You know digital currency??? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Numanch

You know digital currency???

Digital currency increase our knowledge and earing as well, so we work even harder in this era and also spread useful information about it.Cryptotalk is a platform that provide us a source of trading through which we increase our profit and knowledge. We have to work harder and achieve our goal in every field of life. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

14 minutes ago, baselqanas said:

I was not aware of the existence of such currencies before. I was only hearing about bitcoin, but I didn't know anything about it at all. How did you find?. Why use it? Is dealing with it the same as dealing with paper currencies or not? All these questions were running through my mind until I finally got to know this forum, and some things became clear to me.

A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange where in individual ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in a form of computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creation of additional, and to verify the transfer. 

@Numanch At the present time, cryptocurrencies are considered one of the most attractive areas for capital to invest in because of the abundant gains they make.

• +2 1

Right now, digital currencies are viewed as perhaps the most alluring regions for cash-flow to put resources into due to the plentiful increases they make out of it.

Encrypted digital currencies are very useful for us to achieve a secondary income for us and make profits from them by exchanging them for other currencies, which is easy and fun

• +2 1

On 1/11/2021 at 10:28 PM, Numanch said:

Digital currency increase our knowledge and earing as well, so we work even harder in this era and also spread useful information about it.Cryptotalk is a platform that provide us a source of trading through which we increase our profit and knowledge. We have to work harder and achieve our goal in every field of life. 

@Numanch Dear Friend, yes absolutely you are right dear, we can earn here from this opportunity and also learn here about cryptography dear if we try to learn here about cryptosystem then we will get more earning automatically.

Crypto currencies are also known as the digital currencies. There are many cryptocurrencies in the market. Their prices rates varies time to time. There are also many digital currencies that have no value or they tend to be scams, we need to be aware of them. Thank you. 

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency and we can take advantage of it. We can easily send and receive money to any country in the world with this currency. With cryptocurrency we can invest online and make a profit. We trade with cryptocurrency and we can make a profit. The importance of cryptocurrency is growing very fast so we should keep learning about crypto.

• +2 1

The world is going towards digitalization so soon the people will also move towards the Digital currency as it will make ease for everyone and will give then the comfort from storing and saving the cash as you can use the Digital currency directly through your device from your wallet and you can buy anything online from it so I hope soon it will get the acceptance all over the world.

• +3 1

Yes of course you are right And I also know a little bit about crypto currency and it is a digital one and it is a new round of karmasiya and as such it has an advantage and it does not take much time to make a poor man rich. We just have to do a little hard work on it And in the coming period, I think that coming by tomorrow will prove to be very good. 

Really my friend Cryptotalk is a great platform that contains very important information about encrypted currencies, trading and investment. There are a lot of expert people here who can help us and provide us with useful information and answer our questions. All we have to do is work hard and effectively

In fact, nowadays, digital currencies are one of the most attractive things in the world because of the great financial profit that they provide to us through trading, selling and buying currencies and also through investing. So we must learn more about cryptocurrencies and gain experience and knowledge so that we can get Get the most out of it

The nature of digital currencies is as follows:

It is a set of encrypted equations that work in a reverse way, making them impossible to hack or decrypt, and they are hypothetical, intangible money such as gold and silver
 And it has become an excellent store of value and money, but in digital form, unlike the national paper currencies produced by countries and issued through banks.

Encrypted money is only available on the Internet and its internal and external wallets for it and for others, and it can be transferred to secure external flash drives that are not connected to the Internet and stored on them in a safe manner that allows you to move around and dispose of them

This post has a nice gesture. He asks and gives us good features about this field. Everyone who is not convinced of the currency should see the post and think well about the wonderful field of digital currency.

• +3 1

My dear friend,

There is a such deferent between digital currencies and crypto currencies.

Digital currencies are centralized, meaning that transaction within the network is regulated in a centralized location, like a bank. Crypto currencies are mostly decentralized, and the regulations inside the network are governed by the majority of the community. There are also cryptocurrencies that are totally centralized and run by the founding organizations.

best regards

• +2 1

Right you are brother. We should have a plan and goal for working in this forum, We should continue our own research and share our thoughts and knowledge that will help others and this is the main attraction of this forum where we are working for each other helping each other giving suggestion, advices and wishes to each other. We are the members of greatest community. 

• +1 1

Well I suggest that we take our time and study a lot of crypto currencies so that we would be able to understand when and how to trade them. That way we would be controlling our loses. We should also make sur that we read news about the currencies that we in eat I to so that we would gain insights into the market.

I agree with what you said about the forum and I must add that this forum allows us to both earn money and learn new information about crypto. Even if someone with no knowledge joins here, he will learn a lot from this forum.

The digital currency is a very good thing and I hope that many more people will update and know how to use it because as we are going with the technological changes it will make the money of the future and the truth is that it is so difficult to use you just have to take a little time to learn any change needs some training time.

• +1 1

You are right friend now the world is adopting the new technologies fastly therefore the digital currency is also has more worth and importance in this era. If we talk about the cryptocyrrency then this is also like a digital currency and everyone can get a lot of benefits from it by the investment and trading of cryptocyrrency.

Digital currencies are the product of the development of science, knowledge and technology around the world ... It is a series of numbers and encrypted symbols that are circulated in the virtual world and working in this forum helps us a lot in obtaining good knowledge and information about the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them in addition to obtaining profit The right fit for our daily business is here ... We will soon see a prosperous and bright future for cryptocurrencies

• +4 1

The crypto currency or digital currency is little bit different between them but in general the crypto currency is based on the blockchain technology than is given us a opportunity to invest our money in a new technology called the blockchain 

Honestly speaking, I didn't know about it before joining this forum,but after joining this I have some knowledge about it.It has been wonderful for me, meanwhile I am enjoying this forum, learning so many things on daily basis.

• +3 1

Hello everyone, I have had the opportunity to learn about digital currencies, and how to use them, to get some kind of profit, for this reason I suggest to all members, to try to deepen, in what are digital currencies, and will realize that this type of system, will be the future, in terms of operations and transactions, we can perform, for the payment of a product or service.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is an electronic currency that provides us with a secondary source of income, we can earn free cryptocurrencies by writing comments on this forum where we can convert these currencies into monetary currencies when we want to.

• +1 1