The 5 countries that were considered friendliest promoting the development of cryptocurrencies during the year 2020 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

The 5 countries that were considered friendliest promoting the development of cryptocurrencies during the year 2020

I don't think there was a country that did something in 2020 and helped cryptocurrencies. It was the mistakes of countries and the pandemic that helped crypto speed up in adoption. Japan was already friendly since years ago and still is, but there wasn't a change to help even more. South Korea went stricter and it now wants to tax the crypto investors. I don't think it was more positive than earlier either, but probably was worse. The USA didn't do anything either, there was only relaxed regulations for some investments but nothing substantial.

yes you send absolutely right and this is very useful information for the member of this forum because there are some countries that still computer on the Bitcoin and on the cryptocurrency but many countries are are are accepted the Bitcoin and promote the Bitcoin

Edited by Dissy sb
  • +3 1

I do not know why these countries are the  most advanced countries in the world which are in front of the cryptocurrency activities I think there should be some of the other countries like the china.

it's clear . One of the emerging countries that have contributed to spreading the name of cryptocurrencies, and this is because they know to stop exploiting everything that is profitable to them. These countries are industrialized countries or even interested in technology, especially the USA and Japan. Japan has been promoting it since it was present in most countries. You didn't mention China. It is among one of the countries that has demonstrated its encouragement for cryptocurrencies.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Obviously, Singapore is at the top of the list. Singapore has made significant progress in the crypto world in recent years by enacting policies that make it easier for businesses to launch crypto and blockchain-based services. In Singapore, the government has recognized several cryptocurrency trading platforms such as KuCoin and Phemex.

These countries are really the big names and I think they really contribute to the crypto currency growth. Though so many other countries will be coming up later and they'll be able to make it better with crypto but this are really the main ones that have big names in the crypto world