Control emotions while trading cryptocurrency - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Control emotions while trading cryptocurrency

Thank you for the recommendations, my friend, because they are undoubtedly of great help in making better investment decisions. Next time I make a trade I will keep them in mind.
I also think it is fundamental to make a trading plan to have everything under control and minimize losses. In addition, I also think that capital influences a lot in each trade, so it is advisable that beginners risk little money while they learn to control their emotions and gain more experience.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Getting carried away by emotions acting impulsively can end in a mistake, since when acting in this way we do not take into account a series of fundamentals that we must apply before making decisions. When you operate in the cryptocurrency market you must stay focused, well grounded, and with a cool mind, to keep your conscience alive at all times. Remember that the best decisions are made with patience and a clear mind. Stay in control and don't get carried away by emotions.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Emotions are the worst enemy of novice traders because they do not act according to the plan they have designed and that causes losses.
I like point 2 because the size of your position can cause fear and it is because you do not fully trust your decisions, a phrase that I like is: "If you cannot be calm trading it is because you are very exposed in the market".

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

2 hours ago, MuhammadHamza said:

Yeah it is the main point when you enter in trading and also big heart also require in trading. It the matter of do and die. Emotions makes the person weak but I think weak person can't do trading.So control your emotions even in loss or even in profit.

There are couple of reasons when users become panic and can't be able to control their emotion and take some bad decision which cost them their investment to loss.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Also important to have a plan to take some profits, trading is important but when investing we should have a plan. What do we do when price reaches $40k, what when it goes to $50k and what if price drops at a point. We need to have plan and not be scared from volatility. We are nowhere near the end of the bull run.

• +3 2

Right dear and I think if someone acts on tips then he would be able to control his feeling. Actually it's the most difficult part when it comes about crypto trading because it has many fluctuations and through your tips we can make ourselves a controlled person. It's very necessary to control our feeling like anger greed and fear.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

When I entered I read the number one rule is to buy low, where you think at least that the price is low, and sell high. I have been doing that and it has given me profit. Emotions are important and the analysis we make is also, however we must put focus on what we see around us and try to find the odds of what is going to happen. Sadly, there are so many that invest guided by some FOMO and some people that are always telling them to keep buying no matter what the price is. Controling emotions mean you have a perfect strategy, that even if it fails it will not be affecting your life.

• +3 1

My dear, @tienda,

On 1/12/2021 at 11:47 AM, Arsal malik 759 said:

You are right my friend but in my point of view we should must have a knowledge before trading then we can do otherwise no, so its depend on you.. 

Control of emotions in tradings should be our priority if we want to get good profit & money. So we exclude the emitions & use our six sense and keep eagle eye over markets rates. It will avoids us from loss and provide suitable profits.💰💰

• +2 1

On 1/9/2021 at 1:43 PM, tienda said:

I know all things we do in our life, we always start in collecting some knowledge through learning and doing practice...etc.

About our emotions don't need to be collected, because exist in our body and are depended on about us.

But yes we can learn how we control them following some common tips to keep control our emotion:

1- It is very important to plan a trading plan

Basic Rules for Successful Trading - مسابقة المقالات - Dukascopy Community

2- To lower your emotional, lower the size of your trade

Can a 17 year old with $100 start Forex trading? - Quora

3- Trading journal successes and losses, is helpful to build a future success

How to Increase Trading Profits - Bramesh's Technical Analysis

4- Stay relax while trading

STAY CAL, RELAX AND FOLLOW YOUR TRADING PLAN in 2020 | Internet  entrepreneur, How to plan, Cryptocurrency trading

What do you think about the points?...

If you have anything to add you are welcome for participating...😉

Yes, really. We must completely give up emotions, fear or greed in the trading markets. It is better to work on the consequences, succeed and avoid loss.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for sharing, actually self control during trading is very important both mental and emotional to make sure you not take any action with fear or being emotional. 

This is true, my friend. We must act intelligently and rationally and control our emotions in the field of cryptocurrencies. Entering into trading requires patience and great emotional control in order not to lose our money.

There are many important experiences that the members mentioned in this forum, which are very important and teach you the importance of controlling emotions and their effect on this area.

If you are planning to do some sort of business means you must be emotional less sometimes while doing businesses you want to business then we should sacrifice your emotional mind. Trading also requires a strong mind which will not go down if trading gets bad.

Thank you for shearing these great and emotional thoughts and knowledge with us I believe risk is one of the most important thing one has to take while going into business 

On 1/9/2021 at 4:43 PM, tienda said:

I know all things we do in our life, we always start in collecting some knowledge through learning and doing practice...etc.

About our emotions don't need to be collected, because exist in our body and are depended on about us.

But yes we can learn how we control them following some common tips to keep control our emotion:

1- It is very important to plan a trading plan

Basic Rules for Successful Trading - مسابقة المقالات - Dukascopy Community

2- To lower your emotional, lower the size of your trade

Can a 17 year old with $100 start Forex trading? - Quora

3- Trading journal successes and losses, is helpful to build a future success

How to Increase Trading Profits - Bramesh's Technical Analysis

4- Stay relax while trading

STAY CAL, RELAX AND FOLLOW YOUR TRADING PLAN in 2020 | Internet  entrepreneur, How to plan, Cryptocurrency trading

What do you think about the points?...

If you have anything to add you are welcome for participating...😉

I am a trader and i control my emotions when i am trading becasue i know that in the crypto market just some peoples that control their emotions and they make good trade in this market and earn the money in it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The points are top notch and helpful for every level of trader the emotional state of trader play a knee role of his success. If we look in this we find a trader calm mind have the ability to face loss then a emotional devastating state trader who wouldn't stop his trade even he is making profit. Their for make a plan a stick with it, always ready for plan failer and prepared the other options. Because sometimes traders don't know when is the right time to lose the grip on trade with minimum loss. Have experience during pandemic when I don't stop and deposit continuously to support trade. 

• +2 1

It is very important to control our emotions, because work does not accept feelings. You have to restrain yourself from fear at first and greed as well so that you don't lose when you trade. Just rule your mind

Emotions are very important when operating. That's why trading should always be linked to personal growth. And more in the crypto currencies, that the truth their patterns to operate it are a little but difficult with respect to that almost never they fulfill some strategy or structure of market. It is essential to be able to overcome these thoughts of wanting to get rich overnight in order to trade well.

Emotions never work in business. A business never demands emotional unstability. We must have control over our emotions while on currencies.

Controlling emotions in Cryptocurency is so essential

If you have good humor and you have good mindset you will be a good trader 

The main goal is to gather first all knowledge and tactics about trading 

Then invest your money in trading 

If you will not gather first information you will lose your amount 

Always when you are investing be patient because it can go upp or can go down at any moment 

• +2 1

Controlling feelings and emotion is very important in the field of cryptocurrencies so try to be patient and not rush to make any decision so as not to lose all your money because this work needs a strong business plan and the right will and strategy

This is very true and also never risk trading higher if ur budget cannot keep up, reasons are consecquences can be deadly and dangerous as failing can be a major problem to your life and other financial decisions so becareful on how you would trade everyday.

Of course, controlling emotions in trading is good because it will help us to remain in our plan always. If we can not control emotions when trading, would be bad for us because we will trade by emotions and not by our trading plan. Trading without a plan is like risking our money. 

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Of course my friend. If we trade cryptocurrency. Then we have to control our emotions. We always have to remember. In this way we have to control our minds to trade. And if we do, we can be harmed. That is why we will trade nicely by controlling our emotions and gaining knowledge. Then we will be fine. Thanks.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, indeed, controlling emotions is a necessary thing when doing business, investments and deals. It is very important to relax and think carefully about any problem occurring.

You are absolutely right my friend, in order to trade cryptocurrencies we must leave our feelings aside, the crypto market is all about strategies and knowledge, we can't get carried away by emotions, this could lead us to lose everything. 

• +2 1