The best example of success - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

We can be frustrated at times because we are unable to achieve success in the fields in which we work, but as my friend once told me, success often takes time, and the best example of this is Bitcoin, which was worth $ 0.001 in 2009 but now crosses the threshold of $ 39 thousand dollars.

Hey! The path of success is not easy and simple. To achieve success in life, patience, time and hard work is needed. If you do work with patience and devotion, you will get success in life.

In my opinion Success always need hard work and patience. If you want to achieve more in your life you have to work hard with patience. And we are hopeful that crypto also get more advancement in future and benefit us more and more.

my friend example of success is you have to keep on working on this forum you have changed your location from what you have and what you did and how you are doing now depending upon your condition that how much you improve and how much you are making money on this forum.

Of course my dear friend it has no doubt that success take a long time.

But my dear if we want success then we should become a hard worker and we make a goal and focus on one field. Then we become a successful.

Of cource, success always need hard work and be patience. As like cripto currency faces a lot problem and hardles. Look now, cripto currency survive and raise to 39k doller. We should face our problem of our work and field. One day, we will become a valueable person.

I am totally agree with you mate sometimes we want to make some shortcuts for achieving our goals by hook or by crook that's why we are failed. The best example of success to choose right way with your passion and hard work 

Success is the most cherish thing in life. But it Don't  comes easily it takes time,hard work and patients.  If we stick to our goal of life we can achieve success.  As well as we can earn a good amount of money to maintain a healthy life. 

I think the best example of success is our birth in this country, as we came united against all odds, and when we grew up, remarkable success began, especially in the past few years.

Thank you so much for sharing this type of motivation. Everyone has their own success story. It will motivate me to work hard. Working hard is the only key to success.

The example of success is having many critics in all around and Change that all critics to the admiration. Like bitcoin. No one could even imagine that bitcoin will achieve this much reputation and importance across the world. 

Indeed, success does not come with a short time that requires patience, perseverance, fatigue, working intelligently and understanding everything in the field in which we work, and success will become certain.

It is also said that patience is the key to relief .. The world of cryptocurrencies is difficult and mysterious, especially the currency market, which is constantly changing .. I do not think that it is a hindrance if you are experienced or learn more about this field .. You will expect and know what will happen .. and you will develop  Yourself and start a new and more serious journey .. This is the way to success

There are too much examples of successful persons in the world we should learn lesson from their lives as their lives are the best example to live life if we follow their way of living their hardwork we can also get success in our life. 

Welcome my friend .
At the beginning you need to remember that success does not come easy, it takes time, and you also have to be patient and work hard to achieve the success you wish to have
Never lose hope, because as long as you strive for success, make sure you'll achieve it one day.

The best example is bitcoin and all crypto currency specially the good project that any one can get succeed in them,it's a example for life not only in crypto currency everything start with a small steps and become bigger drops by drops.

Good topic,

Hard work and effort are two things through which  we can  easily  do even  the most  difficult work in the world. we can not achieve  success unless we we work hard. an example of this is that when  the bitcoin  came along  its value was very low  and much less than dollar . now  it has  famous and strongest currency in the world.