Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Tell me about good and trustable wallet..!!

I think wallet with block chain technology is better than any of them because it holds our data and then chained together which is more secure from frauds.

welcome dear, there are several wallets that you can use to save your money, but for me I find that yobit is the best, because it is more secure and has several ways to withdraw or invest money according to what you want and do not ask for personal information in return, and also there are other wallets such as blockchain, coinbase and you can Try them out and choose the best.

Hello friend in my opinion block chain wllet is a good wallet that is trusted by a lot of users in the crypto currency market. We can always use block chain wallets for safety and security in the crypto world.

Thankyou.

I think for this platform yobit is good which i also use and i fout it really easy for transferring money online to other site or invest it again to earn some more profit like uh can trade

I cAn tell you more about trust wallets is good wAllet that everyone makes as security of ur btc or tolk coin so anytime if you need you can go to ur cryptocurreny 

On 1/11/2021 at 3:49 PM, Elena951 said:

Dear friend  I am not yet aware of this as I am new to this forum.  But I hope that by the comments of the experienced members I will be able to know better about it.  Thanks everyone

Dear, me and my brother and all my friends work in this forum and we all use trust wallet on yobit. Trust wallet is safe and reliable so I recommend you to use trust wallet too.

• +1 1

Firstly welcome on this platform . There are many 

wallets like 

Blockchain .

Coinbase.

Hardware .

Yobit.net 

But in point of view i prefer you only  yobit.net 

exchange wallet .Because it is really easy to use 

and provide a good security .It also show our work

which we done on cryprotalk.org .

Thanks for reading .

Yes my friend, welcome to this wonderful forum. Working with it is fun and with it you can learn about investment methods and enter into them, as well as gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and can make money through it.

According to my opinion trust  wallet is one of the best wallet it has unique features bro and it also have very low fees go and invest there trade there it is very secure and safe

Allah's plans are better than us !

There are many famous wallets that you can use and trust in order to store your money in them, such as coinbase,bitcoin core,and Breadwinner AG, I wish you all the best, my dear friend.

Dear there are numerous acceptable wallets with which you can set aside your coins, however, as I would see it, you will not discover in a better way than blockchain, a stage that has proven its value in the field of cryptography and has a decent position.

Friend, it depends on what type of wallet you are looking for, since there are different types of wallets in the market, but if you are going to use one for free, I can tell you that the same Blockchain wallet is very safe, we also have TrustWallet and Exodus, in addition to that you can also use web wallets like Uphold.

Choose a hardware wallet this wallet is an offline wallet.This wallet kept the bitcoins safe.No one can access the assests.Because this wallet have a cold storage and not connected with internet so their is no chance of hacking so try this one. 

Thank You

The Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet app that allows sending, receiving and storing tokens for cryptocurrencies on the Ethereum blockchain, this open source wallet designed with an emphasis on simplicity, aims to provide an easy-to-set-up and straightforward platform.

Yes my dear you are welcome in the forum first of all and I tell you. Don't worry about it and I think with the passage of time you will learn what is this. So don't worry I say you coinbase and blockchain is the best wallet.

• +1 1

Yes actually there are numerous acceptable wallets with which you can set aside your cash, yet as I would see it, you won't discover in a way that is better than Yobit on the grounds that and really I dont think about more yet I sincerely catch wind of that wallet and furthermore in light of the fact that a stage that has demonstrated its value in the realm of cryptography and has a decent standing.

Same implies to me. I'm still a new member on the forum so I don't know anything about the wallet used on this forum. But I have started making enquiry from the expert on the forum to guide me on the best and easy wallet to use. Have a nice day mate, more greetings.

I am interested in this post my friend, I am looking for a reliable and secure wallet that is easy to handle for my beginner condition and that also provides me with my private keys, I hope a member can advise me. 

Dear mate there is a lot of wallets where you can store your Bitcoin but I like the Coinbase and trust wallet most because these two wallets are much safest and secured than others and your Bitcoin is completely safe on it. 

• +3 1

On 1/11/2021 at 1:27 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

First of all welcome here my dear friend, everyone knows that yobit is the best online plate for him and having much security as a us online wallet. So try to use this man it is totally safe. so my dear friend according to my point of view you should not search anymore you should go there and trade and invest there.  Wish you all the best my friend for future working.

I totally agree with you my friend. Yobit is a very good and reliable wallet which one can use to invest or trade. I was also searching for a better wallet which I can use in trading so a friend who has being trading in yobit introduced me to it.

I don't have knowledge about many safe wallets but i think there is a yobit.net which is secure and safe in every way i also make my account on yobit and linked mumu cryptotalk account with yobit. I am visiting regularly i found it is amazing. 

First of all, thank you for asking a very nice question. There are many types of wallets in our cryptocurrency but one of them is a very good wallet at Coinbase in my field.

There are several wallets and handbags which have been delivering very good solutions nowadays nevertheless a lot of them are generally ideal if anyone inquired via us with that that happen to be ideal wallets and handbags and then I want to see anyone that will nowadays many people feel have confidence in the budget, PayPal budget, bitcoin budget along with stop archipelago budget are generally ideal.

• +2 1

Many wallets out there but it is very difficult to trust these wallets as it is difficult to earn and not difficult at all to loose it. So i can suggest what i am using now a days. "Payeer" and "BINANCE" these two i am using so far soo good. Very easy to use have a good interface very secure unless you fell for scammers. So be carefull about them. I suggest these two for long term storage also.

In my experience, I think of Coinbase Wallet as the best and trusted wallet.  Because this wallet is more secure and reliable wallet.  And the security system of this wallet is very modern technology.  And it is very easy to control.  This allows you to secure your cryptocurrencies in this wallet and make secure transactions.