2017 is not 2020 nor 2018 is 2021. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

2017 is not 2020 nor 2018 is 2021.

Each time it is different, but the cycles are there, I am not happy the bull run ended, or just stopped for a while, but the latest trading we see, means that Bitcoin has a strong support at 30k. It is possible that this level will be a critical one in the future and may be revisited too often for the next three years, until the fourth halving.

Maybe we are somewhere between this time, probably because the halving happened three months earlier from 2016 and the price maybe going to keep rising for at least another six months. Either it is that, or it ended at $40,000 and it will be over soon. However, I still have 90% odds that it is not over.

On 1/17/2021 at 8:47 PM, Emanuel 12 said:

Sometimes so many people are scared that what happened in 2017 will also happen in 2020 or 2021. Bitcoin rose upto 20000$ before falling and it took a long time before reaching that amount. This might never happen again

As a crypto user and trader we don't need to be scared because any person who involved in such filed know that how risky it will be and how much profit they will get from it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

We are still very early in this month. I thought the previous months passed very fast and it was the excitement we had with prices rising to 40k that probably kept us from considering a correction was bound to happen. We are in it, for two weeks now, and it may be another two weeks before we have something better in the chart to be sure that the prices will continue to rise. What is important is Ethereum that doesn't seem to lose too much in price and while Bitcoin drops again bellow 30k, ETH keeps holding quite well. This gives me hope the bull run didn't end and that all cryptocurrencies will keep rising more for months.

We are in the present of the best Epoch that we can live, sincerely everybody was benefited in some way in this quarantine. Those who victimize themselves and believe that the situation is difficult, it is because they lack gratitude and know that very good things can come out of it. The best thinkers, entrepreneurs and businessmen have been born out of the worst crises. We must learn to always take something positive out of the negative, that is the key to growth.

The differences between each of These years are very clear and from the critical look at each of the statistics of the giving years I think there is a variation and also and improvements in the overall cryptocurrencies activities

On 1/11/2021 at 12:58 AM, Barbarellah said:

Initial public offering of Coinbase shares
Event that can lead to mass adoption by investors, institutions and governments alike.

Many things are happening lately. It has been very bullish so far and the Coinbase IPO will offer us more results about the current sentiment of the crypto markets. But this is not money that will enter the crypto world, it will be for Coinbase exchange to increase the operations of what they are doing. I am not convinced that the growth of these exchanges is helping too much the market. I mean that even just with medium sized exchanges the market would be doing just fine.

The paypal decision was very effective on he prices of the currencies and made many people believe that these currencies are real 

• +3 1

No, I do not think so, today we are witnessing the joining of a large number of strong companies such as Tesla Motors and a number of capitals such as Elon Musk to the Bitcoin support and investment campaign, this gives great bullish driving force for Bitcoin and increases its market value strongly

Crypto is constantly becoming popular. Every day new traders are entering the world of crypto. More people entered crypto in 2020 than in 2019. I think it will be more popular this year.

Most financial institutions knew the importance of the matter and rushed to enter the arena now. I hope that the rest of the institutions will think about the matter because they miss some things that will contribute to avoiding some of the crises they suffer from. Especially the third countries of the world. Finally, with Tesla, I achieved results after I introduced Bitcoin to it. Also, Paypal has also achieved good results.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Bitcoin is one of the best and main cryptocurrency in Crypto market Bitcoin price create impact on other altcoin if Bitcoin price go up then altcoin perform well in market and if Bitcoin price crash then altcoin also start bleeding if you are a trader then you must watch Bitcoin market

On 1/11/2021 at 4:43 AM, Barbarellah said:

Institutions and governments making large investments in Bitcoin.

These events and many more are the reasons to assert that the history of Bitcoin with respect to 2017 will not repeat itself.

What is your opinion? Do you think history will repeat itself?

The story is already repeated to make the Bitcoin and other top altcoins to achieve ground breaking ATH one after another. Bitcoin is on the way to be the most valuable asset in the world as we can see, bigger potential investors are investing into it. In my opinion, 2021 will be the golden year for cryptocurrency markets and it will be the year to remember even in future. 

This seems to be very perplexing to me. As far as I recall and have seen from the documents, it was in 2017. BTC hit a new high twice in that year, each time in less than a month, and another three times or so before a fall in late 2017 and early 2018. Something similar happened last year and early this year.

Yes you are right but we cannot compare these years because in 2021 many changes occurs according to cryptoworld because i think in 2021 many people came to know about cryptocurrencies from which they were not aware in 2017 or in 2018 and one of the important reason of increasing value of bitcoin in 2021 and its importance around the world also.

Hello, congratulations on your publication, I think that this year 2021 will be the year of cryptocurrencies, this is a year in which the market will be bullish, so I think that this time, the history of prices will be repeated.

• Useful or interesting 1