Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!!

Hey dear, opinion yobit wallet and the binance platform are among the safest and most trusted wallet for me,so fee free to use these and rest assured these has very tight security,thank you.

First and foremost, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to you. It's a good subject for anyone who works here, bro. The yobit wallet is the most convenient and reliable wallet. It also has a high degree of security that everyone can rely on. As far as I'm aware, this is an excellent platform for exchanging Bitcoin for your local currency. This is something that a lot of people are doing these days, and I recommend that you do as well. Thank you a lot.

Hi my dear friend how are you I hope you are fine and work beautifully at this platform.everyone knows that yobit is the best online plate for him and having much security as a us online wallet. So try to use this man it is totally safe. so my dear friend according to my point of view you should not search anymore you should go there and trade and invest there. Wish you all the best my friend for future working. Thanks my dear friend read my comment 

There are so many wallets which are very best and are very useful. Those help in getting more earning and also help in learning. Some of those wallet are yobit, binance, coinbase wallet ets . All these are very nice to use. 

As for me, my friend, the best Yopet wallet, I think it's the best and the safest here

Thank you for the wonderful and beautiful post, which we hope everyone will see and benefit from the comments of experienced members and new members.

Dear friend i am also a newbie and i dont know when you start getting paid and when you withdraw it and in which wallet you should withdraw your money better to ask this question from seniors 

I am really sorry