Be the first to post one! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Be the first to post one!

On 1/8/2021 at 8:22 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone!

As we see in this platform, most of the reactions are found on topics. And then as we can usually see that whenever there is a first post under the topics, there are the most reactions. So you should whenever you see a new topic, first go and post it there. In this way, you will be able to get a lot of reputations. 

Are you agree with me or not?

yes dude I have also seen the reaction are on the topic and on the first page but other member don't receive much because people don't focus on them so it's good to first comment on topic and share your own thoughts.

• +2 1

I noticed that there are many reactions on unique and interesting topics as compare to repeated topics. If you make a post with repeated topic and make some difference in content then you can't get any reputation on that post. In fact, it's deleted by moderators after some time. Try to share new idea before uploading others.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Being the first to comment on a topic allows us to receive more positive feedback as long as our comment is useful and adds value. We must also know how to select the right topic since not all new topics are good and therefore are deleted and consequently our comment is deleted as well. 

Yes i usually chose a topic with limited numbers of comments. By doing this our comment will be on first page and there is alot of chances to get more reputation as whenever someone open a topic they usually read first page comments and give reputation. I this wey you will get maximum reputations from your posts. 

Hello dear How Are you. I hope YOU Are good. Think YOU sharing for Good information. I agree with with you.yes Be the first to post one.you you have to be first but you should write valuable comment.so you have to be careful.

Hello dear friend your almost right said. agree with you because we must always strive to gain new information and to formulate it in our own way and put it in the forum in order to develop the forum and gain experience and good reputation from others. If you reply a topic in the biginners then you get more reputation

Yes always see newly postThe keywords directly affect on your reputation the other thing we should also focus on uniqueness of the words and choose best words.

On 1/8/2021 at 8:22 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone!

As we see in this platform, most of the reactions are found on topics. And then as we can usually see that whenever there is a first post under the topics, there are the most reactions. So you should whenever you see a new topic, first go and post it there. In this way, you will be able to get a lot of reputations. 

Are you agree with me or not?

Yes dude I totally agree with you and I have seen that the first comments on newly made topics are getting lots of reactions and they are on focus of other. So it's good to make fast comment on new topics in order to increase your reputation. 

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend. Make sure that you are the first to visit the post. Acquire new ideas and present them in your own way. Then you will contribute to the development of the forum and gain new information for members.

I agree with you, and I noticed this recently my friend, when a post appeared to me that was shared only 5 minutes ago and I was the first to comment on it, and then I got a very good amount of reputation points ..

But I prefer to search in all the comments, as there may be many important and useful comments that deserve good evaluation 👌

Yeah this depending on different types thinks if you want make unique then you have learn and also take reputation from communities and also your membership is upgrade automatically so do and do positive and focus on your knowledge and future thanks 

If you can do something good here, you can make a lot of money here, because if you can do something good here, you can understand a lot here, because if you know something good on the side, and if you can create something good in pollution.  I hope you can learn some good English here. I hope you can gain some good business or some other knowledge from now on. I hope you will be successful here. If you follow some good rules and regulations here, you will be able to do something good here.  By working they get something good here I hope you can get something good too

Yes dear you are right we should post comments on a new post but we should do that only when we know that the post is useful and will not get deleted. I always check the date of the post published because if the post is old and it has not been deleted means it was useful in the eyes of the moderators. 

If I agree with you friend we should do that but we should not always worry about doing that if we should not always worry about doing or giving quality information because if we do not do what you say without adequate or good information it would not be worth it. shame that's what I think.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is possible that your idea is correct because all members immediately visit the new posts and comment on them and thus they will receive a lot of positive feedback, but for me this does not matter much, so we must focus on the quality of the comment and the information it contains, and thus we will ensure that we get the admiration of the members and thus give us a positive reputation

Dear friend it's very beneficial for you if you comment first on the topic because we all know the person who has created a topic receive a lot of like and same thing is happened when a person is first post on a topic it also contain lots of likes and in this way your reputation is improved your profile become attractive.

• +1 1

Yes friends, I do a lot agree from this topic because there are so many people who read the post and give their reactions, this people is better than the impression So you will be the first writer of your post.

The majority of users don't realreact to your posts because the forum have removed he payment for reaction from a long time and I hope they can bring it back because they can help to increase our reputation 

Yes my friend you said absolutely right and I am totally agree with you when you post it you are comment very first there are many chances to get them more repetition on your comment so best of luck my friend and you should do this

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you, my friend, on this as adding your comment as the first response to any post gives you priority to discuss your response and receive answers as well, but not any content worth commenting on. First, you must choose publications with distinct content that attracts many posts to it ... I wish you good luck

• +2 1

Yes definitely i am 100% agree with you most or almost every reaction on topic so if u want to get likes or get reputation points we should work hard we should try to create a topic on which we have strong command we should know every bit of it make very understanding post that everyone can understand easily 

Of course my friend. We have to search for specific and distinctive topics that serve the interest of everyone here. We must make sure that they do not exist in advance by using the search box. Writing topics profitable in all respects, as they gain reputation and win more money through them and you become a business  This is a great platform, so I advise everyone not to repeat the same posts and search for modern ideas for encrypted conversation through other sites and platforms such as Google and YouTube

It's true that the first few comments under a topic get more reactions and the reason is these comments get more attention as these are just below the main topic and members can easily see and read these and give ratings to it.

If you want your post to be successful, then you should take the initiative that you will do the topics and make the post and if you do not succeed then you will leave. 

We must give positive reactions to the new and non-recurring topics, dear, and search for the well-content topic, comment on it, and give it a positive response, and thus it deserves to have a good reputation.