What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

Welcome, dear, you will receive experience and skill here because the elderly provide us with a lot of information daily. You just have to follow them and read everything that is published by them and participate as well.

Greetings, dear mate. I recommend that you spend as much time as possible on the web reading seniors' posts and visiting the forum's various helpful pages, especially the pin posts or comments. Respect the rules and regulations so that you will act under the law; otherwise, you will be warned or banned.

My friend, you have to be knowledgeable, love to learn, and have information about cryptography and cryptocurrencies, even if you don't know anything, you will learn everything here, you should not be selfish and greedy, it will hurt you a lot here, be honest, stick to the rules.

My friend, you have to follow the rules first, and then develop your skills in cryptocurrencies and increase your expansion in its information, so that you can respond well to the posts and topics presented, as well as you yourself should publish some Interesting topics,Which in turn will bring good reputation.

Welcome, my friend, the skills required to work on CryptoTalk are good English Or Russian and abide by the rules and conditions of this forum and things will be fine with luck 

You need many skills, my friend, the first of which is mastery of the English language and secondly, the skill to write comments with good and useful content Thirdly and most importantly, you must respect the forum rules and abide by them. Finally, I advise you to have patience and work hard until you get a good profit.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, all you have to have to work in this forum is a beautiful writing style, and you have to have good communication skill in order to be able to deal with people and communicate the idea that you want to share, It is also important that you have adequate knowledge of the ideas that will be presented here, and that your level of English must be good.

There are no better skills needed here than the skills of reading and writing and most importantly the skills of understanding so that you can be able to comprehend what other members are trying to share in the platform.

On 1/12/2021 at 4:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

Dude you don't need any extra skill you just have a good English and a good interaction skills, like you stay in the forum and learn from 0 and then you can go to the crypto sections to learn about cryptocurrencies and also you can go higher standard by investing and in  trading and mining 

Yes, dear, I agree with you in the magazine. I invite everyone to work in this forum in general according to the rules of the forum and abide by them. Therefore, dear, I invite everyone to work hard and publish everything that is useful in general to obtain gain in general and obtain great knowledge here is the most important thing. Thank you very much.

That's a good question to ask my friend , actually no skills needed only the desire of learning would be enough to be an effective member in this forum , crypto talk gives us the skills so we can work on platforms trading and investing crypto currencies .

Hello my friend, I think that the basic skills needed are to learn the English language, and that a person enjoys knowledge and reading, he must understand the idea well and answer it in a simple and clear way ..

First you need patience because working here requires a lot of patience, then you have to study the English language well because you may suffer a lot of problems in this regard due to grammatical and spelling errors, then you must train to take  Information from senior members and give it to those who need it. You should read, learn and gain knowledge. Make your first and last goal here is knowledge. Good luck for you.  

You will need to be able to write correctly in English or Russian, in addition to that it is necessary to be familiar with the basics of crypto in order to be able to create publications and respond to topics based on your prior knowledge and to keep abreast of all cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency developments and news.

Hello, you must acquire skills here, learn and be fluent in the foreign or Russian language. You must abide by the rules, my dear, and avoid repeating topics. Create your own topics that are useful and effective for us. If you encounter any problem, see the officials and supervisors with success.

In the beginning, you have to follow the rules, as they are the most important in the forum, next you have to master the English language, and if you are fluent in it, you have to write in the classical language and your words are easy and your sentences are correct, because there are many members using a translator, and finally you must work to be Your post is important, its content is useful and it helps someone in the members.

Skills are important for personal growth and meeting the goals of all of us, dexterity, patience, the action of making quick and constant decisions. We are going to create all these skills slowly with perseverance and willpower.

A individual who can understand and speak English, in my opinion, does not require any special skills. All you have to do is follow the rules, write insightful posts, and treat each other with respect. You can easily work at this plate forum in this forum. Some skills are important to know, and you can develop these skills to work at this plate forum.

Dear, you don't need any extra skills. Firstly, Your English should be good because it is an international language and used in all over the world. Your writing and reading skills, communication skills, vocabulary should be improved. Work with patience and be positive! 

Hi my dear mate how are you I think you are alright let's talk about your topic your topic is quite good and informative you want to know about the skills of this forum so from my point of view if you want to be successful in cryptotalk the skills you need is to be a good writer you also need to have a good communication skills you will learn lots of things if you join this forum always work hard and you achieve a lots 

• +3 1

Skills needed for coded speaking One must be an additional good writer.  Firstly, your English must be good because it is an international language and used all over the world. Reading skill plays a major role in this forum.  The amount of information obtained through only reading, different people have different skill.

My dear brother you not need any type of special skill for working on this forum. You only need for working on this forum is that your English writing and grammar is correct and basic knowledge about cryptocurrencies. I think this is enough for us to start working on this forum.

There are no skills required to work here but persevere and learn a little English so you can read and comment on the topics , that's all. and welcome in this forum .

You should have skill of english language. Understanding and writing power. Patience and hard work. Public dealing and ability to satisfy others by your answers

The skills that any human being has, must have a reading comprehension, must speak fluently, know how to read and write correctly, and other simple things that anyone has.