Scared to invest on cryptocurrencies - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Manzar khan

Scared to invest on cryptocurrencies

Welcome, my friend, fear is a natural feeling that people face, especially those who are considering entering the currency market for the first time.Mostly, many beginners in the field of currency trading suffer from the fear and anxiety they face when practicing trading and completing deals in the currency market for the first time because they are ignorant of the trading rules.So junior traders in this field must learn to control these concerns and must also have psychological balance and the ability to control themselves

Hi dear friend

fear is normal act in the human society, it's exist in everyone of us, when you learn more you get more trust of your actives and yourself, learn more fear less

be encourage this filed content loss and success.

It is natural for him to be afraid before entering the field because he does not know basically who is the maker of the most famous currency, which is Bitcoin. It is natural for fear to have his mind because he feels that he is investing in things that are intangible and unrealistic.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, we all feel fear when buying any cryptocurrency and when investing in any currency, so it is normal to happen, but it also may cause losses to the person, so the best way is to develop a plan and follow it completely without exposure to risks.

• +1 1

I agree with you you share such a useful information here in this photo I am very happy begin part of this great platform and learn from your topic gain neccessary knowledge from here

Hai hello mate. Greeting regards. Very nice to meet you. Hope you are doing very well. Mate definitely they have fear. An account of they are taking some risk elements. While investing they have the fear of lossing their money. 

• +2 1

Yes of course it is normal to be scared. Investing is a dangerous game and you need to learn a lot about how investment works and the plans and the currency you are investing in. You do not just rush in blindly and hope for the best.

Hello there greetings if you are new member of this society I can regulate you if you want to invest in cryptocurrency I think you should learn about how to invest I'm because I see many newcomer lost their money due to lack of knowledge about trading so I strongly recommend you to first learn and then invest your money

You will be afraid in the beginning so you have to invest a small portion of your money and do not despair if you fail but try again and you have to be patient until you face the difficulties.

Everyone has a little fear while investing first time in the crypto currency but after then you became use to to it, so You must have to do the proper analysis and then invest.

In my personal opinion, before entering the world of investment, you must first get to know it and learn about it and be educated in order to reduce the risks and losses as much as possible and with knowledge about the subject you will not be afraid anymore

If a friend is normal, the fear of investing in cryptocurrencies in case one loses it, it has happened to me, what I advise you is good preparation and confidence in yourself, seek support from trusted friends who already have experience in trading and so you can acquire learning h good earnings. The fear will always be there, do not let it dominate you and do your best.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is normal to feel fear. We all have something to fear in life and that is why we do not stop. Personally, investments are calling my attention and it will surely scare me, but that does not mean that I can go wrong. I must try.

On 1/8/2021 at 10:57 PM, Manzar khan said:

Hi everyone greetings. I'm a newbie over here. I've been studying about cryptocurrencies as I've discussed it with my friends. But I don't know why none of them wants to risk their investment. Is that normal to be scared?

Dear many members are getting scared about all the things and I am also scared to do investment because I think I can lose my money but believe me as a time pass you will learn about many things about cryptocurrency and you will definitely earn a good profit.

Risk taking is ability to which have create chance to us that we can make more . But most if people can't take risk ,because that all not in the field of investment.  So if we have knowledge and experience then we can take risk . But aftwr getting knowledge and some experience if we haven't invest then this is wring. Because when we can't take risk then we can't grow . So if we start taking risk frim start it myabe control our fear. So when we don't fear about any then we can take risk and can earn profit.  So decisions making is more helpfull when you are making decisions abouthow to start and how to investment.  So if we control on fear then we can take risk.

Well my friend, fear is a thing and a natural feeling
Facing anyone and any field
Life, and especially adventure, to enter a world
Cryptocurrencies and fear for their money to be lost
But they must overcome their fears and start investing
Calm, focused and patient to get good gains

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should Cryptocurrencies and fear for their money to be lost
But they must overcome their fears and start investing
Calm, focused and patient to get good gains

hi  greetings and yes everyone first 2 times scared because they don't know if they going to make profit or day going to end up losing their money so that is the fear every new member face but I am going to tell you that don't be afraid and if you want to invest then investor you will make good profit at the end of the day I hope you understand what I'm trying to say and good luck

Dear friend @Jerry321 @Sikandar786 @Ammur Pagli we don't want to lose us so much expense but after a while in the world of cryptocurrencies you realize that and the advice on how you have to invest me is that you start slowly and if you succeed in your investment, double bet I do so and i have no loss for now. Thank you 

This is normal for beginners as they enter the world of investing in cryptocurrencies, as they are worried about something new that they do not have enough experience to work, so they have to learn, gain experience and control their fears, and those who are far away can invest in the right way.

@Manzar khan it is natural for everyone to fear from investing their earnings in the beginning . We should first gain enough experience and start from little amount to invest so that if we don't succeed then we could be prevented from larger loss.

Greetings, its normal to be scared for the first time, but it's worth the experience, because it's adventure is the one that develops a sense of strength and desire to win, Besides friends are on our side.

My friend, fear of something is tantamount to killing it. You must be bold in order to do anything, especially in order to work without daring to work. A person cannot earn money. You must accustom yourself to not fear and set out to work hard

Dear Friend
I hope you are fine
I joined this forum previously and do not have enough experience about investing
I think I should read about it myself
good luck

Hello my friend. I think that fear is very natural, especially in the field of investing and trading in this world of cryptocurrencies. Investing here is very risky. As no one is able to predict what will happen to the currency rate.