How to get proper response? Some tips..? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asim808

How to get proper response? Some tips..?

Hello my friend.  In order to get an appropriate response, you must publish topics that contain new and useful information in the field of digital currencies.  You must first devote a lot of time to research and reading articles and everything that is new and useful in the world of digital currencies.  When your posts are useful and error-free, you will gain good feedback and reputation.  I wish you success

Hello my dear friend, welcome here in crypto world, if you post or maybe lets say comment and no one can response to you its okay, maybe you should do your all best to make your post meaningful and quality for some read your post, don’t give up, its part of our life as beginners. 

Hello my friend. At the beginning, I always hope that you think positively about all matters, especially work in this forum and coding. You have to be patient and learn the rules and basics of this forum in order to be able to choose the topics aimed at each diligent share Be confident

Hi dear I am happy to see you in this platform.i advise you to create a useful post and get good reputation.for this you read first ruel and regulations of cryptocurrency then you can get good information and knowledge.because in this forum knowledge is like a sea.so don't worry about it you will be soon get good reputation on your post.i also advise you for best results to follow up with senior and read their useful post and get good information.you can get proper response.best of luck

In fact, we can get full ratings here. For example, if we make our post interesting, we can expect a lot of positive feedback. Because, if we make our post useful and educational, others can benefit from it. We will respond positively. We should avoid mistakes.

🛑 - It is not necessarily if you respond to other people's topics that others respond to your topic, but you will get responses at the end and also sometimes the moderators delete your topic for many reasons and because of that, you will not be able to see the responses to your topic 🖌️.

• +4 1

welcome to crybtotalk forum, first you to have knowledge about how the forum works and be patient, try to participate, comment and post useful things.

Welcome mate,  for you to get a proper response you have to work hard in creating a useful and unique posts. Trust me you are in a right place buddy if you work sincerely in this forum you will benefits alot. Be patient and follow the rules. 

Yes, my friend, you have to write correct, valuable and useful light meanings for everyone, so that you are designed to develop a piece of information or a new path for beginners and get a reputation for that and try to avoid repetition as well. Thank you.

Commenting on a post does not get an answer and does not increase our reputation and followers. In order to get answers, reactions and followers, one has to create unique and standard informational topics.

In the beginning, welcome to us. As for not getting positive responses or reputation, since you are new here, do not poke around for concern and you should work more and try to search for useful and new topics that attract members and thus you will get a positive reputation in addition to increasing your popularity in the forum and your posts will appear in all members at the beginning

• +2 1

Be patient my friend and try to work hard and try to post useful and good comments and be in a clear and understandable language. Stay away from repetition and copying.

My advice to you is never to give up, even if you fall into technical problems at the beginning, but believe me, you will succeed .. It is normal for work to be difficult in the beginning, but when you master your work you will find great satisfaction and profit..I wish you good luck.

By trying to make comments on other's post on which you think you and enough knowledge about the question and you could well explain your content. And also if you have some sort of curiosity or beneficiary in your mind you could start a new topic by posting it in the forum.

Hello everyone, something important in this type of forum, is that we must have patience, surely at any time you will receive answers, that is normal to happen, that we must wait, but it is good to emphasize that the contents of the post should be useful, to draw the attention of other forum members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Friend if you wanted proper response  and wanted to improve your reputation then I suggest you something that you should make usefull post that contain information about cryptocurrencies and contain advice about trading because people like such kind of information and you should use some quotation and tag in your post to make it attractive.

• +1 1

First of all, my dear, I welcome you to this wonderful forum. My friend, I advised you to tag the people in your article. So, people could get to know your post and you don't have to think about that as  time passes but you will likely to get some reasonable response  to your post.

Hello my friend, you first have to make 100 useful comments and good advice, and you have to seriously go. This will give you a good profit.

Do not be in a rush, as long as your topic is of a good quality and not deleted you will get response and comments from other members. It does not have to happen minutes after you post it but you can expect to have some within a couple of days or so.

There are very few responses to comments. Therefore, in order to get reactions and answers, you should create your own and new topic and publish a unique topic. We can benefit greatly from creating informative topics.

Be patient, dear, I have a friend who faced a problem like yours. He used to write topics and did not get a response. Nevertheless, he continued writing topics and one day he received 50 responses per day and he had followers.

It is very motivational forum. I suggest you read the rules and regulations of this forum. If you follow the rules you can't face any problem. You create informative, unique and useful topic. Then you can get a good response. 

Welcome again, my friend, to this forum .. When writing your post, you must adhere to the forum’s rules and basic conditions well and collect the information necessary to write it and that the content of the post be useful, high-quality, valuable and unique, so that it attracts followers to discuss it and thus obtain different responses, each one according to his opinion ... The more unique your post is, the more positive responses and reviews you will get

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Reta said:

The more unique your post is, the more positive responses and reviews you will ge

@Reta Yes, it is also a good idea to place an avatar to our account to distinguish it from the others and tag the people we answer so they know we are doing it and can give the reaction that deserves our comment, always when there are many responses some are lost to read, but with the tag you get a notification and so check what we write, good publications and originality will grow our accounts, greetings.

Your comments should be good and have a high level of credibility. Make sure that you do your best to come up with new ideas and do not copy and paste what others say. When they find your topic innovative and beautiful, you will get a good number of responses