Be the first to post one! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Be the first to post one!

I agree with you.
This is because all members see the first responses, so these responses get more reputation compared to other responses 
But if the topic is duplicate it will be deleted and your post will be deleted when moderators check it .

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, and I agree with you, especially if the topic is useful in this way. Whoever comments at the beginning will get more reputation points than comments at the end of the post.

Actually this will happen when we are active for maximum time when we get new topic we directly post on that and one thing more we should think before posting because sometimes members are create such topics which are useless then we should not post on that..

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, but I think that the posts that contain a lot of comments are difficult to comment on because there is no new idea that I can add in the comments, so I look for new posts and comment on them in a useful way

• +1 1

Well, you're right about this. Before i didn’t get this tricks but now a days i always try to comments on a first page of topic. But there is also a problem for those who can't write a good comments or useless  comments.  Because like positive react,  there will be lot of negative react if your comments are not enough satisfied.  So always try to creat meaningful nd informative posts or comments.

Good luck. 

I agree with you on that, and it is preferable to write valuable topics that contain good ideas that help members of the work in this forum well so that they can get evaluations

• +2 1

My dear, it is very possible that we get more and greater reputation, thanks to you many of the seven that we get by publishing regular posts only. My advice to you is to publish everything that is useful for it is the best work, but publishing topics is useless because in recent times everyone publishes duplicate topics and this is not  Sure, thank you very much

• +4 1

This is true, often the first comment on the topic has a lot of reputation compared to the rest of the comments, so we have to try to comment on new topics in order to get a lot of reputation, but there is a condition for getting a good reputation, is that the comment is what we do. By writing it is useful and understandable to everyone

This mechanism for publishing articles is wonderful, we must always make sure to publish articles of high quality and valuable information in order to get the positive reputation and feedback from people, and we make our profile have a wonderful number of visitors and followers as well.

Yes, we should be more active in the forum and follow up on all new topics that are raised in order to make useful comments and get positive reputations, but we must choose topics calmly so that they are also useful and cannot be deleted.

Yes, that's it. That's so. Whenever you see something fresh and special, just go and answer here. This article would give you a lot of credibility. This would also help you get more supporters. Everybody's best of luck. Be kind to some. Be kind to others. Try to write helpful.

I agree with you it's true When we have seen any post that has been newly created, then we do or comments according to the question post that help others to understand what is the question meaning of post it is also helpful for gaining reputation point 

On 1/8/2021 at 4:22 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone!

As we see in this platform, most of the reactions are found on topics. And then as we can usually see that whenever there is a first post under the topics, there are the most reactions. So you should whenever you see a new topic, first go and post it there. In this way, you will be able to get a lot of reputations. 

Are you agree with me or not?

I totally agree with you my friend. Because I believe posting first, gives ones content boost to be read by others who are willing to contribute.

You are right, my friend. In addition, the post must contain an important and interesting topic in order for its owner to obtain a good reputation from the members participating in the forum and positive reactions. But if your participation is inappropriate, you will get a negative reputation, unfortunately. I wish you success.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:22 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone!

As we see in this platform, most of the reactions are found on topics. And then as we can usually see that whenever there is a first post under the topics, there are the most reactions. So you should whenever you see a new topic, first go and post it there. In this way, you will be able to get a lot of reputations. 

Are you agree with me or not?

Of course that I disagree.

Because it is more important what you write than when you write.

And about "reactions", example is this topic person which first write post did not get any reaction.

This topic was created before few months, I'm not sure that you saw that this reputation system will be changed because of no functionality. Point is to be focused on what you write than will someone give you "reaction".

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png