Earn 0.50 USDT Every Day. - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Earn 0.50 USDT Every Day.

Hey everyone, how all are you doing today?!

I brought you this site which pays you 0.50 USDT every day, the tasks are very very easy all e have to do is like a Facebook videos or like a Tiktok videos and we will get paid 0.10 USDT for every task we finish, the platform have a level so for level.0 user 5 tasks are available per day, and there are 4 levels and we can upgrade our levels and we can have more tasks per day, the minimum withdrawal is 1USDT, try it its so easy, if you have any question feel free to ask,

AND use my referral link please.: https://www.ugdtt.com/#/?sc=qHRV7Ond

site main link; https://www.ugdtt.com/

MY payment proof are:

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Edited by betelihem
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I'll try right away, it looks good. I hope he's making his payments without delay. Also, the number of daily tasks is less on some sites. In addition, when you create a topic in the "Redirect links" section, you must add the homepage link according to the CryptoTalk forum rules.

You are a former member, I think you forgot to add the homepage link. Because I assume you know the CryptoTalk forum rules well.

Annotation:

It seemed complicated to me and the tasks are too complicated. It is not a suitable site for me. Maybe other friends will like it.

Edited by zagzag
Annotation
  • +1 1

Wow dear friend this is a faucet earning site and faucet earning sometime useful for everyone. I think I will try to join this site and earn some reward. I think this site pay properly and legal site. Thanks for share this site information that useful for me.

19 hours ago, zagzag said:

I'll try right away, it looks good. I hope he's making his payments without delay. Also, the number of daily tasks is less on some sites. In addition, when you create a topic in the "Redirect links" section, you must add the homepage link according to the CryptoTalk forum rules.

You are a former member, I think you forgot to add the homepage link. Because I assume you know the CryptoTalk forum rules well.

Annotation:

It seemed complicated to me and the tasks are too complicated. It is not a suitable site for me. Maybe other friends will like it.

NO the site is not complicated its very very easy to complete every tasks, there is video for every task you enter, and all tasks are similar all you have to do is click "video" then you will be redirect to facebook video or tiktok video and all you have to do is "like" that video and return to the site and click "submit" that's all no additional work is needed.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing with us this vital information here, I will tryout the site and see what i can grab for this opportunities at the corner. Hope they remain loyal and continue payment.

On 1/11/2021 at 8:33 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everyone, how all are you doing today?!

I brought you this site which pays you 0.50 USDT every day, the tasks are very very easy all e have to do is like a Facebook videos or like a Tiktok videos and we will get paid 0.10 USDT for every task we finish, the platform have a level so for level.0 user 5 tasks are available per day, and there are 4 levels and we can upgrade our levels and we can have more tasks per day, the minimum withdrawal is 1USDT, try it its so easy, if you have any question feel free to ask,

AND use my referral link please.: https://www.ugdtt.com/#/?sc=qHRV7Ond

site main link; https://www.ugdtt.com/

MY payment proof are:

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Am trying to register but it says enter share code? Please what is this share code about?

16 minutes ago, Orhan Uzair said:

HI dear mate thanks for sharing such an amazing website.. 

It looks amazing and its process looks easy too so I I'll deftly it and will earn from this site as everyone here has two basic agendas first to learn and then to earn. Thanks again for sharing this info.

Yes i would give heart ♥ for this effort.  

Yeah friend the platform is so easy to earn from and they pay very good money compared to the tasks, its so easy to get moneys from the tasks, only 2 days is enough to earn 1 USDT which is equal with 1 USD, so try it you will get good moneys.

This is about faucet site  .  sometime faucet is useful for earning  .  this is really good  .  This give good site to us  .  i will try this and get a lot  of reward from this  .  

On 1/12/2021 at 1:18 AM, betelihem said:

so easy, if you have any question feel free to ask,

Hmm, thanks for the screenshots as the proof. Is it something like https://timebucks.com/ (It is said PTC site but such social media tasks are also there) ? Looking like they process even the small amount to transfer, what about the gas fee policy? Network charge will be deducted from your earnings or they pay network charge themselves while proceeding withdraw request? 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Hmm, thanks for the screenshots as the proof. Is it something like https://timebucks.com/ (It is said PTC site but such social media tasks are also there) ? Looking like they process even the small amount to transfer, what about the gas fee policy? Network charge will be deducted from your earnings or they pay network charge themselves while proceeding withdraw request? 

They pay with USDT and they only send the money to TRC-20 USDT wallet address so that means there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal, and the withdrawal is prossede withen some hours, and the tasks are so easy. but i don't know about "timebucks" is it good for earning.

• +2 1

Do you mean to profit by watching the video? Or profit by making the video? If the profit by watching, then this is very easy, but if you have to make videos, this is somewhat difficult for me.

20 hours ago, betelihem said:

They pay with USDT and they only send the money to TRC-20 USDT wallet address so that means there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal, and the withdrawal is prossede withen some hours, and the tasks are so easy. but i don't know about "timebucks" is it good for earning.

Timebucks? Not bad but I avoided using that platform and it's already been a long time. TRC-20 USDT means they are preferring low cost transaction to provide effective service, right? Ethereum network is so expensive now. Tron is attracting the small retailer users to get paid even a small amount from online platform. 

• +1 1

On 1/13/2021 at 8:24 PM, Edwinvicky said:

Thanks for sharing with us this vital information here, I will tryout the site and see what i can grab for this opportunities at the corner. Hope they remain loyal and continue payment.

Am trying to register but it says enter share code? Please what is this share code about?

Just use my referral link, in that way you will get the share code, you didn't use my referral link that's why they ask you the share link, or use other persons referral link if you don't want to use mine there are a lots of videos on youtube so you can click from there.

• +1 1

In my views this site is good for earning coins by doing simple steps and in short time. Ni doubt this site is trusted as you can see payment proof provided above so no worry about withdrawal or any security issues. So in my suggestion just join it and make money. In addition to this as this is new site you also have the opportunity to learn new things and know about knew business strategies and features. Good luck keep remembering in your prayers.

Thank you much dear for your valuable content.I really like your content.I will try this app.Other member should also try this .It can help us a lot to fullfil our wish of earning a lot.Not only we will get earning but we will also get learning as well.

2 hours ago, Abdullah jan said:

Hey everyone

It's great and amazing if this plate forum giving us money with a very little effort and I appreciate it I also appreciate it that you show your earning report but I'm still not sure about withdraw please tag me and inform me when you will get your first withdraw 

Thank you @betelihem

As long as you maid your withdrawal you will get paid withen 4 hours of requesting, and for the first withdrawal  the minimum amount is 1USDT and for the second request its 2USDT and it increases like this way, but its so best site, you can create multi accounts and earn faster.

1 hour ago, Hanzala92747 said:

That's great friend. I will try it now. @Sania84 you can also try this. It is paying very less amount but it seems that it is a legit site. I will try this and share here that what I have earned or not. You must try this. 

Yeah this site pays very good money and they have very easy takes, an from your comment i think you have another site that pays money, and can you tell me the site that pays money, i really need some additional moneys too.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, Ontu said:

I think it's a small income but I think we need to be satisfied because if we can make such an income every day for free then it can be called lucky for us because that is enough income but at least we can run our own expenses every day. I believe so much.

No its not small, they pay very high amount of moneys compared to there tasks, because they have very easy and simple tasks to complete so its not that little,, and the best thing is we can increase our earning by updating our levels.

@betelihem, I never heard about this site and i never be interested in such sites because most of them are paying a very small amount for their tasks. But the site that you shared looks different, I will try it because you shared some proofs and because you are among the trusted members.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/11/2021 at 8:33 PM, betelihem said:

brought you this site which pays you 0.50 USDT every day, the

I love this and it is even more exciting with the screenshots of the payment proofs. If the tasks aren't tedious and time consuming for the pay (I am sorry, but that ratio is quite important), then it will be something good to do at spare time. And also the minimum withdrawal is nice and fair enough. I will give this a try and of course with your referral link.

Thank you.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thank you for sharing this platform, sounds good to me and it's important you've shared a payment proof. I might try it when I get some free time, even if the payment is not amazing, it might be fun just to give it a go for the sake of trying.

Hi my dear. In my views this site is good for earning coins by doing simple steps and in short time. Other member should also try this.it can help us a lot to fulfill our wish of earning a lot. You are a former member,  I think you forgot to add the homepage link. Because I assume you know the crypto talk forum rules well. Good luck keep remembering in your prayers.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Having provided proof of payment will make people trust this website. I will also support you by entering your referenced link. Passive income of $ 0.50 per day wouldn't be bad.