Elon musk, it's a man who bets on the crypto world? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Obliv0n

Elon musk, it's a man who bets on the crypto world?

It is hard to say whether he has invested massively in Bitcoin or not without the strong evidences. While locating his some recent tweets, we can say like he loves cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Dogecoin, etc. Regarding the case about the recent achievement to make him world's richest person, not Bitcoin, there was separate story as share price of Tesla was increased dramatically. 

• +1 1

36 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Regarding the case about the recent achievement to make him world's richest person, not Bitcoin, there was separate story as share price of Tesla was increased dramatically

He is just become a richest person in the world it's because to it's investments, he divided his money to the project of spacex, tesla and other companies and because of that, the annual salary of elon musk is very huge.

• Useful or interesting 1

I find Elon Musk a very interesting character that probably is trying to understand what is going on with cryptocurrencies and sometimes using Doge memes which is very funny, and something I enjoy reading about. I also think that these three coins that caught the attention of Musk are good investments, however we should always invest after having done analysis and not just because of tweets of someone popular.

He can be doing both , but i think he is already the richest man ever on the earth so i think he doesnt need FOMO but maybe he saw in blokchain and crypto currency as he mentioned many altcoins , he saw in it a great solution for many existant problems right now the world, thats my theory . 

Yes, he's a strong man, and he's the owner of PayPal, which has become a big deal, but not a single person can control the cryptocurrency industry entirely, even if it's a public or rich person, so this business is relatively safe. 

• +3 1

We do not know yet if he is interested in cryptocurrencies, but we speculate that it is likely due to his tweets and I would say that he is secretly buying because I do not think he is left out of a market with so much potential, only that for obvious reasons he could not announce it publicly.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 1/11/2021 at 9:36 PM, Raqeebzy said:

His messages and tweets about Dogecoin is mostly cryptic and not easily understood. He is a very wise human. I don't understand if particularly he hold bitcoin/doge it he's just being a great admirer. Likely more the former (Doge). 

The most convincing scenario is Tesla investing on BTC other than his cunning tweets, apart from that, he is just another popular man to bitcoin and there is a limit his words can affect BTC values.

@Raqeebzy..The doge coin is a good coin.  Its price is very cheap so that the transaction with this coin can be done very fast and with low fee.  Choosing doge coins for a long time will be profitable.  BTC, LTC, ETH currencies are in high demand, and have large investors and traders.  As a result, the market for these coins is very good

It feels really proud to here that the enterprenures like slon musk admired the btc and its a big acheivement he stated that tesla would accept the payment in the form of btc and its a great sign towards the revolution tmand sucess byc is making on i pray that btc may flourish throughout the world more and more 

My friend Elon Musk, the owner of the two largest companies in the world in their fields, SpaceX and Tesla, is betting on the survival of cryptocurrencies and taking a massive spread, and he is also investing in cryptocurrencies. He is one of the biggest supporters of cryptocurrencies for launching Thank you

I think Elon Musk is surprised about Blockchain Technology system process, and also is a person who use the social media and twitting about many things and without exception about cryptocurrency. But is one of the popular person who like cryptocurrency and also is possibly invested on it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Elon musk is a very smart man and that is why he sees the potential that crypto currency has and if he starts accepting it as payment it will definitely boost his net worth substantially.

Elon Musk has spoken too often on Bitcoin and Doge, this was most from his part trying to understand if Bitcoin will manage to make it or not, trying to identify the meaning of the answers he was receiving. But the reality is that all those that today are crypto twitter influencers, are just speculators that want to make more cash. Nobody of them believes in Bitcoin, they only see the short term potential, the halving results and the more money that they expect will be poured into Bitcoin. A wise person like Elon Musk sees the truth behind the fake narratives of Pompliano, Saylor, Dan Held and all the rest that try to convince him. He is still interested but unsure and these people aren't making it better. Anyone with business and economic knowledge laughs with some of their responses. Bitcoin will need better representatives in social media and anywhere.

Edited by cryptovlek

On 1/20/2021 at 2:49 PM, Mommy said:

My dear friend !

As of late I heard the news that musk has assumed control over the most extravagant man bezoz. What's more, I surmise that it is all due to crypto. Its my theory that poeples like elon musk assumes a huge part in the value variety of cryptographic money. The fundamental feature is that he wager in Bitcoin as well as others crypto as well.

Its not confirmed that Elon has invested into the crypto wolrd and he is a type of man if he really want to involved into the crypto wolrd then he will create its own coin.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/28/2021 at 12:39 AM, abdulmamatu said:

It would be unsatisfactory for Elon Musk, a innovation devotee and proprietor of progressed companies in innovation, to stay a stranger to the cryptocurrency world. I think there's a plausibility that Elon Musk will utilize cryptocurrencies for exchanging in his companies within the future. But I think the crypto cash he will utilize will not be bitcoin or doge coin, but the crypto cash created by the crypto mining company he will establish.

@abdulmamatu It is interesting that this possibility exists, however elon has never shown interest in cryptocurrency mining, but yesterday's case where I mentioned it and the price increased by 5% in hours.

• +2 1

Back in 2014 he said in the TV interview that Bitcoins or cryptocurrency has no future and total waste of time. But after seeing the sudden rise in value changed his mind and now he is using the hashtag of Bitcoins and almost willing to invest ine cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 1/11/2021 at 4:16 PM, Obliv0n said:

He considered that we all know Elon Musk, the richest man in the world, owner of Tesla Motor and SpaceX, companies that have revolutionized the market where they are directed.

Lately the successful businessman, he has made more statements related to cryptocurrencies, some of them being as important as the fact that Tesla will possibly accept payments in Bitcoin or that he in particular will never reject payments in BTC.

But not only is Bitcoin important to this entrepreneur, he has recognized that long-term Doge can generate good profits, that LTC is interesting and that ETH can continue to revolutionize the crypto market.

All this can be found on his Twitter profile, you can consult it without any problem.

So is Elon Musk a crypto visionary or does he just want to take his share of the pie, taking advantage of the FOMO?

He just issued a press release saying that his doge tweets are a joke. Probably he was required to do confirm that by his lawyers as those tweets were basically manipulating the market.

https://www.newsweek.com/elon-musk-dogecoin-meme-jokes-supporter-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-clubhouse-1565797

Ihmo his attitude for BTC is ofcourse bullish for all cryptos and it fits his profile as a future tech entrepreneur.

I am betting he and his team are closely following other blockchain projects as well beside the top ones.

• +1 1

First, Elon Musk is one of the people I admire greatly, and certainly he is one of the influential people in our current world, and I think that he will definitely join the world of digital currencies as he is one of the owners of strange and proactive ideas in our time, and perhaps he will have his own currency.🙂🙂

• +1 1

Its good to hear because it tells us about the importance of cryptocurrencies its the person who is becoming a volunteer just and the world will follow this person i am sure if he do what he is saying than it  be an activation just the once it becomes sucesafull then whole the world will accept them 

On 2/9/2021 at 12:40 AM, Kashii said:

Elon mask is a man which is rich and a business man and as he interested in crypto currencies and accept payment in bitcoin then it is good initiative from him. As he is a famous business man other business men will also become interested in crypto currencies by seeing him

I understand your logic, but being a great exponent of these businessmen, their actions have a greater impact, for example yesterday he lost 200 million dollars in shares thanks to cryptocurrencies, many investors sold out of panic and MicroStrategy had to appear to give him a lifeline for the price to stabilize. So gambling can be detrimental.

Yes, my friend, of course I've read a lot. From the articles you say about this talk, elon Musk puts a large part of his wealth in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, he is really a wonderful person and there are some people talking about that he is the unknown man Satoshi Nakamoto. 

After Elon Musk tweeted about dogecoin first, dogecoin gained 600% value. Later, bitcoin took an incredible rise as he wrote bitcoin in his biography, and one of the most profitable is Elon Musk. I don't know what the reason is, but Elon Musk got the biggest piece of cake, I'm sure of that.

I think this news helped attract a lot of new investors to the cryptocurrency market, but the thing that I could not understand is why a clever man like Elon Musk supports a currency that does not have a clear project like a Doge, I think it is very bad to invest in a Doge

• +3 1

I could see on Elon Musk's official Twitter that he has a lot of confidence in cryptocurrencies and has put all his trust in it, his company accepts various cryptocurrencies and it can also be seen that the Tesla is a cryptocurrency with a great future in the market.

I think Elon Max is betting on cryptocurrency, but he does it with the goal of developing our society as a whole. After all, we all have already realized that in fact he is a simple guy who strives to develop and develop.

Musk isn't interested in LTC or ETH and probably doesn't care about Doge or Bitcoin. He bought a lot of Bitcoin, but that doesn't mean he sees this the way we do. Musk probably just sees money to be made in Bitcoin, as I haven't even seen a single tweet where he seems to understand anything.