Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

This depends on you as long as it is safe because if someone aside from you is connected to thesame WiFi due to the IP address it can affect you and this can lead to you been banned from the platform so you need to take every necessary measures before you do a thing on this forum. 

Point really private and open any Wi-Fi without knowing the protection of that on the off chance that you utilize another Wi-fi benefit and you've got no no connection with that Wi-Fi association at that point you must not do anything you must remain absent from that since Wi-Fi may be a genuine thing to hack your phone in the event that your phone is associated to any Wi-Fi at that point bye that interfacing Wi-Fi your phone can be hacked your credit card secret word your Facebook watchword your everything you lose your off protection.

Bro public WiFi gonna have different ip.SO AS FORUM say one ip and one id is really important.so you should avoid using public WiFi as you won't gonna have the same ip as your account used before thanks

Greetings friend, in my opinion I advise you not to use public WiFi since there may be more people also working on the same WiFi and your account may put it at risk, that will cause a warning point or even greater the prohibition of your account  read carefully the forum rules success friend

Obviously not, you can't use cryptotalk by using public wifi. You know wifi give us similar ip address for browsing. If you use public wifi for writing comment on cryptotalk, you have a high chance to lose your account. For this reason, i think you don’t use public wifi.

Truly off base you can work with public WiFi yet Two people utilizing cryptotalk can't have same IP address. So please utilize individual information or individual WiFi.

Yes You Can Work On Public Wifi But You Should Be Careful That No One Is Using Same Ip And Working On Crypto Because If Two Member Use Same IP At Same Time There Profile Will Be Banned And They Can't Do anything. So Having Your Own Internet Bundles  For Working On Crypto Is Best So That You Don't Have To Use Others Or Public Wifi .If A Wifi Is Used By 2 People At A Time And Both Are Online At Crypto Both Will Be Banned So Be careful While Using Public Wifi And Working On Crypto. @Alexa idrella

Yes, you can work on cryptotalk by using wifi. Now you can work on this platform using public wifi, but you have to take care that the wifi you are working on is already on that wifi.  If multiple accounts are used on the same IP address, then your account will be banned. Because it is against the rules of this forum to use multiple accounts with the same iP address. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not have a clear answer to your question, but I think that you can use a public internet while working on the Crypto Talk financial platform, even if there are other people working on the platform and using the same network

On 1/12/2021 at 9:12 PM, Alexa idrella said:

I am drawing the attention of the seniors of the forum. Hope you are all well and doing well.Wish that too.
I want to know something.

I work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

Will this cause any problem in my account?  

And can I work using public WiFi? 

Please share your valuable feedback.  And thank you so much for giving me some of your precious time.Do

Don't worry my friend. You can use public wifi.There is no problem and not effect on your account. But before using this wifi you have to make sure that no one use this wifi to work cryptotalk site.Because it is against the forum rules.You must be careful that multiple accounts in one ip adress is not allowed. 

• +2 1

You can work using WiFi, but there is a risk. If someone else uses that WiFi, then there will be problems in the account. If there is no one else, there is no problem in the account and there is no effect.  So it is important to be sure before using WiFi

• +3 1

Dear  it doesn't matter because in  cryptotalk organization you should work if it is on wifi or data.And another thing it is not part of the rules of this platform not to use Wi-Fi.

It is one of the most frequent accidents that may lose your account forever, because the forum rules prevent us from opening multiple accounts from the same IP address or from the same Wi-Fi.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The paintings is rely upon time because for my part discussion board management may be very strict with their rules .can be a person else of equal wifi the use of crypto communicate crypto  you've got got unmarried account on one e-mail deal with however your location is converting has no impact to your account and Wi-Fi to be the community to right issue to paintings on it.

• +4 1

Yes you can use WiFi but the only issue is that we should make sure not to joined any phone that doing cryptotalk at ince it can cause banned, I used to joined WiFi with my friends whom I know they don't working in cryptotalk forum because i know they not have an account with the forum.

• +5 1

On 1/12/2021 at 4:12 PM, Alexa idrella said:

work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

There's no harm in 'working in crypto' using public WiFi. I that's what you meant through your topic. 

But using CryptoTalk with a public WiFi might not be something you should practice. You might not know who else uses that on another account on CryptoTalk. That's an IP with multiple accounts. It would be flagged multi account and all accounts involved, banned

• +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

We can work here on this platform using any method to access the Internet, but what is important and necessary is that the IP be the same every time.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

My friend usually people face no problems while using the crypto talk forum using a public wi fi.SO you can use it even though I don't recommend it as it is safer to have personal network.The rule provided by the administration is one user should only have one IP address so there is no such problem if you are using the same device.Thank you.

• +3 1

I don't know how it may bothers you friend but my advice to you is to avoid the public WiFi the forum rules are strict. If you don't want to lose your account better find alternative method of internet access to allow in to the forum for participation

• +2 1

Using a public wifi to post or to connect to the forum servers is not a problem at al, the problem arises when two different accounts share same ip address. 

• +2 1

Friend with public wi fi you may run the risk that it has already been used to access cryptotalk, it is recommended that you use your private network or you can use your smartphone data to avoid problems with your account. 

• +1 1

Truly, you can deal with Wi-Fi, gave that nobody else has utilized it to chip away at the discussion since it isn't permitted to utilize Wi-Fi organization or IP address in opening two records.....

• +2 1

Yes you can use public Wi-Fi and work in this forum. There is no issue if you change your mobile internet connection. The important point is you cannot create multiple account in one IP address. If you open two accounts in one IP address then your account will be suspended and you will not continue your work in this forum

• +4 1

I strongly prohibit all here to avoid public wifi to work here ..i am having personal experience of this thing ..if we use public wifi then nothing good happens there seems to be some errors during working as sometime post is not submitted is skipped and some time this site does not open.all these can cause one account to be banned ..moreover as public error is used by number of people so it can cause many errors here ..we wil face signal issue we must avoid this we should always use our mobile data ..

• +4 1

It's a horrific idea to paintings on cryptotalk forum the usage of public wi fi. I suppose you have to keep away from public wi fi due to the fact its can trade your IP deal with to another one, and you may be banned for that. Always use your cell data.

• +1 1
  • +3 1