Forum suggestion proposal to improve the topic quality. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Forum suggestion proposal to improve the topic quality.

With all indications the rules has been on place since the inception of new campaign approach paying in talk coin. No topics is accepted from brand newbies unless they have been promoted to other various levels. It's the tradition of the forum a newbie must focus on posting the 100 free post to eqquiped the required experience on him on how to post for daily earnings. That same experience acquired will guide him through to begins writing of valuable and constructive topics for the progress of all.

• +2 1

Your suggestion is a good suggestion and I hope the admin of the forum should look into that as for me I am still in the process of completing my 100 post.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/9/2021 at 6:03 PM, tienda said:

What do you think about my suggestion?...:classic_rolleyes: 

And do you agree with me?...:classic_huh:

Also Newbie  member can't  do post into any crypto  related section  because mostly time  they do spam post there..  But i do not think this proposal gonna be accept  but forum authorities  should look into it so that our forum will be more clean  than now perfectly.. 

Thanks for this suggestion. I think after joining this plateform first we should try to learn about the rules and regulations of this plateform. Then we should make unique content. We should try to write our post more meaningful.

I think you give a good suggestion and I agree with you. In my opinion novices need to follow the rules and create crypto-related topics and write posts in accordance with the regulations. Forum.

You really have a good suggestion mate. A newbie should first focus on creating a useful first 100 posts. I also think its advisable to participate is creating posts before creating useful topics. 

On 1/9/2021 at 8:03 PM, tienda said:

There are many newbies joined this forum for the first time and start doing the topic, some of them respect the rules and regulation, but the majority NO.

I will agree with this sir, as far as i reading some topics here, there's a lot of new members which are not following the rules and regulations especially in good content, they're making a useless post which is cause of deletion, many members will be affected on it if they're replying on that useless topic. we should read the rules guys.

I agree, after having read many posts especially from beginners, in the beginners sector, where most have been duplicates and low value posts, having similar topics of how much can they earn from the forum, how to make money, and many posts that are covered by the forum rules, but these members decide to just re-post about them.

It is a good suggestion to allow writing of new posts, only after a member has finished writing his 100 first posts. It will save a lot of time from moderators, as members after a few days have reached better understanding of the forum rules.

That's great suggestion my mate @tienda, and thank you so much creating this useful topic. Because there have been posted so many posts by beginners in which they all are asking the same questions about Cryptotalk and payment method. And it is also irritating for us to reply on them as the topic goes deleted by moderators, our replies also go deleted with the topic. I think this idea will be great if they can only reply to the post until 100 posts so that they can understand everything instead of asking the same questions in the topic.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

On 1/9/2021 at 3:03 PM, tienda said:

Because I found many topics with 3 words as content, or just a question, or the content talking about anything not related to the cryptocurrency...etc

It is very frustrating to see a 3-word sentence written as a topic. I think you are right, new members need experience first before sharing what they know by writing a topic. This will not only protect the value of this platform, but it will also protect them from unnecessary penalties if they write something wrong!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Many new members agree with you. They write short, duplicate posts with low-quality content, so it will be good if moderators prevent new members from creating new posts and allow them to write responses only.

• +2 1

this is really a very good suggestion because it will really help to improve the quality of the post that we make in this forum I hope that the moderators and admin consider it and implement it as well.

I most say that I read lot of topics trying to make suggestions on how to stop those kind of poor post,  but I believe that yours is actually the best suggestion so far,  because when the newbies are stoped from creating topics,  then before they can finish there 100 posts,  they would have understood how the things work around here,  so there won't be issues of repearted topics. 

It is a good idea with the help of which we will be able to reduce the useless topics and when there would be less useless topics the moderators will have to work less

Yes I am agree with your suggestion that if we want to make the useful, informative and effective posts then first of all we should follow the rules and regulations of the forum and then we should use the informative content in our posts after doing the research.

On 1/9/2021 at 2:03 PM, tienda said:

I have a proposal for Cryptotalk admin about how we improve the Cryptotalk content and topic quality to avoid the spammers.

There are many newbies joined this forum for the first time and start doing the topic, some of them respect the rules and regulation, but the majority NO.

Because I found many topics with 3 words as content, or just a question, or the content talking about anything not related to the cryptocurrency...etc 

So my suggestion, any newbie who joins this forum, first should complete his 100 post in doing post reply ONLY.

Will be prohibited to create a topic until will reach a Jr. Member

I believe when they participate in writing in other topics they will understand what this forum is about and will have the experience to do topics.

What do you think about my suggestion?...:classic_rolleyes: 

And do you agree with me?...:classic_huh:

I think that this is the case with some of the sections in the forum, and if i am not mistaken these sections require the users to have a specific number of posts before they are actually able to start creating topics, however i do agree that this should be implemented in all the sections of this forum. There are numerous topics with a few words, that are later deleted by the moderators, however having these rules will ease the work load on teh moderators as well. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

my friend, this topic is a very important topic.  I will explain this to you. If you want to be successful in this work, we have to post usefull.  If you don't post usefull, yobit won't count it.  Because there are many who can't post usefull or have a grammar mistake while posting.  Reputation does not increase due to such mistakes in their posts. So we should post usefull and post in the right way. Then our reputation will increase and we will be able to earn more.  If we work according to the rules, we can be successful one day by working in this forum.

On 1/9/2021 at 5:48 PM, tienda said:

So my suggestion, any newbie who joins this forum, first should complete his 100 post in doing post reply ONLY.

Will be prohibited to create a topic until will reach a Jr. Member

It could be good idea if there were not official representatives from some projects. Definitely, project representative would not love to create 100 replies to be able to create the topics related to their projects. This forum allows the projects to share the information systematically so I think overall system of forum will not work for this sort of proposal. 

Hello my dear friend.  We need to gain experience to improve quality.  We will suggest new members.  And I will give them knowledge so that they can make good things here.  We make good things.  And take him forward.

What can we say. We see newbies coming in every day and making posts that are just the same questions all over again. We always read new posts about the payment, about making money and how to write in the forum new posts, this is very boring and I agree with the post here. It should be only allowed to make new post after writing 100 posts, or after geting permission from admins.

This is a good suggestion on approval I to really help us to improve the quality of post to be made all that is required is to understand it and practice it very very well.

The majority of new users don't read the rules of the forum and ask all the time what I I should do ,so the users who don't have time to read the rules how you he can give you time to read your post and be useful in discussing 

It's extremely aggravating to see a three-word sentence used as a subject. I believe you are correct; newcomers need knowledge before they can share what they know by creating a subject. This would not only preserve the site's price, but it will also preserve everyone from unjustified fines if they make a mistake!

thank you my friend for this topic of course we have to follow the rules mentioned clearly 
the  forum have be set of rules topics that are creating topics in the forum should make good effort to make this good and construction post.