Is it too late to start buying Bitcoin? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
adrianniculescu

Is it too late to start buying Bitcoin?

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend now the price of bitcoin is 55 thousand dollars, and this is a large amount that if you want to buy the currency of bitcoin now, this is a big risk. There is a fluctuation in the market every day that goes down and rises. I wait a little until its price is low and then buy the currency of bitcoin. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

As for me, I recently joined this forum, and I did not know anything about Bitcoin, today the price of Bitcoin reaches 55 thousand dollars, all indications are that Bitcoin will increase more than that in the coming months, so I store the satoshis that I get in the forum,  And when the price goes up, I will sell it.

If you have enough money, you can start investing, so it is going up and up. This is how everyone thinks, but I think I will not buy it now. I will wait for it to decrease and then I will start buying Bitcoin

We are really a little late because Bitcoin is at its extreme peak, but we have to be patient and wait for the price to drop before purchasing and therefore must be kept so that we can buy it and advise you dear to collect useful information about encrypted currencies because investing in this way in the Bitcoin currency is a little difficult

When you published this topic, the price of Bitcoin was equal to 25K and many were afraid of buying Bitcoin at the top, and now the price of Bitcoin has reached 60K, which means that the currencies have continued to rise, and expectations indicate that Bitcoin will reach 100K during this year, so in my opinion, buy Bitcoin whenever its price drops, so its rise is still Continuing.

In my opinion, we are not late, for every person in this life will have a livelihood. Start now to invest in Bitcoin because its price will really increase over time.

It's a little late if we compare the price of Bitcoin a few months ago to the current price, but there are still good chances of making a good profit by investing in BTC because there are good predictions about the price of BTC rising in the coming months obviously it depends on its demand.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day.

You are absolutely right my dear friend we are late to invest in Bitcoin. But in the starting point everyone is affair that Bitcoin will flop there for people did not investment but some people had taken risk and now they are getting a huge of profit.

Hi dear greetings no it is not too late my friend because everything has a prices you buy now you will be still benefiting from Bitcoin so if you want to buy I think you should buy it is a very profitable business

Certainly, we are late, because the price of the currency has become high, and therefore we will not achieve the profits that have been made by buying bitcoin in time, but it is not too late because the price of this currency continues to rise and will certainly make good profits

Hello dear, I do not have any idea about this topic and I do not want to talk about things, and I do not know about this topic. Those who have knowledge and experience should tell you. Thank you very much.

Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrencies, and it is the mother currency, as we can see from the fact that its price is continuously rising due to increased demand. In my view, we should invest in it because its price would continue to grow.

This topic is the best one.  We can earn btc by working in this forum.  But if we want to buy this btc then we have to buy with good capital.  Because btc costs a lot.  So if you want to buy it, you have to make money by trading first and then make a transaction.

You are right friend. The price of bitcoin is almost forty thousand or more  and i also think that it is not very late. You can buy it now and start investment and trading. And if you work with hard work in this forum then you can also earn bitcoins.

We should wait for the time when bitcoin prices will be down so according to my opinion and according to my knowledge if we will buy at the same time than may be it's price increase and we gain profit

No I don't think it is too late to buy Bitcoin. Because it have a good price fluctuations where you can buy and sell on daily basis. But it could be sad yes it is late in condition of holding that. But in trading, it is not too late even you can do it today and earn a good profit.

Hello, my friend, I do not think it is too late to buy bitcoin despite its high price. You should wait until its price drops a little, and then you can buy bitcoin and invest in it. In my opinion,

Bitcoin will rise steadily in value this year, and it is difficult to depreciate anyway. Good luck my friend

No, my friend, it's certainly not too late to buy Bitcoin, the chance is still for you to buy, it's really great and deserves attention, thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Of course, it is not too late to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently in the ascending stage, so I advise you to go quickly and buy Bitcoin with all your money. Soon the price of Bitcoin will penetrate the $ 60,000. It is time to make profits.

From my point of view in Bitcoin, the earlier you buy bitcoin, the better and higher the profits will be, but it is not too late because Bitcoin will increase in price with the passage of days.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:22 AM, MT khan said:

@adrianniculescu Dear I think in this situation like the price of bitcoin is 40k in my opinion we are late but not too late, it is a market it will fluctuating itself at any time it prices will be decrease or increase more in my opinion we should wait for the decreasing of the price of bitcoin, because it is the highest rate of the history therefore we should be carefully.

I think you are right it is never too late to buy Bitcoin because its value is expected to continue to increase over the years I think we are in the best years to invest in Bitcoin as it is expected that by next year it will reach $100,000 in value, but we must have a well organized plan and proper training to get more benefits.

Thank you for this wonderful write up, toe I think it is late already but not too late, someone can still invest in cryptocurrency of the person has a lot of money to invest on it, since it has been pridicted to be increase in price in the future and according what the currency is doing globally, it will indeed increase and take over the economy of every country sooner or later.

Dear friend, you need to set a specific time to buy Bitcoin.  The price of cryptocurrency fluctuates continuously. When the price of Bitcoin goes down, you can buy and hold coins. When the price goes up, you can sell them in the market.  This will easily increase the profit.  Depending on the time the coin is purchased.

To arrive late is better than never to arrive, yes we are already late and a lot of time has passed since the value of Bitcoin was 0.3 dollars and it started to rise and with every height you feel it is too late but in my opinion we have not reached the summit yet, the Bitcoin summit is still far It is not too late.

You can put your dream before your eyes and start, there is no such thing as too late, a lot of people are getting rich because of cryptocurrencies and we are watching from afar, why not be like them.

Edited by Majdyarous

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ИИ спрогнозировал цену биткоина (BTC) на 1 мая 2024 года В своём нынешнем виде рынок криптовалют представляется инвесторам довольно запутанным, так как биткоин по-прежнему подвержен высокой волатильности. Вечером 18 апреля цена биткоина колебалась чуть выше уровня $63 000, прибавив за день около 4%, сохраняя при этом недельные потери в размере 9,7%. Положительная динамика BTC повысила рыночную капитализацию крипторынка на 2,2% до $2,4 трлн. График цены биткоина за 7 дней. Источник: CoinGecko Ключевые уровни BTC, за которыми стоит следить В настоящее время криптовалюта бросает вызов одновременно ключевым уровням поддержки и сопротивления. Ближайший уровень поддержки определён на уровне $58 072, а более оптимистичный уровень сопротивления находится на уровне $64 499. Согласно прогнозам моделей машинного алгоритма искусственного интеллекта (ИИ), в краткосрочной перспективе BTC ожидает медвежий тренд со снижением к 1 мая до отметки $60044. Прогноз BTC на 1 мая 2024 г. Источник: PricePredictions Однако в долгосрочной перспективе алгоритмы машинного обучения предвидят бычий тренд, в чём убеждают такие индикаторы технического анализа как индекс относительной силы (RSI), расхождение схождения скользящих средних (MACD), полосы Боллинджера (BB), средний истинный диапазон (ATR) и другие. Любопытно, что эксперт по криптовалюте Али Мартинес считает, что ключевые уровни поддержки будут определять направление BTC. Если биткоин упадёт ниже $62 300, аналитик ожидает погружение до $56 200. И наоборот, рост выше $62 300 может сигнализировать о потенциальном подъёме до $66 500.
    • Аналитики из JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG говорят, что предстоящее сокращение награды в основном заложено в цене, смещая акцент на то, как это повлияет на  майнинговую промышленность. JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG не ожидают больших изменений цены Биткойна после сокращения вдвое , заявляя, что рынок уже в основном учел это обновление программного обеспечения, которое происходит раз в четыре года. Согласно отчету Bloomberg , теперь основное внимание будет сосредоточено на последствиях для майнинга биткойнов, поскольку ожидается консолидация среди публично торгуемых компаний, которые будут увеличивать долю рынка, поскольку убыточные майнеры покинут сеть. Аналогичным образом, аналитики немецкого финансового гиганта Deutsche Bank также не предвидят значительного роста цен на биткойны после сокращения вдвое, заявив, что алгоритм сети уже учел это обновление. Согласно данным NiceHash, сокращение вдвое, которое уменьшает вознаграждение за майнинг каждые четыре года вдвое, ожидается 19 апреля в 22:07 (UTC). Исторически сложилось так, что вскоре после сокращения биткойнов вдвое в криптоиндустрии наблюдалось снижение хешрейта, что указывает на сокращение мощностей майнинга, поскольку менее прибыльные майнеры уходят с рынка, по мнению аналитиков Deutsche Bank.   Несмотря на ожидания ограниченной волатильности цен, Deutsche Bank сохраняет позитивный взгляд на траекторию Биткойна, ссылаясь на потенциальные катализаторы, такие как ожидаемое одобрение биржевых фондов Ethereum ( ETF ), корректировки процентных ставок центрального банка и нормативные изменения, все из которых могут способствовать благоприятному развитию криптоэкономики.  По словам Фреда Тиля, генерального директора Marathon Digital Holdings, безубыточность фирмы после снижения награды вдвое будет колебаться в районе 46 000 долларов за биткойн для поддержания прибыльности. На момент публикации Биткойн ( BTC ) торговался на уровне $64 474, что представляет собой снижение на 12,8%.
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Вы можете безопасно и по выгодному курсу обменять Рубли Сбербанка на Тайский Бат. Работаем в Таиланде (Бангкок, Паттайя, Пхукет, Самуи). Есть выдача, курьерская доставка, перечисление на счет.   КОНТАКТЫЧат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • ♻️Buy/Sell #USDT #BTC     💵for cash (USD, AMD) Commissions for withdrawing cryptocurrencies have been reduced!   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Актуальные курсы на 19.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0,7 % за $. / 0.8 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов   По данным исследовательской компании CryptoQuant, хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов во время недавней нисходящей тенденции.   Сотрудники CryptoQuant относят к хардкорным ходлерам владельцев криптокошельков с балансом более 10 биткоинов, из которых ни разу не выводились монеты. При этом специалисты не учитывают криптохранилища, принадлежащие майнерам и биржам, а также адреса, не проявлявшие активность на протяжении последних семи лет. Оказалось, что за сутки с 16 по 17 апреля ходлеры аккумулировали дополнительно 27 700 биткоинов стоимостью $1,7 млрд по текущему курсу. Предыдущий рекорд был поставлен 23 марта, когда инвесторы увеличили запасы монет на 25 500. Примечательно, что в обоих случаях они наращивали резервы BTC, когда курс актива составлял около $63 000.   Тот факт, что крупные инвесторы активно покупают биткоины по курсу примерно $63 000, свидетельствует об их уверенности в возобновлении бычьего ралли на рынке криптовалюты. По мнению аналитика Rekt Capital, после халвинга, который состоится 20 апреля, трейдеры продолжат копить монеты, и параболический рост цены BTC начнётся после того, как стоимость актива пробьёт барьер сопротивления в районе $72 000.   Пока же цена биткоина большой зелёной свечой резко поднялась до уровня $ 65 000 ($64 985 по данным CoinGecko), после чего так же быстро откорректировалась до $64 300. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2402698
    • ну, полигон совсем плохо себя чувствует. тон на подъеме (выступление Дурова?). посмотрел его интервью Такеру на канале последнего - где-то после 2/3 как-то наскучило. мини (или даже микро)ралли, тогда уж    
    • 19.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Tether запустила подразделения инвестиций, майнинга, обучения и управления цифровыми активами Что произошло? Tether, выпускающая крупнейший на крипторынке стейблкоин USDT с капитализацией 109,6 млрд долларов, обновила организационную структуру, в результате чего было запущено четыре самостоятельных бизнес-подразделения компании. Так, Tether Data занимается разработкой и стратегическими инвестициями в инновационные технологии, Tether Power отвечает за направление майнинга биткоинов, Tether Edu предлагает глобальные образовательные курсы, а Tether Finance сосредоточена на финансовых услугах, включая управление USDT. Что еще известно? Технологическое подразделение Tether Data поддержит разработки в сфере новых технологий, таких как искусственный интеллект и одноранговые (P2P) платформы. Ранее компания уже запустила собственную платформу для создания зашифрованных одноранговых приложений Holepunch, на базе которой были созданы продукты Keet и Pear Runtime, а также инвестировала в немецкую Northern Data Group, использующую ИИ-технологии и имеющую майнинговое подразделение. В конце прошлого года Ардоино анонсировал выпуск пяти новых проектов в 2024 году. По его словам, «некоторые из этих проектов могут уничтожить популярные централизованные сервисы в секторе Web 2.0»
    • Tether launches investment, mining, training and digital asset management divisions What Happened. Tether, which issues the largest USDT stablecoin on the crypto market with a capitalization of $109.6 billion, has updated its organizational structure, resulting in the launch of four independent business units of the company. Thus, Tether Data is engaged in the development and strategic investments in innovative technologies, Tether Power is responsible for the direction of bitcoin mining, Tether Edu offers global educational courses, and Tether Finance focuses on financial services, including USDT management. What else is known. Tether Data's technology division will support developments in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms. The company has previously launched its own platform for creating encrypted peer-to-peer applications, Holepunch, which was the basis for the Keet and Pear Runtime products, and has also invested in Germany's Northern Data Group, which uses AI technologies and has a mining division. Late last year, Ardoino announced the release of five new projects in 2024. According to him, "some of these projects could destroy popular centralized services in the Web 2.0 sector"