The battle of golds: victory of digital gold - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

The battle of golds: victory of digital gold

You are right my dear, so go since ancient times and it is the best and most expensive metal, it is required by all layers of society, and now in its digital form it has great demand and great competitions from people and from whales. It is really cool, and it is the biggest competitor to Bitcoin.

On 1/29/2021 at 6:15 PM, Ameralsamt said:

You are right my dear, so go since ancient times and it is the best and most expensive metal, it is required by all layers of society, and now in its digital form it has great demand and great competitions from people and from whales. It is really cool, and it is the biggest competitor to Bitcoin.

Gold is still valuable as compare to the Crypto BTC because Gold is accessible by every person if he is un-educated while Crypto can't be explain or understandable by the un-educated persons.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Well the gold market has stable price. It has fixed rate if we want to invest our money go for the bitcoin not for the gold market in this you will get nothing more like bitcoin gives us many more. Thanks

This could be considered as a victory for bitcoin over gold, however I consider that they are values that should not be compared, in fact I consider that the comparison is forced, the only relationship they have is color, the rest are totally different, but the community is stubborn on the subject.

Hello dear right said, now in future Crypto currency is legalized digital currency in every country. It's amazing futures are coming now .And that is after it attracted people around the world to invest their money instead of gold .It is a good option for trade exchange, investment and saving money .

I think that we can reap a lot of profits with our cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin. If you have Bitcoins then you make millionaires at night

On 1/9/2021 at 6:41 AM, MrSpasybo said:

What do you think about this, when the explanation is quite plausible: gold & metals are put in safe portfolio in 2021, not one that promises high returns, whereas Bitcoin & Altcoins are considered to have many potentials to bring high profits in the same group as securities stocks.

Could this be called digital gold's first victory over traditional gold? And can this trend continue until the end of 2021?

I think it is still too early to conclude that. Compared to gold that has been used since the time we humans lived in caves, cryptocurrency is barely an infant. Therefore it feels much safer to invest in something that has been proven for thousands of years than to speculate on something that relies solely on digital technology. And most people take this for a fact.

Even if crypto is being regarded more than gold at this moment, I think the vast majority of the population today will still pick gold over crypto if they so choose. It just so happens that for the moment crypto is proving to be the more lucrative asset. But what if the global situation returns to normal and the 'crypto fad' is over? Will it still be able to dominate over gold as good as the article indicates?

• +1 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Yes dear there is no doubt about the victory ✌ will be the cryptocurrencies then other precious metals like gold beacuse the rate of digital currency upward.

• +1 1

The Golden era is more of a blessing to all, and to crown it up, the digital Gold has claimed more popularity than the physical gold over the last decade, imagine how many ounces of Gold a single Bitcoin can buy right about now.!!!

On 1/9/2021 at 12:41 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Measured in bullion, 1 Bitcoin is now worth more than 20 ounces of gold.

This must be american metric system as I don't have any clue what a bullion or an ounce is.

On 1/9/2021 at 12:41 AM, MrSpasybo said:

money is ‘all going to crypto’

Of course when someone invested too much will make a bold case for crypto, but this is not going to happen, unless the crypto is a CBDC. The state will not abandon money to devs and miners.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin could bring the end of gold's glorious years. In the last two years, it has been statistically observed that even gold investors have turned to bitcoin or other altcoins. Bitcoin, which has not become widespread enough, seems to have taken the throne of gold even now. I think 5 years from now, the glorious years of gold will end and the number of glorious years for bitcoin will increase.

On 3/5/2021 at 3:16 PM, SelimAbi said:

Bitcoin could bring the end of gold's glorious years. In the last two years, it has been statistically observed that even gold investors have turned to bitcoin or other altcoins. Bitcoin, which has not become widespread enough, seems to have taken the throne of gold even now. I think 5 years from now, the glorious years of gold will end and the number of glorious years for bitcoin will increase.

@SelimAbiCurrently, in terms of total value, the Bitcoin market is only 10% of the gold market, but it can be seen that the value of 1 BTC is very large and equal to 1 kg of gold. People are also more interested in Bitcoin than gold due to Bitcoin's high profitability.
Besides, Bitcoin is also more environmentally friendly than gold, Bitcoin is more secure than gold, and can be used for reserves and payments.

Gold will not agree on Bitcoin, and vice versa. Here is a difference between them. In terms of profits and security, gold is better. As for the profit and risk side, he relied on Bitcoin.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I do not think that it will happen in this manner, Bitcoin cannot replace gold as the asset and reserve or basic stock of countries, but on the other hand it can use it as a kind of economic support in addition to creating its own symbol supported by the government, I think that investing Bitcoin and gold together It will be the best way

You cannot say that Bitcoin is better than gold and vice versa, because the two are differentiated from each other on the subject that gold is physical and can be sold in any country, but Bitcoin is not, so this point remains stronger for gold.

• +2 1

@Samer1997 @Dulce Dorante 

I'm just say that Bitcoin won Gold in terms of value and attention from the market. Gold retains the right to exist as an accumulative asset, similar to Bitcoin, of major nations and financial corporations.

@vienna delanteraa @Samanthajhonz 

Bitcoin is constantly creating surprises and excitement for the crypto community, but I don't expect Satoshi to show up to receive the economic Nobel Prize. Because I believe that after that he will be bothered, in danger of prosecution and the price of Bitcoin will suffer a lot. We are not ready to see 1M BTC re-emerge in the market.

These currencies in our time are considered as working with gold. Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful analogy with digital gold. Indeed, it is an eloquent analogy and has a good effect at this stage of our economy.

Gold is one of the best investments ever. I hope that someone will explain how to benefit from trading in gold. It is a project more than good and it will help a lot.

On 1/9/2021 at 4:41 AM, MrSpasybo said:

As the price of gold plunged on Friday, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the rise of crypto may partly explain the sudden disinterest in the precious metal — a potential sign that the mainstream has flipped the script on Bitcoin (BTC) and digital assets. 

The flagship cryptocurrency continues to outperform gold and every other major asset thanks in part to an influx of new institutional buyers. Measured in bullion, 1 Bitcoin is now worth more than 20 ounces of gold. A week earlier, the Bitcoin-gold rate was around 15 ounces.

The idea that Bitcoin is taking market share from gold is nothing new. A recent analysis from JPMorgan Chase concluded that Bitcoin’s digital gold narrative is pulling investors away from precious metals. The analysts said this trend could intensify as more institutional money pours into the crypto space.

Article: As gold crashes, Jim Cramer says money is ‘all going to crypto’

What do you think about this, when the explanation is quite plausible: gold & metals are put in safe portfolio in 2021, not one that promises high returns, whereas Bitcoin & Altcoins are considered to have many potentials to bring high profits in the same group as securities stocks.

Could this be called digital gold's first victory over traditional gold? And can this trend continue until the end of 2021?
Of course I don't believe that crypto can instantly replace all gold as the primary reserve asset of governments.

On 1/9/2021 at 4:41 AM, MrSpasybo said:

As the price of gold plunged on Friday, CNBC’s Jim Cramer said the rise of crypto may partly explain the sudden disinterest in the precious metal — a potential sign that the mainstream has flipped the script on Bitcoin (BTC) and digital assets. 

The flagship cryptocurrency continues to outperform gold and every other major asset thanks in part to an influx of new institutional buyers. Measured in bullion, 1 Bitcoin is now worth more than 20 ounces of gold. A week earlier, the Bitcoin-gold rate was around 15 ounces.

The idea that Bitcoin is taking market share from gold is nothing new. A recent analysis from JPMorgan Chase concluded that Bitcoin’s digital gold narrative is pulling investors away from precious metals. The analysts said this trend could intensify as more institutional money pours into the crypto space.

Article: As gold crashes, Jim Cramer says money is ‘all going to crypto’

Of course I don't believe that crypto can instantly replace all gold as the primary reserve asset of governments.

The price of Bitcoin is constantly rising. Its price rise rate is very fast.  But we see that the rate of increase in the price of gold is not very fast. So in the future, gold investment may take over Bitcoin. @MrSpasybo

6 hours ago, Sumon21 said:

The price of Bitcoin is constantly rising. Its price rise rate is very fast.  But we see that the rate of increase in the price of gold is not very fast. So in the future, gold investment may take over Bitcoin. @MrSpasybo

@Sumon21I don't understand what you mean, the return on Bitcoin investment is much larger than gold investment, I don't think that gold investment will rise and beat Bitcoin investment.

23 hours ago, Mohamedryad said:

Gold is one of the best investments ever. I hope that someone will explain how to benefit from trading in gold. It is a project more than good and it will help a lot.

@Mohamedryad For the gold market, you can directly buy gold when the price is low and sell when the price is high to make a profit. In addition, you can invest in gold ETFs or gold trading orders like future contract.
Another form is Binary Option on gold price, but I don't think it is good.

• -5 1

Well the battle is not won yet, you see there is still big weapons governments are creating against cryptocurrencies, one of them been national centralized coins and centralization of exchange sites.

9 hours ago, selfmade said:

Well the battle is not won yet, you see there is still big weapons governments are creating against cryptocurrencies, one of them been national centralized coins and centralization of exchange sites.

@selfmade I'm not talking about Bitcoin's victory in legal status. Governments, of course, prefer gold and fiat. I want to confirm that Bitcoin has won gold in terms of popularity and profitability for investors. This is undisputed when the price of BTC posted a 700% increase in the past 1 year.

To be honest, my friend, we see that cryptocurrencies have a lot of potential compared to gold, as the prices of cryptocurrencies rise compared to gold, making great profits.

Of course, you are right, I can say that Bitcoin is the gold of our current age, of course there is a lot of chaos between them, and Bitcoin is inspired by gold, but at this time Bitcoin investment brings you a return that is twice as large as gold, of course this is the time of cryptocurrencies.