What would be happened in case of brake ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

What would be happened in case of brake ?

You are right. Since the tests are critical and might cause you to be distracted from your work here, my friend suggested that you spend half an hour a day making 5 or 3 posts and responding to some of the comments so that your account does not become inactive forever.

My friend, always good luck with your exams and try to save an hour a day to keep in touch with the world of cryptocurrencies, but taking a break is a normal thing in the forum and there is nothing in the laws that prevents you from doing this, but in order to preserve the information you get from the forum try to stay in touch with it when it is available You have time .

• +3 1

My friend, you can organize your time between the forum and your exams in order to keep abreast of the developments that take place within the forum and on the yobit platform, so I advise you to allow yourself some time within the forum.

The important thing is that you study a lot about the forum and create good posts that are useful so that you can receive good reputations and you can receive the profits that the forum offers us for each post you make. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend Muhammad, you have to do at least 20 posts per day in order not to lose the money that you will get paid when paying for this day.  It is important to realize that if you want to work again here, you must start from scratch to work and create the 100 free jobs.

You must make at least 4 posts a day, I know that it will not take much time to do this, but you contribute greatly to the forum and you will not become a weak link which is what can cause you problems in the future for being inconsistent in the forum, you may be very busy, but I know you can achieve this goal by constantly leveling up.

• +2 1

No problem, my friend, and this is one of the most important advantages that the forum enjoys. If an emergency happens to you and you have to take a break from working here, it will not affect your account, but only you will not achieve profits and this is an obvious matter if you do not work you will not get the money, but when you return will be available for you to work from New.

Welcome my friend

Do not worry, it is normal, you will not get any warning, and you will not be exposed to dangers. We all have his concerns in life. Whether you are a job seeker working in any sector, work hard and do not give up

You have to devote a little time here to gain experience and benefit

All that you will be exposed to is your loss of your payments on the days that you did not work. Create from 5 to 10 posts per day and do not leave the forum in the event that it is working and do not give up

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1

Hello everyone. It is a good question and useful for everyone. Take a break that does not affect the account, but affects continuous earning, and your level may become slightly below what you were.

dear you should pay your attention on your exams and dear you can leave this forum for a week the only thing that will affect is your payment you will not receive your payment for a week so you do not worry about it and your account will not effect due to this and will not banned due to this also so focus on your papers and do not need to take tension

dear friend I want to tell you that you don't know the brake system because I am a new member on this platform so I don't know too much on credit ok so you should need consent to the expected this platform they will guide you in better way

• +3 1

Dear friend brake prohibited in crypto world when you are not active on crypto platform in this presence your account can be banned or stop temporary issues.So give a reasonable time daily to crypto.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should not to be worried about that when you break on this forum you can work with you on efficiency and wanting what I want to tell you that you should too involved in the training with sufficient balance

I am new member on this forum and working hard on this forum.  This forum gave you a lot of experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies.  Work hard and get successful in our life.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend must all publish in this forum in order to be able to provide useful content and in return you will gain information from the publications you are commenting on. Also, you must always in this forum give the publication the evaluations it deserves. We must always encourage the members of the forum to publish every day. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

I think you should be in touched in cryptotalk. They will help you to run your profile gently.   I suggest you to don't take a complete break from this platform.  Try to do at least 3 to 6 posts per day to continue your work and you should make some room in your time table  for the forum as well.

• +3 1

This will not affect your account or your presence in the forum, but it will affect your information that it will not be new because many changes will occur during your absence from the forum, but you do not have to worry much. You can read again after your return and make up for what you missed.

• +2 1

Hello my friend .. Try to do your daily work, even if a little. You do not have to complete the 20 comments every day, but you must prove your presence so that you have to rewrite the 100 free comments.

• +2 1

Nothing bad will happened to your account so you don't need to worry about it. Just You will not receive payment for those days other than that there is no problem to take a brake from the forum.

1 hour ago, Bheegi Palken said:

Dear friend, there is a platform that can save you from all kinds of troubles as it is a place where you work and you are compensated if you have your You will not work on that day. You will not be paid on that day You will not be reimbursed for the number of days you have been absent from here. You will be reimbursed from the day you re-attend here. Prepare your exams thoroughly. Best wishes from you for your exams

@Bheegi Palken The time in the forum is not that long, I believe that you can take the exams and the publications, take two hours a day for the forum and another time to study, if you propose it, you can do it, you just have to focus on what is being done, do not get distracted by other things that do not leave benefits and concentrate on what makes you profit,
the forum and the studies, that would be a good idea not to leave the forum for some time and lose the income.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Lewis01 said:

The time in the forum is not that long, I believe that you can take the exams and the publications, take two hours a day for the forum and another time to study, if you propose it, you can do it, you just have to focus on what is being done, do not get distracted by other things that do not leave benefits and concentrate on what makes you profit,
the forum and the studies, that would be a good idea not to leave the forum for some time and lose the income.

@Lewis01 It can be, what happens is that studying is tiring, many times we are studying and tiredness surrounds us to such an extent that we end up falling asleep on the sofa or wherever we are studying something, focusing on what is important is very good, it makes us concentrate on what we have to do, but if one day we do not feel like doing anything, but only want to rest, then we should rest and leave the work and studies for later, after all, the body is in charge and if it tells us to stop, we should do it.

• +2 1

My dear friend nothing will happen you can continue your work form here you just have to be consistent and keep on working to make up his daily profit.

• +1 1

In fact, your failure to work in the forum has no effect on your account, but that affects the progress of your rank in the forum, how much you will not earn any profits during your break, so I advise you to allocate at least one hour per day to work within the platform to ensure the progress of your rank at least

• +2 1

Dear friend, you should never worry, your account will not be banned or you will not get a warning point, simply you will not get your payments because you are not working, you can leave the cryptoTalk for a period of time to take your exams, and then come back, no problem.

• +1 1