What are Liquidity Pools? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Liquidity is too important, but with technology, the traditional markets are left behind, in a new world where the crypto market has a lot of volatility. In simple and common words, liquidity is the availability of liquid assets for a market. The reason why liquidity is so important is that it greatly affects how the price of an asset will move.

What are Liquidity Pools?
In the world of crypto-currencies, liquidity pools are stop loss or over leverage. They facilitate efficient trading of assets while allowing investors to obtain a return on their holdings. Behind the scenes, a Liquidity Pool is just an automated market that provides liquidity to avoid large price swings of an asset.

How do they work?

By generating leverage, pools are created from 5X to 100X, the liquidity providers have this information and with the help of their bots act to liquidate all those who had open positions on leverage and stop losses, in the following example we can see the following, There is a pool of approximately $ 20 million, which brings together all the leverage, from 40040 there is a red sail that runs through the entire block we call pools, once it makes its way back, in this process left many liquidated and of course someone won, so I invite you to win too. in that backward movement we obtained a 1.50% of profit.  

image.thumb.png.1f042873bbec57fcbd6de5b2b919deda.png

Liquidity pools are a way to generate extreme profits using crypto-currency brokers. Simply put, it means blocking a crypt-currency deposit to obtain rewards in return.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

@manuel ramirez The importance of liquidity in trading is clearly a major factor in being able to make a trade profitable. As having large liquidity in the financial market allows easier flow of transactions and makes prices more competitive.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

6 minutes ago, saradz said:

@manuel ramirez The importance of liquidity in trading is clearly a major factor in being able to make a trade profitable. As having large liquidity in the financial market allows easier flow of transactions and makes prices more competitive.

Clearly you are focused on the objective of the subject, for this reason thimpressere are tools that are being developed and every day they  me as they tell you where there is a large liquidity point and that is where I enter the market in long or short to beat it, I don't care if btc goes up or down, I know where the pool is and I go for it.

in the following chart there is a pool where the price will go down to 38029 and return again, that stock is liquidating all those who entered long and are losing
image.thumb.png.3185a4744957e7d184989c2f6c7d0be1.png

image.thumb.png.d277638d5f1ef289a59b8d4f33ae5bb1.pngIn the previous post, I placed a ticket at 38029, and the price arrived at 37995, it ate the pool and fell back. How many lost there? It's hard to know, but what we do know is to predict what the price will be.

Hello! Yes you are right! Liquidity is the availability of liquid assets to the market. They all contribute to effective asset trading, allowing investors to get money from their investments. Create pools from 5X to 100X or 10X to 100X liquidity providers have this information and with the help of their bots liquidate all those who had open positions on leverage.

• +4 1

image.thumb.png.f708ec3be317141552f73ae15a9076d9.png

Many people are unaware that pools exist, so I like to share pools with you.

there is a very attractive pool at 29311, so how can you operate this pool, easy, wait the price at that level and then enter long. and close immediately with profit. remember to use your sl

image.thumb.png.3cd632d07df183a78a1db81915c86aa6.png

There is also another defenition of the liquidity pool exist on uniswap , simply created by traders and investors where they provide liquidity for the token and in same time thet a percentage of profit monthly or even yearly according to the eth they provide .. 

Useful post. Thank you for sharing with us this valuable and constructive information that shows us the importance of liquidity and its availability in the market of liquid assets, then effective trading of assets

It's good to know the liquidity pool in trading because we can make a lot of profits in this way of trading the majority don't know or just heard about it but they can't profit from it ,that's good to post that in the beginners session learn this way,Thanks brother 

Thank you, I will gladly be sharing some input signals. Greetings

3 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

It's good to know the liquidity pool in trading because we can make a lot of profits in this way of trading the majority don't know or just heard about it but they can't profit from it ,that's good to post that in the beginners session learn this way,Thanks brother 

7 minutes ago, Iman33 said:

Useful post. Thank you for sharing with us this valuable and constructive information that shows us the importance of liquidity and its availability in the market of liquid assets, then effective trading of assets

Thanks for sharing this information... According to google "A liquidity pool is a collection of funds locked in a smart contract. ... In exchange for providing their funds, they earn trading fees from the trades that happen in their pool, proportional to their share of the total liquidity. As anyone can be a liquidity provider".

According to ICT, it is the openfloat, Buy 

Stops or sell stops above or Below current market price which price would be drawn to in the future or the IPDA data ranges, React if this content helped.

• Useful or interesting 1