Is it too late to start buying Bitcoin? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
adrianniculescu

Is it too late to start buying Bitcoin?

This is my first post on CryptoTalk.org and I will do it about one theme that pops into my mind these days. 

Due to BTC's surge from around $10k at the beginning of autumn 2020 to the surge around $40k in the early days of 2021 I see more and more people wanting to enter the market right now & others waiting for the correction. And the question coming recurring seems to be: "Is it too late to start buying Bitcoin?".  One of the main reason for the price surge is definitely the influx of institutional money pumping dollars (which are printed like crazy) to the finite supply of BTC making as the latest stats 78% of the bitcoins in the market illiquid. Based on the demand & supply, if these new whales are searching to buy every bitcoin & satoshi they can get, the price will grow even higher and we will soon see a dangerous institutional bubble. Based on the principle - I follow my neighbour's actions all the big players seems to want to own BTC these days so bitcoin has finally decoupled itself from the rest of the market. 

But ... let's go back like 10 years or more when MySpace was a huge giant and Facebook enters the market. Well, we all know what happened, people lost interest and they flew to Facebook instead, and Facebook as a group buys or wants to buys any potential next big thing so if people fly away from Facebook they will land on something else owned also by Facebook. Well, I think that for BTC this is the biggest danger, at a certain point the miners, exchanges & even funds to move their interest to something else. Right now, in the market, for investment purposes there are many solid projects with their coins which can 100X, 500X or 1000X over the next few years. 

Nobody knows exactly where BTC will be in the next 1,2 or 3 years. It can go to $500k, $100k, or $1k. Nobody knows, and for the little guy wanting to start buying I would say to start buying in chunks over a period of time, no matter the price so to own a piece of the pie. Also, when buying BTC to start placing small amounts, small bets on potentially new, fantastic projects (on their coins :)) which could become the next big thing in the space. Of course, there is some work required for the research & assessment but without work nothing important can be achieved. For the institutions being in the FOMO mode right now I would advise the same. Most funds & institutional money follow the same patterns and algorhythms so they may buy like crazy like now but also they may sell like crazy after a while causing a market crash. So I will suggest a little bit more creativity with the investments in crypto, and to shy away from the FOMO zone which can create big turbulences due to the amounts involved. 

Interested to see your opinions, and thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts here! So it is not too late to start buying BTC while you also place bets on other projects, as this strategy could be a game changer for you. 

Edited by adrianniculescu
adding a phrase
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

@adrianniculescu Dear I think in this situation like the price of bitcoin is 40k in my opinion we are late but not too late, it is a market it will fluctuating itself at any time it prices will be decrease or increase more in my opinion we should wait for the decreasing of the price of bitcoin, because it is the highest rate of the history therefore we should be carefully.

• +3 1

Hello mate

Value of bitcoins are on the peak so this time is no easy to but them so you have to wait for some time untill it will be in our approach so tht we can buy them more and get more benifit.....so investing in bitcoin is bit tricky 

• +1 1

Dear I think in this situation like the price of bitcoin is 40k in my opinion we are late but not too late because the price of Bitcoin is already high, you have to wait for the price to go low before you buy it for a great income dear guys best of luck ☺️💕

Hello dear friend, you ask a vital question is it too late to  buy Bitcoin? I say not too late because Bitcoin price will be touch 1,00,000 usd in the future, so when Bitcoin price going in the deep than you can buy Bitcoin and hold it from the long term.

Yes, but its depend on you because if you can invest that much money and can hold it for good high then you can get some profit. Make your you buy at least 0.1BTC to get good profit.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I don't think so. Because still the price of bitcoin is increasing. It will increase more and more. That's why I think this is the proper time to invest money for bitcoin. 

It's a bit late if we see the price of Bitcoin a few months ago as compare to the current but there is still chances of getting Good profit by investing in BTC as there are good predictions regarding the rise in the price of BTC in coming months depending on its demand. 

• +1 1

There was going to be a better price from $40,000, maybe this was $30,000 or maybe it is going to be less, but for my part I have told about how to buy the dips and when this doesn't work be patient for some time, keep looking at the chart and try not to be scared beacuse the prices are usually recovering giving profit to any time you bought.

It's still not that late as we will see an appropriatable rise in the price of bitcoin  and some prediction has it that the price could reach $40-50,000 in few weeks to comes.

Yes it is never to late. But you need to be aware of Bitcoins market price as it varies time to time. You must be prepared for investing. We must have proper knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and investment sites. 

On 1/8/2021 at 2:13 PM, adrianniculescu said:

This is my first post on CryptoTalk.org and I will do it about one theme that pops into my mind these days. 

Due to BTC's surge from around $10k at the beginning of autumn 2020 to the surge around $40k in the early days of 2021 I see more and more people wanting to enter the market right now & others waiting for the correction. And the question coming recurring seems to be: "Is it too late to start buying Bitcoin?".  One of the main reason for the price surge is definitely the influx of institutional money pumping dollars (which are printed like crazy) to the finite supply of BTC making as the latest stats 78% of the bitcoins in the market illiquid. Based on the demand & supply, if these new whales are searching to buy every bitcoin & satoshi they can get, the price will grow even higher and we will soon see a dangerous institutional bubble. Based on the principle - I follow my neighbour's actions all the big players seems to want to own BTC these days so bitcoin has finally decoupled itself from the rest of the market. 

But ... let's go back like 10 years or more when MySpace was a huge giant and Facebook enters the market. Well, we all know what happened, people lost interest and they flew to Facebook instead, and Facebook as a group buys or wants to buys any potential next big thing so if people fly away from Facebook they will land on something else owned also by Facebook. Well, I think that for BTC this is the biggest danger, at a certain point the miners, exchanges & even funds to move their interest to something else. Right now, in the market, for investment purposes there are many solid projects with their coins which can 100X, 500X or 1000X over the next few years. 

Nobody knows exactly where BTC will be in the next 1,2 or 3 years. It can go to $500k, $100k, or $1k. Nobody knows, and for the little guy wanting to start buying I would say to start buying in chunks over a period of time, no matter the price so to own a piece of the pie. Also, when buying BTC to start placing small amounts, small bets on potentially new, fantastic projects (on their coins :)) which could become the next big thing in the space. Of course, there is some work required for the research & assessment but without work nothing important can be achieved. For the institutions being in the FOMO mode right now I would advise the same. Most funds & institutional money follow the same patterns and algorhythms so they may buy like crazy like now but also they may sell like crazy after a while causing a market crash. So I will suggest a little bit more creativity with the investments in crypto, and to shy away from the FOMO zone which can create big turbulences due to the amounts involved. 

Interested to see your opinions, and thank you for the opportunity to share my thoughts here! So it is not too late to start buying BTC while you also place bets on other projects, as this strategy could be a game changer for you. 

Estimation of bitcoins are at the peak so this time is no simple to except for them so you need to hang tight for quite a while until it will be in our methodology so that we can get them more and get more benefit.

My dear friend, it is not too late, because if you see this is a large amount for the price of Bitcoin, I expect it to continue to rise twice as much, and perhaps more, so take your chance

I think it's too late to invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin may experience a sudden drop while refreshing its record. This decrease is also normal but if you say I am patient, if you say you can wait in the long term, I definitely recommend you to buy bitcoin.

Yes off course my dear we are to late to get bitcoins. We was not know that its price will goes very high. Any one has never thought about it. But today we are unable to buy a bitcoin. Now we have to do lot of struggle to get a bitcoin.

If we see the recent price of the bitcoin then we can say that we are late but not too late because the price of bitcoin will increase more and more in the future therefore we should buy now for the investment and we can also will be able to get more profit in the future when its price will increase.

If you see the price of bitcoin today you will never ever ask this question it's more than 50k dollars today and this is just beginning, to buy bitcoin and other crypto currency there is no time for that all time is good and forget about the price 

I think that the matter has become more dangerous at the present time, the price of Bitcoin has approached the 60,000 dollars per bitcoin and I think that you were late in making the decision to invest in this currency because most of the expectations say that its price will start to decline, but in the care we cannot predict the price of digital currencies and it can rise more and contradict the expectations for that. You need to take a risk

• +4 1

everytime is in time enter in the bitcoin world and I m happy to join ths time crypto world becuse everytime is good to enter in the bitcoin because the crypto currency is still growing and will continue it and can make a good enough result to you. 

Btc has the potential to go further highs so its never late to buy BTC as the predictions are in favor that it will soon hit the target of 100k$ price. But definitely we missed tge opportunity to but it earlier to enjoy bigger profits.

I think yes you are right as its rate is sooo high these days so it is not possible to buy bitcoin in these days but you can earn bitcoin by working on platform like crypto talk or by trading on these websites.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hi everyone i hope all is well and you say this is not right that you are late for the cryptocurrency. In the future its price increase upto 100K $. So you have a golden chance to work on it.

• +5 1

yes you are good in the price of the bitcoin now it is late because its price is increase upto the 50K USD. but it is not too late for the price of the bitcoin. because it price increase in the future. so do not waste your time and invest in the crypto currency.

• +5 1