Elon musk, it's a man who bets on the crypto world? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Obliv0n

Elon musk, it's a man who bets on the crypto world?

He considered that we all know Elon Musk, the richest man in the world, owner of Tesla Motor and SpaceX, companies that have revolutionized the market where they are directed.

Lately the successful businessman, he has made more statements related to cryptocurrencies, some of them being as important as the fact that Tesla will possibly accept payments in Bitcoin or that he in particular will never reject payments in BTC.

But not only is Bitcoin important to this entrepreneur, he has recognized that long-term Doge can generate good profits, that LTC is interesting and that ETH can continue to revolutionize the crypto market.

All this can be found on his Twitter profile, you can consult it without any problem.

So is Elon Musk a crypto visionary or does he just want to take his share of the pie, taking advantage of the FOMO?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

41 minutes ago, Obliv0n said:

But not only is Bitcoin important to this entrepreneur, he has recognized that long-term Doge can generate good profits, that LTC is interesting and that ETH can continue to revolutionize the crypto market.

His messages and tweets about Dogecoin is mostly cryptic and not easily understood. He is a very wise human. I don't understand if particularly he hold bitcoin/doge it he's just being a great admirer. Likely more the former (Doge). 

The most convincing scenario is Tesla investing on BTC other than his cunning tweets, apart from that, he is just another popular man to bitcoin and there is a limit his words can affect BTC values.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

23 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

His messages and tweets about Dogecoin is mostly cryptic and not easily understood. He is a very wise human. I don't understand if particularly he hold bitcoin/doge it he's just being a great admirer. Likely more the former (Doge). 

The most convincing scenario is Tesla investing on BTC other than his cunning tweets, apart from that, he is just another popular man to bitcoin and there is a limit his words can affect BTC values.

@Raqeebzy 

I agree with what you mention, he is a wise man that few come to understand, I remember that months ago many people criticized him for nonsense and today he is the richest man, he is for something, he does not waste his time on nonsense.

And of course, since he is not such an important figure in the cryptographic world, his opinions have certain limits, but can you imagine that one day he gets up from his bed and decides to create a cryptocurrency? it would be crazy 😅

• +3 1

41 minutes ago, Obliv0n said:

And of course, since he is not such an important figure in the cryptographic world, his opinions have certain limits, but can you imagine that one day he gets up from his bed and decides to create a cryptocurrency? it would be crazy 😅

Every cryptocurrency trader and investor will die to hear that news 😅. And bitcoin is definitely aiming for not the moon but Mars if Telsa conclude to change the ledger book to BTC. 

"Maybe one day" as he said in one of his tweets, we can see that. At this state, nothing looks certain and we should get over excited 😅.

Elon musk has shown that he is a misunderstood character, many criticized his bets that today are considered revolutionary, therefore if he talks about cryptocurrencies it is because you have his reasons, he does not do it accidentally, he surely has invested capital and has not revealed it or plans to venture into the crypto world in some way, I believe that it does not take advantage of the FOMO

Elon Musk who a lot about the technology and has the vision to adopt it. Only few people like him are able to recognize the crypto and want to fully adopt it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I think Elon Musk has interest in cryptocurrencies because we heard that his holding bitcoin and Dogecoin. To me this richest man will accept cryptocurrencies as means of payment very soon.

Recently I heard the news that musk has taken over the richest man bezoz. And I guess that it is all due to crypto. Its my theory that poeples like elon musk plays a significant role in the price variation of crypto currency. The main highlight is that he not only bet in Bitcoin but others crypto too.

22 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Every cryptocurrency trader and investor will die to hear that news 😅. And bitcoin is definitely aiming for not the moon but Mars if Telsa conclude to change the ledger book to BTC. 

"Maybe one day" as he said in one of his tweets, we can see that. At this state, nothing looks certain and we should get over excited 😅.

We must be vigilant, that man does not give signals before making movements, as happened with Doge, I hope they decide to invest in bitcoin, since that could cause the market to enter a new bull run, which does not come anything bad, BTC let's go to planet mars! 😂

• +1 1

On 1/11/2021 at 4:16 PM, Obliv0n said:

He considered that we all know Elon Musk, the richest man in the world, owner of Tesla Motor and SpaceX, companies that have revolutionized the market where they are directed.

Lately the successful businessman, he has made more statements related to cryptocurrencies, some of them being as important as the fact that Tesla will possibly accept payments in Bitcoin or that he in particular will never reject payments in BTC.

All this can be found on his Twitter profile, you can consult it without any problem.

So is Elon Musk a crypto visionary or does he just want to take his share of the pie, taking advantage of the FOMO?

Yes, really. Today, Elon Musk has become one of the richest people today because of working on coding, and he has really become a successful trader involved in many successful deals.

He doesn't bet, I see Elon Musk tweeting but there is nothing else but jokes. He doesn't even think that Bitcoin is a great asset, he jus tthinks like a businessman and he would not invest billlions in crypto as others have done so far. Musk is interested in pumping Tesla and if talking about Dogecoin helps then he will keep doing that.

• +2 1

I remember one time he asked about Ethereum, giving just the word Ethereum with a question mark and Vitalik tweeting around twenty replies to Musk trying to explain everything. I bet that Musk didn't read any or just read the first one that was something about validations, which I don't remember exactly, however it wasn't the way to approach a billionaire. Time is of essense and if there is interest you just invite to discuss terms, you can't give a full presentation of something in Twitter.

I have never seen Musk being interested in Litecoin and probably he will never be. It will be just bitcoin that put him in some thoughts but since he didn't invest years ago, he won't be doing it now.

All indications and indications remain that this field is successful and will flourish more and more in the future, and we must use the time to increase our experience.

This is a good post on cryptotalk forum about the leadership team working on this platform. This is a way to encourage the newbies and members that they can be valuable if they work on this platform with heart ❤️. We get advantage of these personality, so that in future we can lead a forum in a good way.

I think he has interest for cryptocurrency but he want to take due measures and feed back from people before he can participate in the system , i guess the man is smart and wouldn't want to loose his money.

Elon Musk always tweets about alot of things and in the way he has tweeted about Bitcoin and Crypto too. But its seems he is interested in Blockchain technolgy and in his different podcast he has mentioned his thoughts about money and he understand how the finance actually works and some merits of this current centralised system. So We can see his interest and in his perceable future he may shift some of his funds to crypto.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I don't think that Musk every made a bet on crypto, he once said that he owns a Bitcoin wallet that was given to him as a gift but holds just a small amount and never touched it, also he is only joking about Doge, having probably never tried or cared to invest in this cryptocurrency.

• +3 1

21 hours ago, Obliv0n said:

We must be vigilant, that man does not give signals before making movements, as happened with Doge, I hope they decide to invest in bitcoin, since that could cause the market to enter a new bull run, which does not come anything bad, BTC let's go to planet mars! 😂

Apparently, he tweeted a message about a buy signal and behold, it went a whopping 400%+ in just 24 hours. Though he claimed investors are confused and invested on the wrong one 😂. Catch the news here - https://www.axios.com/stock-signal-advance-bubble-sign-d3c0f33b-7e7f-475b-b341-02377e1ed75d.html

1851373104_Screenshot_20210114-1243532.thumb.png.46c9fcf4f5c0ff9545b147900181c456.png

Nonetheless, this shows how effective his actions could be on crypto if there should be any investment towards it from him. Good times are definitely ahead I believe. 

And a lot will be gutted not buying at even $35k when bitcoin eventually go beyond the Mars.

The tesla owner interest in crypto could be justify by this he want to create a colony at Mars and their would be some kind of payment needed for running economic so they will use crypto not fiat money their. This means people from earth can pay to mars people in crypto and thus it can be payment between two colonies. Their for elon Musk is interested in crypto currency. 

57 minutes ago, Gamma said:

@Raqeebzy this is just an example of how technology leaders can change the world by just talking!

Yes you are right. So much impact than I could even think of. I mean, that's so impressive.

57 minutes ago, Gamma said:

He could have said that because he is invested in this new currency and wanted to get big profits ( maybe he is one of the whales. After all we can't be sure unless he denies it) or it could have been the first example that came to his mind and everyone is overreacting to it.

😅. Might be but I really doubt that; it also has it implications. If you read the full article, he mentioned investors made the right move but on an entirely different stock. 

It definitely much more better than that. And it will unfold, just patience.

7 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Apparently, he tweeted a message about a buy signal and behold, it went a whopping 400%+ in just 24 hours. Though he claimed investors are confused and invested on the wrong one 😂. Catch the news here - https://www.axios.com/stock-signal-advance-bubble-sign-d3c0f33b-7e7f-475b-b341-02377e1ed75d.html

To that end I mean, that is the weight of being the richest man in the world, you can make millions to many with a few simple words (or rather a mistake when speaking) or establish trends in any asset with just one tweet, to that level goes the power of Elon's word

• +2 1

On 1/11/2021 at 8:16 PM, Obliv0n said:

But not only is Bitcoin important to this entrepreneur, he has recognized that long-term Doge can generate good profits, that LTC is interesting and that ETH can continue to revolutionize the crypto market

I have seen to his post in Twitter  deeply which  indicate me that  he has good interesting on crypto currency  and ofcourse  those currency  should be top ranked crypto as you mention  btc,eth ltc,doge..  Because he wont want to lose his money  by invest into fake currency  as he understand  the evolution  of this some coin.. 

I have seen little regard from Elon Musk to invest in Bitcoin. Probably he is interested in some way but has not made it clear and I don't think he is the kind of businesman to take such risks. He is always in clear with the governments and probably will not do anything else but support his businesses. I think we are dreaming when we think Musk will buy Bitcoin and that Saylor guy is looking like a clown with his constant tweets.

It would be unacceptable for Elon Musk, a technology enthusiast and owner of advanced companies in technology, to remain a stranger to the cryptocurrency world. I think there is a possibility that Elon Musk will use cryptocurrencies for trading in his companies in the future. But I think the crypto money he will use will not be bitcoin or doge coin, but the crypto money produced by the crypto mining company he will establish.

The very interesting thing here about elon musk is he wants to run the economy in mars using cryptocurrency, we can see here the importance of cryptocurrency in the world on how can be developed or changed the economy using cryptocurrency.

Context: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/elon-musk-says-mars-economy-111706044.html?ncid=facebook_yahoomainf_js3jgx0vd5k