Earn 0.50 USDT Every Day. - Page 2 - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Earn 0.50 USDT Every Day.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:40 PM, dengidoma said:

When i try to take a task, i see this! Why?
image.png.8917032e681260d0ef39b64816fcb2fa.png

Yeah that means you earned for 10 quanicuative days, and as we all know the Level 0 members are allowed to earn only for 10 days, after that you have to upgrade to the next level, but i don't suggest you to do that, its bit risky.

• +1 1

Hello dear it looks very good and i hope it will not be a scam i will try this today and thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Seniors like you are such inspiration for all the members on this platform. 

Thanks for giving us this. I will ask the other members that tested this website if it was worth their time. I get it that you can withdraw $1/daily, but does it require all day of work for this amount? I would try to test it, only if it will give $1 for an hour of work.

Super! You have shared a very important site which i was serching from long time. Now i will never waste my time and i have to work this site very soon. As for as i know you are a super member of this campaign and i have trust on you i can't ignor your talk about this earning site. Again thanks for sharing this and please if you know any other site of real earning please tell me such site also i have a lot of need to earn money to solve my financial issues. 

Edited by Burhan12
  • +2 1

Great! This site seems really good.  I was also in search of such type of site which pays approximately 0.5$ per day. This site seem like a faucet paying site.  I will make further research on the site and will do my best by working on it. Thank you for sharing this with us 

This is fantastic, and the screenshots of the payment proofs make it even better. If the activities aren't too boring and time-consuming for the pay (I'm sorry, but that ratio is crucial), it'll be a fun way to spend free time. In addition, the minimum withdrawal is good and fair. I'll give it a shot, and I'll use your referral connection, of course.