Do you think that faucet farming and PTCs are worth it? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

Do you think that faucet farming and PTCs are worth it?

I recently entered the encryption field and participated in most of the taps and Telegram bots, and I have not received anything yet. It seems that I will move away from the taps and go to another source.

• +4 1

12 hours ago, Dormilon said:

@Mohammadjolean That's right,the faucets and ptc sites are a huge waste of time, you work too much for the little you receive, as the price of bitcoin and other currencies grows, this form of income remains in the past, I can not imagine someone thinking that they will have coins to invest collecting in them, there are better things to do, as you say, here in the forum the payment is fairer for the work that one does and the truth is that time should not be wasted in faucets and ptc.

@Dormilon I participated in faucets & PTC sites in 2017 but quickly surrendered because of its high requirement ^^ A few weeks ago I consulted some newbie tutorial videos to join faucet & PTC. What surprised me was that the reward per quest has been reduced from 100 sts to 8-10 sts. Probably because the price of BTC has increased 10 times since 2017, from 6K to 60K.
Compared to CryptoTalk's 200 sts/good post, we have more incentive to stay on this forum.

• +1 1

I think that these roads have become a thing of the past, the matter has become greatly developed, and a great deal of liquidity has entered This liquidity is very large and has made a difference in the whole market

I think that we are in a very advanced stage of investing in crypto, and we must take advantage of it as much as possible and move away from the traditional methods that do not have any benefit.

On 2/22/2021 at 11:35 PM, Ahmedgarber said:

Possibly, Faucet farming could be worth it but due to today's opportunities its not really seen as a viable option anymore since you have many more options to choose from those days investments.

If there are other options apart from faucet farming, PTC walls and airdrops(most of them are fake) that does not involve capital, I real would love to know and I would appreciate the hit up brother.

My friend, we must not hide from the truth, faucets are useless sites because they consume our time to get a little currency, and do not even compare in this forum because the forum pays more for less time, you will not feel a waste of time, especially as you benefit from a lot of important information in currencies Encoded.