What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

My friend I want to tell you that about the skills that you need to use the crypto forum first offer you should to speak a good English that is very necessary for this forum because this is a learning forum

• +4 1

I think the ability we need the most in criptotalk platform is to be loyal with your own work and secondly we shouldn't forget to abide by the rules given by criptotalk platform ,and one more thing is to avoid making mistakes that will only happens when you lake in knowledge so you should must go through all the information you must know to be successful in this field 

On 1/12/2021 at 4:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

Skills needed for crypto talk are  just get knowledge and and write a useful post .

You do not need to have knowledge to start in the forum, anyone who is willing and works constantly can be successful. The skills you will develop over time, I recommend that you respect all the rules of the forum and work honestly.

• +2 1

The important thing is your desire to learn to do things correctly, respecting the rules of the forum and coming back to work every day to create the habit of responsibility and commitment to yourself first and foremost. 

I don't think there is any special skills needed to be here. Just good English with good content post. Your post should be constructive and positive. Should be about cryptocurrency 

I think that the most important thing you must be successful in the forum is a good and easy way to write so that you can easily communicate your idea to the members, and your English must be good, so it is forbidden to write here in any language other than English and Russian, and you also have to be patient and not rush because experience And knowledge comes gradually.

• +2 1

you can learn many skills by surfing the posts and ask about your problems by making posts to get the answer of your question and youcan watch videos on youtube too so i think you can get many skills by these steps

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend In the beginning, make sure that you learn English well because all the knowledge is here in the English language, so in order for you to understand in you need to learn English. On the other hand, you have to improve your reading and writing skills because you have to be able to pull off the idea and write it well And do not forget my friend to review the rules carefully and adhere to them carefully.

• +1 1

If you wanna do any type of work,  skills are necessary.  For doing work on cryptotalk skills required are :

writing skills> so that you can write your publications in accurate English. 

reading skills>you must have ability to read the posts of other people to get knowledge out of it .

You must have a grip on the vocabulary. 

You must have patience to accept others views about the same topics. 

23 hours ago, Aleena35 said:

There are a few abilities or essentially we can say them crypto rules. They attempt to clean their composing expertise and to compose as indicated by the topics. Here the fundamental need the composing ability that should be apparent and give a decent knowledge. But I need to find out about it.

Dear your knowledge is your best ability to work on crypto. If you don't have knowledge then first you get knowledge by reading full posts.

Hello my friend to acquire skill you have to read and research a lot to get it, only time and experience will give you the skills that you need to be able to progress my humble advice is that you always stay within the rules of the forum to avoid the moderators Get out for not fulfilling them I hope you will soon achieve your goals, luck.

You have really ask an awesome question which requires an urgent answer. Really as a member on the great forum, you most have to be perfect in writing skills that you will construct a very good post without any mistake. That is all you need.

You do not need to be a consecrated writer or have a super knowledge especially in cryptocurrencies, the most important thing for me, what will allow you to work well here is to have humility to learn from others and honesty to do your job as well as possible, those are the skills special to work at cryptotalk, we are all here to learn.

You don't need to have such specific skills on Cryptotalk.You have to create some unique and useful comments.Thus you can easily earn 200 satoshi per comment easily from Cryptotalk. 

You need to learn English and comment well on all things. The important thing is to learn to do your job properly, respect the rules of the forum and do it responsibly but you will get a good reputation and then you will get good profit Become important every day and above all to create the habit...

The skill that you think will be most needed to work is English. You need to know a lot of English. You think you can do something good here by using it. So try to learn a lot from English and try to do something good that works.  There are issues in English writing. I think things will be clearer if we work on them slowly..

It's very important to work on this platform to learn writing skills if English and meaningful post and to be ability to understand the opinion of senior members and as well as u can learn through this and u can improve English because its international language and help u in every platform 

• +2 1

1 minute ago, Hammad85 said:

Dear friends you know this site is a good source of earn money and get knowledge. If you don't have knowledge in the beggining then first you should focus on learnin. You have to use correct English and vocabulary. Because our post is useless if the people cannot understand it. 

@Hammad85
obviously my dear,  i agree with you. Cryptotalk is the best forum for learning about crypto currency and earning free bitcoin. As a beginner, you need proper knowledge about crypto for writing useful and informative post. Otherwise you can't write post without violence.

On 1/12/2021 at 4:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

You always follow the rules and regulations of this forum. You learned knowledge about crypto currency. You don't copy pasting. It is overruled . Use the simple and easy words for posts.

There many skills that are required to create posts on this forum. 

First of all the main skill is english language skill. Its a very important skill for this forum. 

Secondly the english grammer and eglish vocabulary skills. Because this skill make your post understandable to reader. 

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. In my opinion, this fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. It payment is 100 here. I am really like this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

Thank you💞

Yes, for doing any particular job we require skills. Different jobs require different types of skill. In crypto, we need skills but not extraordinary skills, the skills needed here are writing and reading. If you can read about the topic and write your opinion about the topic, it is enough to survive in crypto talk.