Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

Crypto trading is almost safe.It depends on us how much we protect our trading.If we work like a a responsible person and make our trading back as a deposit force, then crypto is almost safe.So we should also be aware to some extent that trading can be risky as well.Because there can be a risk of hacking as well fear of spammers so  we will have to be aware of them. 

• +2 1

Dear, 

All of us is know betterly that investment in every such a trade is risky. 

If you want to invest you have to get knowledge of this. When you have knowledge you got no loss in such a forem. 

@Shgmdin44 Obviously, Crypto trading is a serious risk if you don't have enough knowledge about it as you can only trade as gambling although these risks can only be reduced by having enough knowledge on how to analyze the cryptocurrency market before entering your trade

images (29).jpg

22 hours ago, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

In crypto trading there are ricks and there is profit so we have to learn trading and trade.We have to learn to trade well and if we don't have to trade we have to face losses because there are more ricks in trading.

• +3 1

Good day everyone.this is a good site for working here.we can earn much more by trading and by investment.but trading is safe and secure only that's time when we know about all information of trading.

Trading is an work of high risky it is true but it is very profitable for experience traders.First a new trader need gain enough about trading and he is need learn about it minimum 6 months. After it maybe he will be able to make huge profit from it.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

It's always depends upon you my dear friend and we can get as a risky we can get as a profitable it's a depends upon our knowledge and experience. there isn't easier if we have experience and knowledge about anything we can not get any risk we can go for benefits. So funny you can get my thinking and also understand this. so wish you all the best my dear friend for future working plan and achieving your positive targets. 💞

In trading there  always be risk involved we cannot exclude risk from trading. The key to making good profit while trading is doing the right action at the right time . A good trader should know when to invest ,when to hold on to an investment and when to sell an investment.

Hello friend.. Currency trading can't be dangerous, but it needs a lot of knowledge and experience, and you also need patience and lack of greed, as well as managing your capital properly.

Hello everyone, working with cryptos is delicate, and the lack of knowledge makes it more risky, when trading our digital currencies, we run the risk of losing all our funds, for this reason it is advisable to learn about the cryptos market and the operation of exchanges, where we want to trade with cryptos, and very importantly, know the golden rule, which is, we must always invest what we are willing to lose.

On 1/10/2021 at 3:31 PM, Dormilon said:

Highly risky and volatile, in addition to being speculative, this is the world of cryptocurrencies, but it is exciting and where the adrenaline flows in each operation that is made, whoever enters this ecosystem must know that, otherwise their losses will be terrible, there is always risk, you have to have a good trading method to minimize that and have an adequate return on our investment, messages are always posted but many people ignore them, so knowledge is the key to their development, if not you get, the losses bring you to your senses, greetings.

@DormilonThat's right, the risks involved in operating with cryptocurrencies are paid with the benefits that can be obtained, it is exciting and quite fun to operate with cryptocurrencies, we only have to do as those with more experience say, follow the rules and always try to analyze and foresee what can happen, everyone knows when they can risk and depends on it they will succeed, I love the world of cryptocurrencies for all that I can generate.

Hi dear friend both elements go side by side it's up to us that what the way we use in crypto for marketing. If we follow rules and regulations and and have knowledge and experience then obviously this safe and sound for us.

You are right .. there is no business without risk, we may run into a problem at any moment

But working in cryptocurrency trading only needs attention and adherence to its own rules and laws.

I think that by doing this, we avoid falling into problems and risks .. In every work we do, we must be very careful .. But when there are rules that guide us on the way of working, the matter becomes much easier .. Good luck my friend

This is true, cryptocurrency trading is fraught with risk, so we must be careful when doing the trade and be sure of the location we are trading with because there are many fraudulent sites.

On 1/10/2021 at 12:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

Investing in cryptocurrency is of cause risky. But this is not limited only to cryptocurrency but also other aspects of investments. Before you involve yourself in it, you need to know the risks involved and possible ways to manage or avoid them. Having a strong will and courage to face the risk will make you to become a good trader

I think Cryptotalk is a very good and reliable trading website. I believe in this website and it is a safe website. But we must also take precautions so that we can be safe from any kind of scame.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for asking the important question. You must be aware to make work safe. Working without rules makes work risky. Every job has specific rules. You have to work according to rules and regulations. Only then you can be successful in the work.

• Useful or interesting 1

hello dear how are you.i hope you are fine.thank you for sharing good information.i know, cryptotalk is very safely for earning money.so you can invest your time.

the safeness & risk both depends on the amount of knowledge& the skill he/she has earned in the trading zone of crypto. we  cant say that it is risky either because many people have earned much money from the trading.

Yes it is really hard and not easy I think. So don't worry my dear but it's depend upon you how to trade and how to make profit so it is very risky I think. So don't worry my dear and do it worth knowledge and experty I think.

• +1 1

We all know that the world of cryptocurrencies is risky and safe and I could say that it was assured as long as they take the necessary measures to keep your cryptocurrencies safe.
A big greeting to the whole community

Since you join a first time 

,do your all best to learn crypto.we all know crypto trending is very risky. Specialy when you trade the wrong time it is very risky ,it is useful when you trades the correct time.if you are a new one then a heiger risk on crypto

Is crypto trading safe or risky I think do don't worry my dear and I think it is not easy because everything not come to easy but I think it is best way to understand through cryptotalk. But trading is never easy bro.

• +1 1

Cryptcurrency trading depends on your experience if you have some experience with trading then it's very safe and more profitable than other platforms.

If you have no experience on crypto definitely you will be lose your money, so you need to learn before trading.

You're right expensive. Exchanging in any way may be a hazardous and have a chance to misplaced a cash. On each stage exchanging is hazardous and no one know that he get benefit or misplaced from this platform. But chance is vital in life if you are doing not take hazard at that point you are doing not know almost hazard. But some times risk severely effect on our condition so some time recently exchanging on each stage we ought to confirm almost the stage and after that exchanging. After you think exchanging is secure for me at that point you exchange your cash and get advantage in appropriate time.