Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

There are some risks in trading or investing  in cryptkcurrenies

And we will face some difficulties,but if we are careful and think wisely during work,we will reduce these risks.

You should know that nothing good comes easy crypto trading is very risky and if worse when you want to trade and you don't have knowledge about trading just know that your money is gone

Before you go into trading make sure you have the required knowledge about trading

Everything about crypto has its percentage of risk and trading is no exception, crypto trading in turn is just as risky as buying without knowing that the price will rise or fall, to be a little safer when making an investment in crypto what you have to do is have confidence in the knowledge and the research learned that you have carried out. 

On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

Yes this risky for those  who do not have a experience how to do trading? This is also  secure and safe as well as risky at the same time. First learnt about the online trading and get experience then this will be easy to use.

As I would like to think, exchanging cryptographic money and computerized monetary forms is protected and hazardous simultaneously, as we should be cautious and cautious too, and we need to know well and ensure the cash that we need to exchange and we should guarantee the unwavering quality of the site we are managing to evade fake locales...

In cryptotalk it is not risky. Every work have a good thing in features. if you go to wrong things then it is risky for you otherwise it is a good platform. Learning and money making forum.

My friend it is possibly safe and risky at a time. 

Because trading with these currencies is may be a risk sometime or may be not. 

Because these currencies prices high and low at any time. 

So first you have knowledge, experience to trade with these currencies. 

• +2 1

In my opinion buying and selling cryptocurrency and digital currency is is protected and volatile at the equal time as we should be very conscious and caution as well as that we have to understand properly and make sure of the currency that we prefer to change at we should make certain the reliability of the website we are dealing with in order to keep away from fake and fraudulent websites.

Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day.  If the price of which you want to buy was low and after a few days their price has increased, then obviously you will earn a good profit from it, then it is beneficial for you. I think that the path to success will not be easy, but we can work with ease when we adhere to the laws and be patient.

Trading in cryptocurrencies and digital currencies is a world fraught with risk and we have to be careful and ensure that the currency we want to trade must have a guarantee of the time and location in which we are dealing. 

Dear friend, trading in crypto depends on the situation.  However, in order to trade at risk, one must move forward with strong morale.  There is very little space for safety.  Trading is profitable only when you invest in trading by buying currency at a lower price.  However, there is a huge demand for crypto at present.  The level of cryptocurrency is constantly rising.  As a result, trade risks are lower in many areas.  There may be more.

Hello my friend in my opinion it is risky.this is risky only than when we use it in wrong time.in other i think that the crypto currencies and digital curriences both is safe and risky and safe at the same time so we should have to be most carefull.

I have several years in the world of cryptocurrency trading and the best I can recommend is to be sure to be registered in a reliable and as safe as possible exchange house, such as Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Yobit, and then the capital that we must have should be one that we will not need for a long time and use stop loss if the operation goes against.

Greetings friend, well speaking as a beginner I would say that if it is risky, you must have a good knowledge of how the market works to operate the trading, without knowledge it is very risky to try to trade, the first thing is to learn to identify the signals. 

In my opinion some of the countries does not accept this currency so there is no safe this currency there is a risky point.in other it depend upon you that how much you have knowledge about the currency. So you should be carefull.

Hello there mate, what you said is very true, trading of crypto currencies are not safe you always have the risk of losing all of your money. You should only invest a small part of your income into crypto currencies.

Thankyou.

Dear friend crypto trading is is risky it depends upon your luck. Make sure that the website you have choosed for trading is best for earning or not.  Crypto trading is risky but it is necessary to take risk for success to change our life.

In  my opinion , trading crypto currency is safe ad risky at that time ....trading is really tough to do .. Before trading we have to search about the rules of the currency which we are using to trade..we have to search about the rate in the market to minimize the risk of trading.

I want to tell you that about the crypto trading the crypto trading is safe and risky first of all you should to analyse a market then you are able to to invest in the good coin that is very beneficial for you and one thing more the risk is very important in the business

Cryptocurrency has become the highly reputed trading platform, so it is much safer to invest in cryptocurrency but still it is risky due to its volatility. I think you should take chances and trade in cryptocurrency because in future it will completely dominant over the fiat currency. But at the same time should keep in mind risks are always there with trade to any platform. Although it is risky due to its divergence while the worth of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day as you can see in 2008 it's worth was 0 dollars and now thousands of dollars.

@Shgmdin44, Certainly risks are avail when we are working online because the chance of loss or profit can't be described at the early stages as the success is not straight there are many flacuations occured there in tradings. So we should learn all of markets strategy and have full knowledge then come to the investment. @Sanam jung 

• +5 1

As I think, exchanging cryptocurrencies and other advanced monetized assets is both safe and risky.Above all we need to have a decent information about the exchange.  At this point we will have the option to end the exchange in a better way and gain more.

Crypto trading is dangerous, I guess. Since you need to take chances in crypto trading at any moment. If you don't have enough information about crypto trading, you may lose your earnings. That's why everybody wants enough information to trade in crypto.

Infact it is a little more risky because it is a speculation and highly volatile market and well if you really want to be a pro trading and all you just have to do is to learn from the best.

Every investment performed either in crypto or financial markets attracts some risky and should be done carefully with proper analysis.