Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

Hello my dear friend . There is a proper time and order for everything. You should trade when the capital has more value or else you will not get any profit. If you want to be a good trader usual spend more time and learn about trading. Then you can get a high chance to get more turnover.

My dear friends I agree with you think about for crypto trading. Yes friend crypto is a risky for investment because this forum do not provide complete security and do not here any person responsibility gave in this platform. I think finally crypto trade is very risky platform.

• +5 1

My friend it is risky. If you want to become successful person in life. You cannot become successful person without taking risk. So yeah there is risk in investing but there are so much profit in it if its go well . So yeah there is risk in investment but there are so much profit in it

With my little experience cryptotalk trading not very risky but one thing we need to do is to be careful if you really want to trade in cryptotalk you just need to get guidance from the experienced trader 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

@Shgmdin44 Dear friend, agree with you before research the trading box will dangerous for everybody to do trading, therefore first we should learn and research about trading what is the right way to go in this trade world, what we will face? and what we need to do? And investment is free of risk you can invest your assets there.

Risk of cryptocurrencies are mainly related to its volatility.They are high risk and speculative and it is important that you understand the risk before you star.

From here you can invest by trading. There is no obstacle for you to work here. The more time you spend here, the more you will benefit. If you trade, collect the correct information and invest. You will not trade with any wrong information.

Yes, trading in cryptocurrencies involves some risk, but there is a possibility of winning good amounts from it, so we should not be afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies, but at the same time we must be careful, patient, and have sufficient knowledge about them

Nothing great comes with easy my friend.

Sometimes you have to take risks, crypto trade might be risky but I advice you take it, something good might come out of it and if probably you loose never give up cause, one day you shall hit your target.

I believe that no market is safe and the truth is that it is risky. But the only way to achieve things in this life is to take risks, with respect to the Cryptcoins if it is a market a little more risky than the others because it almost never complies with any market structure or strategy. So the best thing is to have a good education and follow the right people so you don't have to worry about your money.

Hello my dear friend, it is very risky for you if you have done any bad work on crytotalk site but if you follow all these rules then there is no risk. Let's understand my words.  thanks my friend.

As I would like to think, the exchange of crypto money and other advanced monetized assets is simultaneously protected and dangerous, as we must also be exceptionally cautious in the steps we take and we must know well the exchanges we use to trade.

Crypto currency trading is risky but not all the time.I mean it is safe if we trade in right time.Trading is very risky if we do not have enough knowledge and experience about trading.So before trading we must have to know that Which plstform is the best,safe and secure for trading,Which crypto currency is suitable for trading and which time is suitable for trading. 

It's risky for me. Many people thinking same like me, i had a oppourtunity to talk with some rich people and when i asked them about the bitcoin all of them don't want to investing because they were complaining about the crypto nature and they knew crypto need some regulation.

Yes there is some risk in trading coins in any platform. Even though there is risk in trading I didnt face any problem while trading till now. If you are ready to face the risk yoy can trade.

You are trading how can this be safe. You have to learn so much and the risk is always out there. There is risk and dangers too, as in crypto we see many scammers that will also be another factor to remember, and exchanges that may be hacked is another reason. These are not even about the volatility of the prices which in cryptocurrencies is extreme.

Always operate in the trade you will always have many risks so if you want to operate in the trade you must take into account that you can earn a lot of money as well as you can lose it so you must always take into account and if you are willing to take all risks I congratulate you because  you are not afraid of losing your money and you are sure of your decisions and the trade is to always choose safe decisions.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think trading is very safe for us. If you want to trade then you have to choose a good site like yobit or binance. Then you can easily trade from there. But sometimes it's risky if you don't know well about it. Then your money will be lose. So that is very risky for you.

Well dude crypto trading is save if you have knowledge about trading .But in my opinion you have to taking risk because sometimes taking risk is better than regreting.

I think trading is a risky Because you invest in it, the person who is going to delete after the investment can come anytime, he does not have any license nor is there any work done by him nor do we get money from him in any way. 

It is risky. Nothing excellent comes easy. It is unstable whilst you trade at the wrong time. It is safe whilst you change on the right time. Well in case you really want to be a pro dealer, all you just must do is to learn from the  high-quality.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading. However, traders can mitigate some risks by following a few simple rules. Important: This is not investment advice. We present a number of common arguments for and against investing in this commodity.

@Shgmdin44 No there is no risk.

Crypto trading is fully safe to earn and investment you can also invest money and this is fully secure platfrom no one can stole your data or earning it is directly connected with yobit which is also safe and secure.

We will face some difficulties, but if we are careful and think wisely during work, we will reduce these risks. So work carefully and gain success in the work place. Cryptocurrency trading has some of the basics that you must know such as currency prices, market movement and the safest sites for trading. 

Hello dear, hope you are well. If you can do it right here, there is no problem. And if you break any rules, there will be problems. Therefore always work with caution. Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ИИ спрогнозировал цену биткоина (BTC) на 1 мая 2024 года В своём нынешнем виде рынок криптовалют представляется инвесторам довольно запутанным, так как биткоин по-прежнему подвержен высокой волатильности. Вечером 18 апреля цена биткоина колебалась чуть выше уровня $63 000, прибавив за день около 4%, сохраняя при этом недельные потери в размере 9,7%. Положительная динамика BTC повысила рыночную капитализацию крипторынка на 2,2% до $2,4 трлн. График цены биткоина за 7 дней. Источник: CoinGecko Ключевые уровни BTC, за которыми стоит следить В настоящее время криптовалюта бросает вызов одновременно ключевым уровням поддержки и сопротивления. Ближайший уровень поддержки определён на уровне $58 072, а более оптимистичный уровень сопротивления находится на уровне $64 499. Согласно прогнозам моделей машинного алгоритма искусственного интеллекта (ИИ), в краткосрочной перспективе BTC ожидает медвежий тренд со снижением к 1 мая до отметки $60044. Прогноз BTC на 1 мая 2024 г. Источник: PricePredictions Однако в долгосрочной перспективе алгоритмы машинного обучения предвидят бычий тренд, в чём убеждают такие индикаторы технического анализа как индекс относительной силы (RSI), расхождение схождения скользящих средних (MACD), полосы Боллинджера (BB), средний истинный диапазон (ATR) и другие. Любопытно, что эксперт по криптовалюте Али Мартинес считает, что ключевые уровни поддержки будут определять направление BTC. Если биткоин упадёт ниже $62 300, аналитик ожидает погружение до $56 200. И наоборот, рост выше $62 300 может сигнализировать о потенциальном подъёме до $66 500.
    • Аналитики из JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG говорят, что предстоящее сокращение награды в основном заложено в цене, смещая акцент на то, как это повлияет на  майнинговую промышленность. JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG не ожидают больших изменений цены Биткойна после сокращения вдвое , заявляя, что рынок уже в основном учел это обновление программного обеспечения, которое происходит раз в четыре года. Согласно отчету Bloomberg , теперь основное внимание будет сосредоточено на последствиях для майнинга биткойнов, поскольку ожидается консолидация среди публично торгуемых компаний, которые будут увеличивать долю рынка, поскольку убыточные майнеры покинут сеть. Аналогичным образом, аналитики немецкого финансового гиганта Deutsche Bank также не предвидят значительного роста цен на биткойны после сокращения вдвое, заявив, что алгоритм сети уже учел это обновление. Согласно данным NiceHash, сокращение вдвое, которое уменьшает вознаграждение за майнинг каждые четыре года вдвое, ожидается 19 апреля в 22:07 (UTC). Исторически сложилось так, что вскоре после сокращения биткойнов вдвое в криптоиндустрии наблюдалось снижение хешрейта, что указывает на сокращение мощностей майнинга, поскольку менее прибыльные майнеры уходят с рынка, по мнению аналитиков Deutsche Bank.   Несмотря на ожидания ограниченной волатильности цен, Deutsche Bank сохраняет позитивный взгляд на траекторию Биткойна, ссылаясь на потенциальные катализаторы, такие как ожидаемое одобрение биржевых фондов Ethereum ( ETF ), корректировки процентных ставок центрального банка и нормативные изменения, все из которых могут способствовать благоприятному развитию криптоэкономики.  По словам Фреда Тиля, генерального директора Marathon Digital Holdings, безубыточность фирмы после снижения награды вдвое будет колебаться в районе 46 000 долларов за биткойн для поддержания прибыльности. На момент публикации Биткойн ( BTC ) торговался на уровне $64 474, что представляет собой снижение на 12,8%.
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Вы можете безопасно и по выгодному курсу обменять Рубли Сбербанка на Тайский Бат. Работаем в Таиланде (Бангкок, Паттайя, Пхукет, Самуи). Есть выдача, курьерская доставка, перечисление на счет.   КОНТАКТЫЧат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • ♻️Buy/Sell #USDT #BTC     💵for cash (USD, AMD) Commissions for withdrawing cryptocurrencies have been reduced!   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Актуальные курсы на 19.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0,7 % за $. / 0.8 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов   По данным исследовательской компании CryptoQuant, хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов во время недавней нисходящей тенденции.   Сотрудники CryptoQuant относят к хардкорным ходлерам владельцев криптокошельков с балансом более 10 биткоинов, из которых ни разу не выводились монеты. При этом специалисты не учитывают криптохранилища, принадлежащие майнерам и биржам, а также адреса, не проявлявшие активность на протяжении последних семи лет. Оказалось, что за сутки с 16 по 17 апреля ходлеры аккумулировали дополнительно 27 700 биткоинов стоимостью $1,7 млрд по текущему курсу. Предыдущий рекорд был поставлен 23 марта, когда инвесторы увеличили запасы монет на 25 500. Примечательно, что в обоих случаях они наращивали резервы BTC, когда курс актива составлял около $63 000.   Тот факт, что крупные инвесторы активно покупают биткоины по курсу примерно $63 000, свидетельствует об их уверенности в возобновлении бычьего ралли на рынке криптовалюты. По мнению аналитика Rekt Capital, после халвинга, который состоится 20 апреля, трейдеры продолжат копить монеты, и параболический рост цены BTC начнётся после того, как стоимость актива пробьёт барьер сопротивления в районе $72 000.   Пока же цена биткоина большой зелёной свечой резко поднялась до уровня $ 65 000 ($64 985 по данным CoinGecko), после чего так же быстро откорректировалась до $64 300. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2402698
    • ну, полигон совсем плохо себя чувствует. тон на подъеме (выступление Дурова?). посмотрел его интервью Такеру на канале последнего - где-то после 2/3 как-то наскучило. мини (или даже микро)ралли, тогда уж    
    • 19.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Tether запустила подразделения инвестиций, майнинга, обучения и управления цифровыми активами Что произошло? Tether, выпускающая крупнейший на крипторынке стейблкоин USDT с капитализацией 109,6 млрд долларов, обновила организационную структуру, в результате чего было запущено четыре самостоятельных бизнес-подразделения компании. Так, Tether Data занимается разработкой и стратегическими инвестициями в инновационные технологии, Tether Power отвечает за направление майнинга биткоинов, Tether Edu предлагает глобальные образовательные курсы, а Tether Finance сосредоточена на финансовых услугах, включая управление USDT. Что еще известно? Технологическое подразделение Tether Data поддержит разработки в сфере новых технологий, таких как искусственный интеллект и одноранговые (P2P) платформы. Ранее компания уже запустила собственную платформу для создания зашифрованных одноранговых приложений Holepunch, на базе которой были созданы продукты Keet и Pear Runtime, а также инвестировала в немецкую Northern Data Group, использующую ИИ-технологии и имеющую майнинговое подразделение. В конце прошлого года Ардоино анонсировал выпуск пяти новых проектов в 2024 году. По его словам, «некоторые из этих проектов могут уничтожить популярные централизованные сервисы в секторе Web 2.0»
    • Tether launches investment, mining, training and digital asset management divisions What Happened. Tether, which issues the largest USDT stablecoin on the crypto market with a capitalization of $109.6 billion, has updated its organizational structure, resulting in the launch of four independent business units of the company. Thus, Tether Data is engaged in the development and strategic investments in innovative technologies, Tether Power is responsible for the direction of bitcoin mining, Tether Edu offers global educational courses, and Tether Finance focuses on financial services, including USDT management. What else is known. Tether Data's technology division will support developments in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms. The company has previously launched its own platform for creating encrypted peer-to-peer applications, Holepunch, which was the basis for the Keet and Pear Runtime products, and has also invested in Germany's Northern Data Group, which uses AI technologies and has a mining division. Late last year, Ardoino announced the release of five new projects in 2024. According to him, "some of these projects could destroy popular centralized services in the Web 2.0 sector"