Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts?

Hello, I am wondering if the unintelligible Google translation is the reason for deleting your posts on this forum or is it because you do not follow the laws?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -2 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This may be a reason to delete your post, but mostly Google Translate does not provide you with full translation, i.e. there is a spelling error, or your comment may be contrary to the forum. 

Be careful.

• +1 1

No I don't think that it can be the reasons because whatever the translation they offer are correct but sometimes it makes mistakes and therefore u need to learn the basics English and advance it. Well they delete your post when they find it little bit confusing or illogical to the content. Good luck dear

It wouldn't be the main reason but it can influence, take into account that google translate doesn't always give you a correct translation which makes your comments a bit incoherent, reason why it can be considered  the posts as not useful 

• +1 1

Violation of the rules and regulations is the main reason for the deletion of your posts but sometimes google translation isn't correct enough so you should read it thoroughly to correct the mistakes before posting as if your post is not understandable then may it also count as useless.

• +1 1

Greetings to all, this may be one of the reasons that our posts are taken as not useful and are removed, sometimes the google translator changes the meaning of the translation and may say something totally distito to what is discussed in the topic  

• +1 1

Violation of policies for most cause for the deletion of your posts our everyone know and then Google Translation is not right Ampple so you need to examine it fully to correct the errors earlier than posting as if your publish is not comprehensible then it may also count as useless post and Khas the reason for deletion.

My friend google translator is good for you. 

Because it not give proper meaning some time. 

You need to be able yourself for writing a post or reading a post. 

You should try to improve your English then try to write a post here. 

Deleting post in the world of crypto talk has nothing to do with Google translation but specifically from the member because those Post that are found not useful and constructive or any comments that carry fake information about the forum are the post that got deletion from this forum and deletion of Post done to keep this forum at it best look.

Yes, my friend, maybe your use of the translator on coogle, your posts may be deleted because the translator does not give you the same writing that you want, and thus the writing is not understandable and clear to members, or your comment may be irrelevant to the post or against the rules, so it is deleted. You must make sure of your information before publishing it.

Violation of the rules is the biggest reason for deleting your posts but sometimes Google Translate is not accurate enough, so you should read it carefully to correct errors before posting such as if you do not understand your post, it can be counted. without advantage

• +1 1

@Sabahzx Obviously, google translator can be one of the sources that can lead your posts to get deleted because sometimes it can not translate hard words being used, and also it always creates poor connections between words that form up the sentence that can be difficult for other members to understand what it has been presented

images (8).jpg

My dear friend, using Google translator is not only the reason of deleting posts but also members getting banned. Because it is strictly prohibited to use Google translate in Cryptotalk. If you are using the translator, I would like to advise you, please avoid from using this because it will create the violation of rules in the forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

No, my dear friends, it is not possible at all that Google Translate should make our  post unuseful but it is a success tool😇.We can not call Google Translate a bad thing but it proves very helpful for us. Our post is never deleted due to Google Translate, but it is deleted due to its content. 

As far as I know, most users do not use it but it is not always correct so you must be careful and learn some language to be able to write correctly because if any moderator sees your content and it seems incomplete they will delete it and you  Will give warning points or it will ban you in the worst case but it rarely happens.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:54 AM, Sabahzx said:

Hello, I am wondering if the unintelligible Google translation is the reason for deleting your posts on this forum or is it because you do not follow the laws?

@Sabahzx when we copy the text and past it the we brack the rule. Rule is that don't copy past. Its look like you are copying the other person fourm its make you a fake person so don't try to copy past just try to write your on world. May God bless you

When I started on cryptotalk I went to the section about the liner and read in a post that one of the rules was not to use google translator, and I understand that you may have some errors when you translate and that makes the post look inconsistent. but I also think that the language barrier should not be an impediment for a person who wants to learn about cryptocurrencies. So my advice is that you try to improve your English while learning about cryptocurrencies, little by little you get ahead. meanwhile let's try to publish in the best possible way.

No, Google Translator is not the reason for the deletion of our posts, we can use Google Translator for our working because by using it we can save our time and perform our work in a short time. But after typing by using Google Translator, we should read out our comment thoroughly and submit it only after reading and correction. If we do not create a post following the rules of the forum and create a vio-lation then our post gets deleted. 

Thank you brothers to tell me about this. I will not use the googlw translate. Because i earn money on thus site. I did not know about it. Thank you so much fir telling me this.

This is a website, if you want to post here, you have to follow the rules of the forum carefully. Then you have to post about useful topics. Crep.Total does not translate Google, it is completely forbidden. The reason for deleting your post was that there was no information required in your post, there was unnecessary content, so moderators deleted your post.

It's may be a reason to delete any post, but mostly Google Translate does not provide a full translation, Also there have spelling error, or your comment may be contrary to the forum. 

That's why, be careful dear!

Yes, if we use Google, then we are in full danger of being banned first of all, after that, if we use it, then we will have an account in it that the copy is pasted, then every comment with our own hands  

Hello my dear friend. So that we do not use. We will make our comments from our own knowledge. I will improve the English language. We will work with training and we will improve. But there is no advice in using Google Translate. That is why we will make our own comments without using the translation by gaining our own skills. And if I use Google Translate, they will be searched and deleted. Thanks.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:54 AM, Sabahzx said:

I don't think about this because I never use google translator bit my many posts are deleted. I think this is any other reason for deleting post. I think when some topics are deleted then our posts are automatically deleted. Therefore don't comments on useless topics.

My dear friend, Google Translator may be for general translation.  Google Translate is a single way.  They translate it into simple words and do not use synonyms.  We will create our posts in our own language.  But we can certainly create useful content with our own words.  There are grammatical errors in Google Translate.  It is better to write in our own words.  Thanks. 

Edited by Akhi2021