What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

• Useful or interesting 16
  • +1 11
  • +2 9
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

Very important question indeed and agreed that skills are necessary to do a job perfectly and here there are some skills that should be improved to do your job good at cryptotalk. First all u should learn english very well because all the knowledge is in English language so in order to understand in u need to learn English language. On the other hand u should improve reading and writing skills because u should be able to withdraw the idea and write it well. Reading skills are important because it helps a lot and to knock out the important parts the topic and conclude the idea and write in well in order to that other could understand it easily.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Hello, in my opinion, the skill of completing a job perfectly is a lot of learning. adding more communication skills, vocabulary. learn from others on the team and in your own life. Dear!

• +1 2
  • +2 1

43 minutes ago, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

I don't understand what do you exactly need? Skill for writing? Or knowledge about crypto? 

First you practice, second you read. 

• +5 1

Welcome dear friend,💕 I suggest you spend maximum time on site im reading seniors posts and by visiting the forum all helpful sections espeacially the pin posts or comments. Abides the rules and regulations also so that you can work within laws otherwise you will warn or ban. @alexsixtaks@John hopkin

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

First of all I welcome you my friend on this wonderful forum. My friend you don't need any extra skills to be able to get success in Crypto forum. We just need to know how to write english well. Or we hve skills of understanding things very quickly. If you have these skills then you will be successful in this forum

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Dear all you need at cryptotalk is your knowledge about cryptocurrencies.This forum is all about sharing knowledge about cryptocurrencies if you have enough knowledge to creat a usefull post and a competitive post that will be enough for you to work for a long time on cryptotalk and earn profit.Moreover your english and typing skills also matter a little bit 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Some skills are very necessary to be a very effective member of this platform or to do work on this platform.  A complete information about crypto world. Creativity in posts,hard work, grammar skills and abilities to deal with everykind of things. Be patience and understanding of situation.

• +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

@John hopkin welcome you. Of course skills are very important in every field. If you have the skills about your related field then you can survive easily.  For the Cryptotalk the most important skills is that you must be expert in English so that you can easily understand the post and reply it easily.

Best of luck 👍!

• +2 1
  • +4 2

You need to have good writing skills for creating your contents and comments as well. You need to be able to be composed and have a lot of patience. You also need to be able to comprehend quickly and be responsive to other people's needs.

• +2 1

@John hopkin dear mate for crypto talk we need skill of learning and writing.  If we read the posts of senior members  with concentration then we learn many things and create our posts easily. 

• +5 1

you can also learn skills in other ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies by some members posting there ideas here at cryptotalk forum and the best skills also is you must be more productive and constructive ro the words you post here and the important is english proficiency skills make sure your post is in english words and it must understandable and helpful yet meaningful for other to benefits us.

• +1 1

We have to also be a good reader on others post too as we give out information and arguments to as my self too I also do my own arguments and comments on others post. Being a good reader is what we will gain more information as well as we need experience to gain knowledge

Skills are very important for doing any kind of work on any platform like that it is also important to work here on this platform

For this platform you should have a knowledge of English very well.

Yes, my friend, any work you do requires you to do it fully and in the best way, and working on the crypto talk forum requires you to follow the rules and laws so that you are not banned or warned and so you can get the best reputation, so you have to read the posts that are published in order to gain a lot of information Thus you become able to comment on it correctly I wish you good luck in your work

• +1 1

Skills are very important for doing any kind of work on any platform like that it is also important to work here on this platform

For

this platform you should have a knowledge of English very well.

As it is an international language.

• +1 1

Skills are most important in every feild to get success .in crypto talk english skills must be necessary you have full command on english  

You  have able to write and speak perfectly

• +5 1

In cryptotalk there is no need of any skills.Only should expert in English language so that you can reply of the posts.Second if you have knowledge about cryptocurrency than its good but if you not have any knowledge than also no matter you can easily learn from this platform before and than type post.

You need to learn English Well and your sentence should good when constructing your words and be more focused before you give a post check the words vividly so as mistake shouldn't come in place, there should be a meaningful English so that reader may Understand.

My dear, at least if you have this, that you can talk in English and read English so that is enough to use this platform.

You should read the rules and use it by following those rules, you will get good knowledge from it.

My opinion is that creative writing person who have alot of knowledge about this forum is necessary . And how you develop your knowledge about cryptotalk just and just reading much more comments and different posts ...

If you want to be successful in cryptotalk forum the skills you need is to be a good writer, you also need to have a good communication skills. You will learn lots of things if you join this forum. Always work hard and you will achieve a lots.

I think for successful work on this forum, you should first of all devote time to all areas a little bit. Choose the most suitable one from time to time, then continue to master what you started.

Hello friends, of course we need some required skills such as having some kind of knowledge about cryptocurrencies to do a good job.