Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Is Google Translate the reason for deleting your posts?

We are not use any translation because it is the forum rule. When we are trying to make topics or posting of our opinions with the use of translator there is found copy past content which is not allowed. 

The main reason why post is been deleted is when you make a useless topic and comment. When your post contains no meaningful information about cryptocurrency trading it becomes trash and it will be deleted from the forum.

Dear Fellow, Posts for Google Translator are not deleted.  Translators are banned from the forum.  You may be banned if you use it in forums.  The reason for deleting the posts.  Poor and useless posts are prohibited in the forum.  So the authorities verify each post and delete the low quality useless and duplicate posts.  So create relevant and constructive posts.

I do not know. Because the problem of deleting posts is with every member. I don't use Google Translate but my posts are still deleted. I think we should try to write this, meaning we should change the wording and publish our topic and comments and present different content so that we can prevent our post from being deleted.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I don't think Google translator will be the motive reason for deleting our post, despite that it use to give wrong spelling and wrong words, and that's why I'm advicing everyone here to write from his or her English so that we will build our vocabulary words.,

Google translator is a good tool but you can not depend on it while posting on this forum. Make sure you cross checked your work before posting it if you are to use the Google translator. Wish you all the best

Dear friend  Moderators recheck those posts after we post them on the forum.  Due to which if any post is unnecessary or useless then they delete those posts.  So we always have to make the necessary posts.  Moreover, the rules of the forum stipulate that you should refrain from using any kind of translation.  Thank you.

The use of translation is a violation of the rules of the forum as in most cases the translation provided by google is incorrect, which makes your post useless and therefore deleting it will not be counted

Using Translater Is Against The Rules. Rules Tells Us That Use Your Own English Don't Convert Your Language To English Using Translator. The Post will Be Deleted. Or You Will Get A Warning Point. 

And Copying A Content From Google Is Also A Reason Of Deleting Posts.

@Sabahzx 

On 1/8/2021 at 4:54 AM, Sabahzx said:

Hello, I am wondering if the unintelligible Google translation is the reason for deleting your posts on this forum or is it because you do not follow the laws?

This might be a actual reason for deleting your most of the posts. Because moderator is active always and your irrelevant data or copying from the google will be harmful for you. So you should be real one in all matters if you want to earn and live long here. My best wishes are with you. Good luck dear.  @Sania84

Hi my dear. Not many users use it at all but it is not always accurate so you must be careful. There is a spelling error, or your comment may be contrary to the forum. Violation of the rules and regulations is the main reason for the deletion of your posts. You need to be able yourself for writing a post or reading a post.

• +5 1

Somehow the google translator is the reason of getting deleted the posts. It may also be the reasons of banned to your account. If the moderator sees that the content you made in a post is incoherent or inappropriate then your account may get warning points.make sure to write proper and according to the topic must not be irrelevant material

• +1 1

No it's not a reason for deleting our posts our posts are deleted when we submitted our posts by don't keeping the time difference between two posts and the reason is also that we submitted our all posts in only one section and we also commented on useless posts. 

If you use google translate all the time, it can be the reasong but i think there are more important reasons for deleting posts. If you make post with using less than 100 characters, your posts can be deleted. If you comment on useless, spam posts, you can also lose your post.

Many times Google Translator is the cause of deleting posts. Google can't translate properly due to network problems or other reasons. As a result, the meaning of what is written is completely changed. There are often a lot of spelling mistakes. So you have to take care of these while translating. Otherwise it will become an unsuitable post and the authorities will delete it.

May be this is the reason .but i think you should create topics in your own writing.copy paste are strictly prohibited on this forum.

I don't think that Google translate the reason of deleting posts perfectly. It's not related with reason of deleting your posts. You should to focus on making useful posts by following the rules if you want to safe here.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

If Google give us answer of this question why deleting our posts but my friend if you really want to work on this forum then my friend always follow the rules of this forum and get more knowledge about crypto forum if you want to create useful and informative posts . And always avoid to copyright and paste .

• +2 1

If you use Google translate than your post will be deleted . This is forum rules. You can't translate from Google. You can't also do copy paste from other comments. So be careful. Don't try these.

No i don't think so because if you don't copy paste anything than you don't worry about it because the main reason of blocking while you are writing here is the reason of copy paste here

No i don't think so because if you don't copy paste anything than you don't worry about it because the main reason of blocking while you are writing here is the reason of copy paste here

No brother if you copy and paste than you will caught by moderators otherwise don't worry about ut i am also translation some of words who I don't understand and than i search on Google and write them with translate

First time really checked my post my spelling and content of the topic .yes some issues reason my language . now going very good  i have read the post get it some idea information. Some people don´t understand  basic type english just improve your english and continue follow this work.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, of course, your comment or post will be rejected, and often if the same error is repeated, you will be banned from the forum because the translation from the Googl is not always correct and may be unconnected, so be careful

Yes it can be a reason of your posts getting Deleted. A Google translator Don't work authentically and some words are not translated fine. I'll give an advice to you that you must learn the basics of language and then share your useful posts to avoid erasing of your post.

yes google translate is a reason for deleting post and also you may be banned after 2 3 warning  i am new member and i do  not know much about this forum but i think this forum help us a lot. for experince.