The best example of success - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Success is found by those who work from the heart Sincerely Ad regular .You work here honestly it will be beneficial for you .Posting 20 in 1 day is not a big deal, you can post 20 after thinking carefully. To post 20 and for each one, you have to read something, then think how much your knowledge  will increase. My friends this is great platform. 

Hard work is the way of success. And there are large number of examples who got success just because of work hard. I don't think that in this world without work anything is possible.Work is necessary to achieve something. So work hard if you want to get your goal. Look at the successful person and work hard. 

• +3 1

Hi friend. I am new here.In my opinion, the best example of success is Cryptotalk Currency. This is a platform where you can earn money by working hard. You can gain knowledge from here.You can success in life. All the best.

On 1/7/2021 at 6:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

Bitcoin has increased drastically in its price over the last decade and to be honest, anyone that had made a small invest of just a dollar back then will really be reaping in substantial benefits at the moment and they would be millionaires, if not even closing in on the billionaire portion. In my opinion this is how the whales came about in the bitcoin market, and you have to have a lot of self-restraint to not sell your coins despite the fluctuation prices. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Personally, I would call it luck but not success since no one expected that Bitcoin would become today the most important cryptocurrency of all in terms of price and volatility, acquire knowledge and practice so that you see that you will not need that type of situations to be successful in life.

You are right, my friend. Successful work pays off after a while, and it can be long, so we have to be patient when doing something or trying to succeed and present a job worthy of success.

Certainly everything needs time to succeed and develop, and our work here specifically in cryptocurrencies requires patience, great time, haste, and haste in it is unacceptable.
As I said, the rise in the price of Bitcoin is the biggest evidence that time and patience are very important.

• +3 1

In becoming successful in life you need patience and hard work and bitcoin have already proved us wrong in many ways because those that have patience in the early stage of bitcoin are now successful in life and with time commitment and patience every trader will become successful.

Thank you so much friend for sharing this experience with us and the support you have shown, this is indeed a great achievement in the cryptocurrency world which all the members will like to achieve, so let's all work hard to achieve unlimited success.

Learning from failure is one of the most important steps to success, as many famous people such as leaders of countries and companies say that they have reached their success because they learned from their mistakes and failures, so one should not only learn success strategies in order to achieve success, but rather learn from things. That he failed to do, so that he works to study and analyze them, then identify all the mistakes he made, which ultimately led him to failure, as identifying mistakes helps him not to repeat them, and increase his ability to succeed the next time.

You are very right my friend in other to achieve success, one must pass through many challenges and this challenges tends to slowdown the process in attaining success and one needs patience to overcome this challanges and overcoming this challanges, success will be achieved. For example, you are ask to make 100 post before you can start earning from your daily post so after sacrificing a lot just to complete this 100 post, there is this feeling of success.

If you want to be successful man in the world then you work hard and if you want to earn on money crypto currency sites then you give him a proper time and it's the waste of time if you get nothing from the site.

My success will not depend on what A or B thinks of me. My success will be what I make of my work.believe success is defined by who you are and the person you aspire to be. Success is measured differently for each person. ... I define success in my life by the goals I accomplish and how I accomplish them. For me in order to truly succeed, I need to accomplish the goals I set with integrity.Confidence of success is almost success. , I have no secret of success but hard work. Failure is the mother of success. , The talent of success is nothing more than doing well whatever you do without a thought of fame. , The first element of success is the determination to succeed.

Thank you my friend for encouraging everyone there are many people who lose hope from the first experience we must not allow their anxiety or frustration to dominate us we must encourage and trust us to all successfully and successfully

• +5 1

My dear, thank you for this valuable example of success. Advice everyone to set a main goal that they work on and learn for and gain knowledge to achieve this goal. When setting the next goal, we will reach success by working on this goal of learning and gaining experience and knowledge. Then the risk must have been involved in this.  The road, and thus we reach its end, on top of this road is the goal, thank you very much.

• +3 1

I have a friend he was doing nothing except he give his 100% to this foram, in the start he faces different up and downs, but he never get disappointed and he tries again and again, now he earns in dollers, and its So good for him.

May god also give you courage to work hard.

On 4/4/2021 at 12:03 PM, Deco said:

Actually base on my own experience and understanding as an member on this platform the best example of success is to know the rule and regulations of the and follows the instructions of the platform

@Deco We see success when our benefits arrive, we all want to achieve things in life, here when we begin to see the fruits of our work it is something that makes us see that we are succeeding, the satisfaction of seeing that what we do is going very well, motivates us to continue doing it with great enthusiasm,
that is important to achieve the goals that one sets.

Yes, my friend, your words are correct. In order to be successful, you must work hard and follow the forum rules help us succeed a lot
Goodness to you, my friends

• +4 1

Absolutely my friend, thank you because you mentioned a very important point, which is patience, because it is the main pillar and direct reason for achieving success in any field we work in.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

I fully agree with your post my friend that sucess is the name of long journey. It never comes after a short time. There are many struggles in the way of success That's why there is saying that always try to work hard it will benefit you in the future. Don't underestimate anyone. May be it will be of great value but you didn't judged it. 

• Useful or interesting 1

yes if we want to get success in any field first thing is need only patience if we show greediness then we face difficulties to get our aims so always keep calm and work with full patience to get success in any field hope so you will understand it.

Success is determined by several factors 

The first factor is patience. 

The second factor is determination and constant attempt after failure 

The third factor is hard work and the search for knowledge at all times.

• +2 1

On 1/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, Biba24 said:

Well said my friend you have created a wonderful topic which is really motivated for all the members of this platform really you said right that success not come in a day or hours it takes too much time but definitely come if we never give up. 

Thank you, my friend, for this support. It is true that we are going through difficult, frustrating, and depressing times, but we have to bear that in order to reach success, and that means being patient and not being impenetrable for everyone.

Yes, I completely agree with you, life is full of opportunities and we just have to take advantage of these opportunities. Our presence in this forum is the biggest opportunity and we have to be patient and work well to take advantage of this opportunity, good luck for everyone