What would be happened in case of brake ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

What would be happened in case of brake ?

when you have joined up with this kind of community forum and possess not necessarily accomplished the hundred or so content next possibly the consideration will be taken from the particular crypto discuss normally when you have accomplished the 100 content and you also certainly are a member of the particular community forum you then must require a crack if you'd like it then right now there is not going to take place anything at all.

Hello I'm still like a new member in the cryptotalk platform, so I don't know much about this particular article, but I think that your absence in the cryptotalk platform might cause you problem, so I advise you to be visiting the platform once a time, thank you so much for sharing this with us.

I advise you, my friend, to prepare a program in which you devote time to study and in which you pursue your studies and daily affairs, and another time to work here, even if it is a little, to keep up with what is there. Going on here on this forum and how evolving cryptocurrencies and creating at least 5 posts per day so your profile stays active
This will help you reconcile them and when you finish your studies you get back to launch aggressively into the job market here

• +2 1

Dear friend I think if you take a break then you're making your own loss and nothing will be happen if you take short break and you never do work during this period and that's why you never received payment for these days you are  make just  your loss thats why you should do your work regularly.

• +2 1

I think break off of one week will not more effective for your account at this form but I want to say that you would not receive any payment if you stop working at this form.

so I suggest you not to take complete break you should post 5 or 6 for a day in your vacant time.

I think it is not a problem, you can take a breather. This did not affect your account, but this will affect your progress and you could not earn during the break.

• +5 1

Although you are busy, you must participate, even if you have not completed the twenty comments, in order to stay in touch with the site
Take about the same hour every day as a break from studying and get involved
All the best to you with your exams.

• +2 1

As a beginner on here I was advised to post everyday even if it was a small amount. I think just staying engaged and replying will help with your account and make it run smoothly so you won't lose your momentum and all your hard work, good luck on your exams.

Well, in fact, everyone in these days is busy in their daily life..but your work here must be part of your daily life .. in the event that you cannot enter on a daily basis .. I advise that you devote at least an hour to write whatever jobs you want to avoid For the ban ... or you can seek the help of a friend of yours to support you in writing your posts .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Don't worry my dear mate, there is not any problems to face for taking break in this forum. If you are a loyal member of the forum and have been cooperating very well, then you don't have to worry about this matter. I also wasn't taken break of one month because I was also busy in my final years.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

According to the research I think you should first finish the exam and then return to the forum because the forum is still here and he can't go anywhere because the exam is set in stone. It's fine to leave the forum for a while and then return because your account is still active.

Hello my friend, I advise you to organize your time in order to have some time to work here, if you do not work here for a long time you need to create the 100 free participation again so that you can receive the payments

• +3 1

Of course, we can take a break from this forum whenever we want. Whether we want to do it or not. Taking a break will not affect our account.

My friend, I am fully confident that you will not continue the same activity. You will tire yourself out if you continue working for too long
I advise you to take a break, as it will help you return to your peak activity, so after each break you will return to work with more energy.
In this forum, when you take a break and get back to work, you will work hard and strive to learn, gain experience and make profits.

• +2 1

You are right. The exams are important and may distract you from work here, so my friend suggested that you spend half an hour a day creating 5 or 3 posts and giving some of the responses so that your account does not stop permanently half an hour a day my friend will not affect

You can stop posting on the forum and take a break whenever you want, and this will not affect your account on the forum. You will not get any violations or a decrease in your reputation, but you will definitely stop earning payments.

My friend, do not worry, because the forum does not place restrictions on leaving the account for some time, which makes it permissible. Therefore, I want you to focus on your studies and come back to learn with us when you finish

• +4 1

There is no negative impact, dear friend, you have to leave this forum and return to it. It will not delete your account or ban you so do not worry about this for anything, but you will not be able to earn money again because you will not do the work

Hello friends.Although nothing tO worry about it as nothing will happen to your account except that you will not get the payments for those days But I suggest you to don't take a complete break from the forum and make some room in you time table for the forum as well. Try to do at least 5 10 posts daily to continue your work and earning from here.thanks for read my comment

I think you should make your timetable to work here and study. You should work and study according to that timetable. You can also skip one or two day of your work and take a brake. But becareful if you didn't work for many days than your account should be removed from yobit. Wish you all the best of Luck.

Can you organize your time during the exams..I think that the effect that may occur is that if you are not paid to you, your level It will not delete your account or ban you so do not worry about this for anything, but you will not be able to earn money again because you will not do the work

There will be no problem you can take break more than 1 week. Because there is no restriction we can do work any time it is the best feature of this forum

In my opinion you can split until he succeeds in all things
But if you can not care about your exam and leave the forum period of time and then count when yourself feel ready to start

My dear friend, each of us can pass some time when he will be sick and busy and will not be able to complete his work completely, but you have to work at the acceptable minimum by creating at least 3 posts per day to not completely drop out of the forum

• +4 1

Do not worry, my friend, because working in the cryptotalk forum needs time management, and in case you do not have time to work, quit work and then return to work here.

I just think some of your posts will be deleted, but I don't think it will affect your account.