How much Reputation is really needed for Beginners payment. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yaabu

How much Reputation is really needed for Beginners payment.

Your posts should have a positive reputation for paying for it because posts that have no positive reputation will not be considered for payment and if they are effective you will only get talk tokens for it. So try to create posts with quality content that can get a positive reputation.

The reputation and positive support, of course, are useful in increasing your income, but you do not worry about this topic. You only share useful content and day after day you will be able to get a good reputation with the increase in effort and time.

My friend should create useful publications to get the largest possible number of reputation. Also, every post must have a rating, as a non-resident publication is not paid to you.

dear friend I want to tell you that repetition is necessary for every single post for payment on the business section so we should create a unique and useful comments in that we will able to visit get visitors and the number of people will visit our ID in that we will able to get reputation

Yes, my friend, it is important in this wonderful forum to gain a good or good reputation, and this is related to the number of your daily posts. I mean that if you publish 20 posts, you will get 20 good reputation. Very good luck and good luck dear beloved of course oh

welcome my friend
I don't know if you can earn this much
But according to the forum rules, I know that we have to comment with 20 useful comments per day
After a specified period, you will earn money depending

On 1/10/2021 at 12:56 PM, Yaabu said:

I already have more than 200 content counts with just 30 reputation. I want to know if it's good enough for payment. 

Dude actually the payment involves two things, Satoshis and talk tokens but you will get Satoshis on only positively reacted post so you should make more quality posts to get maximum positive reactions

You can earn by making content rich with all the ingredients of science..the benefit must prevail for the young and the old here
And you have to write 20 comments and take a reputation on each comment in order to complete the payment process ... Do not give up my friend
I wish you success

Hello my friend, you are required to get a good reputation through the topics and publications with good content you present. So be patient a little and you will get the reputation you want.

You reputation depends upon your counted post .that how many post you did .so your reputation is less than 34 you have to be work hard without losing any hope just do your work on daily basis .your reputation will increase by passing days .so just do you work .good luck 👍

It is not enough to get paid in full, as there are a large number of publications that did not get a positive reputation and we are getting paid for the reputation.
So focus on creating more topics to get them and even responses, try to provide useful responses to impress others, and you will get full payments.

For 5ha beginners, if they complete the necessary 100 posts and more, they will receive more than 50 credibility points and will be charged; however, if your average rating on your Yobit payment page is less than zero, you will not be paid.

Dear you can get a good reputation by publishing effective topics and rich and useful ideas for everyone for 20 publications daily and therefore you must have 20 reputation and thus your reputation points are only 20 be patient and work to spread rich, relevant and rich ideas in this forum and make your post useful to all members And restricted The laws of the forum are strictly applied and you will receive rewards.

Dear friend, have you been well and safe. I think that the desired good reputation for the junior members is about each post, one good reputation. Try my dear, to make your posts rich in content in the language and vocabulary and to be in the correct English language. 

The reputation issue for beginners is really a bit good because it motivates beginners to keep up and keep working and provide good and useful content on cryptocurrency and cryptocurrencies.  It is not necessary that the reputation that we give to the beginners is high, that we can motivate them through the few ones, because when giving the great reputation, this can lead to creating negatives in their content.

Actually i think you will not be paid for the post that does not receive at least one positive evaluation because it considers your participation not useful in these cases.So work on your content and make it relevant and useful to get positive reviews.

My friend, the first thing is you have to make your posts really useful to get a reputation. Therefore, try to collect enough information from reliable sources and write a topic in the correct way and abide by the rules of the forum and try to explain the information in a simple and uncomplicated way so that all members understand it and then you will get a good reputation, you really have to work hard for that mate.

welcome my friend
Having a good reputation is not easy, so you have to be patient, learn the rules and work hard to get a good reputation and thus make money and earn profits.
I wish you have a good time

According to forum policy, you will win
For good posts with a positive evaluation, or for those who do not get a good reputation, you will not get anything for them

There is not any reputation restrictions for the payment but this forum has only one condition and that is to full fill your hundred useful posts to get your first earnings so keep intentions towards the posting.

You must get a good reputation for a good post though you must follow instructions and advice to get a reputation. As far as your good reputation, you will get the most useful posts with good earning

See my friend you need to make publications useful for other functions and for the day until you earn and how much you know must contain your posts on a good reputation, no matter how much time has earned a reputation to comment so fit once and you get paid without getting you a positive evaluation .

I heard that beginners need at least 100 post at first, then after that they have to do at least 20 post daily, and they will earn for that but I don not know how they can increase the earned money, and hope if some one know to inform us.

Yes, we need a reputation. We all have to support each other, when the topic is beautiful, useful, and in compliance with laws. The forum we have to grow this forum and work hard and be patient to seek information and money

Yeah bro according to rules and regulation of this platform if anyone not take reputation or take negative reputation then this platform not give him payment so write important and informative content post and take positive reputation then you can earn from this channel.