Can I work in crypto using public WiFi? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alexa idrella

Can I work in crypto using public WiFi?

I am drawing the attention of the seniors of the forum. Hope you are all well and doing well.Wish that too.
I want to know something.

I work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

Will this cause any problem in my account?  

And can I work using public WiFi? 

Please share your valuable feedback.  And thank you so much for giving me some of your precious time.

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 14
  • +2 6
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, Alexa idrella said:

work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

No it will not effect your account because in rules one IP address have just one account. Now you have single account on one email address but your location is changing has no effect on your account and Wi-Fi network also have no effect. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

13 minutes ago, Alexa idrella said:

I am drawing the attention of the seniors of the forum. Hope you are all well and doing well.Wish that too.

I work in crypto with mobile.  And since I work with mobile, I go to different places but I work in crypto from there.  Now my question is, 

Please share your valuable feedback.  And thank you so much for giving me some of your precious time.

Yes you can use other people's wifi i also use wifi sometimes i use data sometimes.So you can also use any WiFi to work on this site.Do not use two ID in one IP, then your ID will be banned.

• Useful or interesting 2

@Alexa idrella Yes, you can work on Wi-Fi, provided that no one else has used it to work on the forum because it is not allowed to use Wi-Fi network or IP address in opening two accounts.

It's a bad idea to work on cryptotalk forum using public wi fi. I think you should avoid public wi fi because its can change your IP address to another one, and you can be banned for that. Always use your mobile data.

Yes you can work here any way Whether you work with WiFi or from your mobile data, you just have to work here I do this myself when I have data in my mobile, then I run it from the mobile and when it finishes, I connect to my wifi and work here only So I will tell you with my experience that doing so does nothing You can also work here using wifi 

• +5 1

I think that it is better to avoid public wifi networks. It can cause problems with your IP address, so I suggest that you use mobile data. I consider it the most secure and do not cause any problems and avoid any risks.

20 minutes ago, Alexa idrella said:

Any internet connections that you can access, you can use it. It is not part of the rules of this platform not to use Wi-Fi. You only violate rules that is specifically provided in this platform. So, enjoy yourself dear. 💖 @Alexa idrella

Yes, you can work on this platform anywhere, whether private or public, and you can use wi-fi, but you have to pay attention that there is no other person working with you on the same network in this forum because the two people will be banned because it violates the forum rules

25 minutes ago, Alexa idrella said:

Dear don't worry about that point you can use any wifi for internet access. But one thing in my mind is that there is a possibility of a risk because it can be possible that another man who is working on this forum is connected to the same wifi. So be careful when using a public network. @Alexa idrella

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Offcourse you can work using public wifi. But there is one condition that no one else should be doing work in cryptotalk using same network at the same time. 

Because two accounts must not be connected through same network , your account might get banned.

• +1 1

Don't wory my friend you can use anywhere any network or wife no issue .The rule is that multiple acounts are prohibited but you not use multiple but you use single acount just your net is diferent.However you ip address is diferent so its no issue.Always follow Rules my friend.

26 minutes ago, JamShb said:

It is better to avoid public wifi because in my opinion forum administration is very strict with their rules .may be someone else of same wifi using crypto talk crypto talk can consider it as multiple accounts and suspend both of yours permanently.

27 minutes ago, Dado07 said:

Hey my friend, no problem if you work on Wi-Fi, but make sure no one is working with you on the same site at the same time as this is a violation of forum rules and you may also be subject to a ban

Thanks dear for your kind information which help me and also lot new members too.💕

As the rules don't allowed us to go with many devices on the WiFi. So we should follow rules and avoids the risky works. 👍👍

Yes dear you can use wifi to do work on this forum . But its very risky situation to use two device using crypto forum on a single wifi device. In this situation your account can be banned. So on a single wifi device, you can use only a sigle mobile or device which is using crypto world forum.

• +1 1

Hello, partner, I do not think there is any problem that you work from the mobile, in fact previously I heard that there is an application, but it is something that I have not quoted, it will depend on looking for it, but I do not think there is any problem.
As for what you mention that you work with the public internet that will depend on which internet you use, it may be from some internet which is rented by the hour, or some free internet that is sometimes found in schools, restaurants, given by the government etc, in that aspect I do not think there is any person who comes to occupy the same internet but with a different account, since if this were the case, there could be a probability that a multi-account will be detected, but that is a bit unlikely.
Also something that I would recommend is that you be a little careful since in those public internets, there are many people who access them and it is where there are more cases of information theft, so you should be a little careful, with your accounts.

• Useful or interesting 2

works on the same Wi-Fi will be bannedCertainly my friend, you can work on a public Wi-Fi network or any network, but you have 

Well, i think there is no problem at all if you using public wifi or some other Internet sources., in that aspect I do not think there is any person who comes to occupy the same internet but with a different account, since if this were the 

, in that aspect I do not think there is any person who comes to occupy the same internet but with a different account, since if this were the , in that aspect I do not think there is any person who comes to occupy the same internet but with a different account, since if this were the 

Yes you can use public wifi but on one condition For that you have to use a good VPN If you do not even use vpn then you will know that your data is stolen This is why your security is most important thank you 

46 minutes ago, Dado07 said:

Hey my friend, no problem if you work on Wi-Fi, but make sure no one is working with you on the same site at the same time as this is a violation of forum rules and you may also be subject to a ban

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. But when I use public WiFi, how do I make sure no one else is working on crypto in that WiFi?  Is there any way to know?

Mr. there will be no issue as to which network you use, how you approach the network. Crypto will not give you any restriction if you use wifi through the public, whatever it uses on the government.The crypto platform needs your good posts and good content, and for this you are paid, so  crypto  has nothing to do with it that which wifi you use.

Dear, don't worry about this, you can use any WiFi for internet access. But one thing I think is that there is a possibility of risk because it may be possible that someone else working in this forum is connected to the same WiFi. So be careful when using any public network.

It is better for you to rely on one network because I know that there must be one account on the IP, so is it possible that there is another account in this public network?

Yes, you can use  internet connection with each other, but you can create one account at a time on one of your device.If you use public wifi or use someone else's then it will not matter, but if you login two accounts on your device, then it can close your account. 

The work is depends on time because in my opinion platform administration is very strict with their rules,may be someone else of same wifi using crypto talk crypto  you have single account on one email address but your location is changing has no effect on your account and Wi-Fi to be the network to good thing to work on it. Thanks.

• +1
  • +1 1

18 minutes ago, Alexa idrella said:

yes my dear friend why not it's a simple thing you can use public Wi-Fi on your own process and working method. On the other hand my dear friend you are allowed to use like this way to use crypto talk. and you are not allow able to use two accounts on same IP address. So are you can saying your post it is is legal to use. So wish you all the best my dear friend for future working.