Forum suggestion proposal to improve the topic quality. - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Forum suggestion proposal to improve the topic quality.

I have a proposal for Cryptotalk admin about how we improve the Cryptotalk content and topic quality to avoid the spammers.

There are many newbies joined this forum for the first time and start doing the topic, some of them respect the rules and regulation, but the majority NO.

Because I found many topics with 3 words as content, or just a question, or the content talking about anything not related to the cryptocurrency...etc 

So my suggestion, any newbie who joins this forum, first should complete his 100 post in doing post reply ONLY.

Will be prohibited to create a topic until will reach a Jr. Member

I believe when they participate in writing in other topics they will understand what this forum is about and will have the experience to do topics.

What do you think about my suggestion?...:classic_rolleyes: 

And do you agree with me?...:classic_huh:

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

3 minutes ago, tienda said:

I have a proposal for Cryptotalk admin about how we improve the Cryptotalk content and topic quality to avoid the spammers.

There are many newbies joined this forum for the first time and start doing the topic, some of them respect the rules and regulation, but the majority NO.

Because I found many topics with 3 words as content, or just a question, or the content talking about anything not related to the cryptocurrency...etc 

So my suggestion, any newbie who joins this forum, first should complete his 100 post in doing post reply ONLY.

Will be prohibited to create a topic until will reach a Jr. Member

I believe when they participate in writing in other topics they will understand what this forum is about and will have the experience to do topics.

And do you agree with me?...:classic_huh:

I agree that forum must to have some rules about creating topics, because there are a lot of low quality topics.

But things which you mentioned for that there are solution, for 3 words content you just avoid to comment such a topics, for just question read previous posts and if you have some more informations about question you write post, for not related to cryptocurrency simple report that is off topic. As simple as that.

P.S. Your topic about reputation points is removed.🤔

• +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Good suggestion but i also only want to say please follow all rules add this for members  .  people should get all rules and pay attention at this  .  

I am completely agree with you, sas you discussed some important rules for newbies, the new members must understand and study completely what this forum is about and what topics would be accepted here. 

And I would like to ask from moderator to help us why our posts are being deleted and why the payment of bitcoin is very low. Only 2 or 3 posts are paid up and the rest of posts are either delete or being skip.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Dear friend I think you give a good suggestion and I agree with you. I think newbie always follow rules and create topic cryptocurrency related and use minimum 100 word. Because useless post always delete by admin and delete post painful for every members. I also try avoid all useless post. Thanks for share this information.

• +3 1

6 hours ago, tienda said:

And do you agree with me?...

I totally agree with these suggestions and proposals, these way, the forum content will be preserved and maintained on a high standard and most importantly, it will reduce the work for moderators having to delete useless topics 

• +2 1

The suggestion is good but I think the members will find it hard and get frustrated. So we can set it by giving then right to create topic in only beginner section and they will now create topics at any other section till they hit 300 quality posts at forum. This way they will improve themselves and will work hard. But the forum admin knows better then us how to handle this affair. They have cut down all the rots of spammers and scammer(multiple account  holders.),plagiarism doing members. So now I seen very few them. I think we have to create a way for generating more quality content for forum. 

It is a good suggestion that there are limits to what the beginner can do in order not to negatively affect the forum and topics,
Perhaps he can post comments on topics only until he reaches the level of 200 posts, setting levels upon completion of each level and unlocking new features, for example.

• +3 1

I strongly agree with you. Random people who love profit and make money should not be here .. We are here to learn, and in your own way, the vitality of the forum will be renewed, and we will not suffer from seeing topics that are not related to what the forum contains.

• +3 1

@tienda Obviously, it's true that we newbies we need to use the first 100 successful posts to explore the forum features together with its rules and regulations in order to come up with good quality contents that are useful and informative to other members without violating with the forum rules and regulations

• +3 1

This forum have set of rules, tjose that are creating topics in the  forum should make good effort to make good and constructive posts in the forum which will help them and the forum to keep progressing. 

• +1 1

Yes you are hundred percent right bro.  it's rule is included in the rules of this forum.  It's a common and urgently rule that when we start any work any business and we want to succeed in it we should be followed all the rules of that business then we will complete our work and will be progress in our business.  So it's a big responsibility of us that we work on this site with keeping the all rules and regulations of this platform then our post accepted and we will surely succeed.  

• +3 1

I am completely agree with you,sas you discussed some important rules for newbies ,because usless post always delet by admin and with steps followed in order not to fall into error .

It is better that we write large respose and long post and not be satisfied with writing a respons of one .so its a big responsibility of us that we work on this site with keeping the all rules 

Good suggestion but If every newbie read the rules and regulations of the forum and follow it then we don't need any such rules to prohibit them from creating topics. If you are a new member then you nees to know the basics of creating a topic at the forum so newbies don't rush to do the things you don't know to avoid the bad consequences.

• +2 1

It may be a good idea to prevent the spread of spam as topics, but the spread of spam will move to comments and we have not reached a solution to this problem. There may be better ideas that moderators may come up with

Certainly, my friend, this suggestion improves consideration of the topics within the forum and works to understand them well and evaluate them because we, as beginners, later on we will be among the persons writing the good and useful topics within the forum.

• +2 1

OK , I am a new member here and I think it is a great suggestion and I definitely agree with you. After completing the 100 comments, I will have understood the content of the platform and I will be able to some extent to share valuable information through the topics. Thank you

• +3 1

Thank you for helping newbies from a such as informative topic. I will try to maintain all your suggestions. I know that I need to do hard work to reach to my goal.

new people should do 100 posts first, i definetly agree with it because its just really annoying that people kept asking the same thing all over again and they atleast should try different things as some questions are way too common to be asked anyway.

The best way to improve the quality of creating topic in this forum is by reading the rules of  creating topic that is the only way to create good topic and you can find it in the "about forum " section.

• +2 1

I am with you that there should be something less in this forum which is guiding one before creating a topic in this forum because if we understand that now there are some things that are of low quality.  You can benefit if you post well here regularly so you won't have any problem.

• +2 1

Hello and good day my dear friends from my point of view you are absolutely right some topics has little or no content in them though i am still a beginner in this forum i hope to find this piece of information you have shared useful thanks.

• +2 1

They....(biginners) ...must never be allowed to create a post until they do not complete the first 100 post because we see that new member start their career with creating a post instead making  the post and getting some information for  knowing the rules.

I am also doing very hard-working on this forum ti deliver my best work to this forum i think its not done with only one person we all should have to good work on the topic than its fulfill what  they want so do a small part on it by giving good stuff to this forum

• +2 1