my opinion, Physical trainer easily can learn about exercise properly. But an app can't learn you properly.. I also used fitness app for exercise. In my way, it can't work properly. I can't concentrate on it. I suggest you can go to trainer for more benefit. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1