Can you explain talktoken? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
althaaqib

Can you explain talktoken?

3 hours ago, althaaqib said:

Please. Who has knowledge of Talktoken Explanation in a simple way?

Dear @althaaqib crypto token talk is a podcast by host kelley weaver that explores the new frontier of blockchain technology. Crypto tokens are special type of virtual currency that reside on thier own blockchain and represent an asset or utility. They are used to fundraise for crowd sales. If you like my openion then give me a heart back.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I see that the price of bitcoin fallen day by day. ... year and the Talk Token will rise again, do not worry, I wish you success.

this is a simplest and short meaning of talk token, talktokens is given to the users or members of this cryptotalk forum if they posts is found useful and informative topics also talk tokens can be converted as fiat money that we can earn through this campaign. Posting more useful topics will earn profit.

• +2 1

My friend, as soon as you have 1000 posts in your account, you can pass them to your account and sell them in the black market according to what I know, I do not know more, I hope to explain a detail, and when it is entitled, we have that

On 1/10/2021 at 3:09 AM, althaaqib said:

@althaaqib Dear friend little information about talk tokens it was launched in 2014 if we look at history of this tokens 10.11.2020 at this date it was on a peak point value was 0.0253$ but now it value is 0.0046$.

Talk token is a crypto currency which was launched in 2014. Now cryptotalk's one of the payment system in talk token. We can earn 10 talk for our each post. Currently the talk token's price is low and it is about 20 satoshi hope it will rise again within a few days 

In this forum we are paid talk tokens for publishing 20 useful posts daily after completing the first 100 useful posts. We are paid 10 talk tokens per post. This way we are paid a total of 200 talk tokens for 20 useful posts a day. We receive our money seven days later.

• Useful or interesting 2

@althaaqib talktoken is a forum currency that has the same characteristics as other cryptocurrencies, as the forum offers it to us for every paid post =10 tokens.

• +2 2

On 1/9/2021 at 11:09 PM, althaaqib said:

Hello @althaaqib talk token is a new currency launch last year 2020 on november trading by people in market place for purpose of making profit. You can earn this crypto currency by posting good quality of post in this forum or when you are creating beneficial topics then you will earn this crypto currency.

Talk token is a cryptocurrency that is not too old as It was introduced a few months ago and This forum is paying us talk token for creating posts amd doing useful comments on topics. Talk token are currently on a very low price comparatively at the time when it introduced but I Hope that it'll rise again as the forum is doing some kinda promotion for it by paying us in Talk token.

• +3 1

BTCtalkcoin (TALK) is a cryptocurrency. Users are able to generate TALK through the process of mining. BTCtalkcoin has a current supply of 65,290,634,7332338. The lowest price of BTCtalkcoin is 0.00028566 USD and is up 0.00 over the laste twenty four hours. When talk token come trade ables ,lot of people probably try to sell them instantly.

• +2 1

On 1/19/2021 at 1:03 PM, James123 said:

This is token/coin talk in a cryptocurrency. Through which the Users are capable to form TALK within the procedure of mining. And this platform gives us 200 talk tokes per day that you can use to talk.

Talk token is a new coins paying to us like 30000 satoshi we receiving from previous campaign for 30 useful post. You can earn sum of 10 talk per each quality of post you contributed in the forum and two hundred talkcoin for total of twenty useful post per day.

Talk token is a cryptocurrency which was launched in 2015.We can get talktoken for our post but nowadays price of talktoken is very low.I hope it will rise again.

• +1 1

Hi my friend in this forum, it is one of the talktoken tokens ... it has a low price that we get when writing 20 posts per day, 10 tokens are paid for every useful and good post, so we get 200 Talktoken per day and they are so paid for 7 days after Writing the post.

• +1 1

The talk token is token made and build by the forum in the blockchain of ethereum it's listed only in one exchange is yobit exchange and you buy and sell this token on it only, the token is a reward for all users who post in this platform 

It is token and we get paid 10 talk broken for every useful post. It is cryptocurrency and now a days it is decreasing continuesly. We should to care about this . And we can get talk token if we work on daily routine .and we can get 200 Talk token in one day 

Hello my friend, after you have written 100 posts, you can participate daily with 20 paid comments, as a maximum per day, and this will greatly benefit you in achieving gains and using them in deliberation and investment

In fact, my friend, Talk token is one of the cryptocurrencies that this forum offers us, and I think it is only linked to it.

It started high around 200 satoshi while today 4 satoshi.

When we participate here, we take 10 talk on each post.

• +2 1

My friend, talk coins are cryptocurrencies with very little exchange value

I think it is the least exchange currency. All good luck to all, my friend

I think this is the most that I can offer here

• +2 1

Hello guys I hope you are all fine. Talk token is the coin that we get for making  posts. Talk token is increasing day by day in the world. It is always free of change from working on this website.

Talk token is a type of cryptocurrency, and you can get a 10 talk token when writing a good post, and you can convert it to another currency such as Bitcoin, for example, through the yobit platform.

I am sorry, my friend, I cannot help you on this topic. I don’t know anything about it. I hope you can provide me and send me more information on this topic.

On 1/10/2021 at 1:09 AM, althaaqib said:

What do you want to get explanation about talk token, talk token is a token developed by a cryptotalk forum owners, and its only available on yobit exchanging site, and the price of talk token is about 4 satoshi at this time, and you can earn talk on cryptotalk forum or can buy on yobit.

This currency was created by the Forum and it is its own. It supports it and we can charge it for every participation of us. It got a positive evaluation and it supports the conversion to the dollar, meaning it is considered additional money at the end.

• +1 1