Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sal088

Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week

Don't stress. Some of the time the installment is deferred. Your posts ought to be valuable and not damaging the rules of the gathering to urge a positive assessment and proceed to grant criticism indeed on the off chance that the installment stops.

1 hour ago, Ab.kalyar said:

@Sal088, May be your post didn't got positive evaluation or reputation on it after a week passed. Because payment is just delivered due to the paid post on which positive ratings are given. On the second number your comment should be abide by forum rules and don't violate the rules. If your post have negative content then on your post will be absolutely zero. @Shebiii

@Ab.kalyar  Dear mate i am agree with you. But you have to know that there is suspection on the forum. And due to suspection  the payment is stopped by the moderators. That is why no one is receiving the payment since 14 days 

You will get 1000 subconscious tokens for each post here. Every post you post must be correct. You don't do any unnecessary posts. You highlight the useful posts. After completing 100 posts, you will be paid after 7 days.

A few time there are a few issues is due to which we will not get any installment the most reason is that our post and comments are don't get any reiteration that's why we don't get any installment of it indeed we are making valuable post presently there's no got to be stress approximately it ideally you may get installment of your valuable post because it will grant great notoriety by other.

The question is, have you already made the first 100 useful publications that are necessary to activate the option to collect the rewards? The reactions or ratings are the approval that your publications receive in order to receive a payment, it must be a heart or a positive from now on. If your publication is useful the valuations will come easily but not for having many valuations you will receive more payment.

Hello dear! I hope you are right. So you should aware of it's policies of that platform that is , you should create 100 useful posts and after that your paid posts will start. So you should create 20 posts after create 100 useful posts. 

Then this app will give you money. So you should create posts with helpful contents and should get more reputation points to make more money as well.

My friend do you know the new rules of payment. On yobit website it is clearly mentioned in the rule that you will be paid for those if you got positive reputation. 

Dear friends, of course every post is important in the forum.  Payment is based on post ratings.  So to get a good payment, you must create an acceptable post of high quality.  Which is effective and useful for everyone.  If the positive reputation is increased, good money can be obtained.  So make each post seriously.

You have to create posts with content and complete with the rules and not violent any of them and you must make sure the platform that your paid post and if you good reputation on your posts and you will find your payment in some hours.

Dear friend, according to the rules of the forum, we will be paid only for the post on which we have a positive reputation. You may not have received a positive reputation for your 33 posts, which is why you were not paid.

Hello partner, remember that in order to be eligible and receive benefits for your publications, you must first have met the goal of 100 publications, after that, you must wait 7 days, in which your publications acquire interactions, after that you can start to see your benefits reflected,.
Keep in mind that you will only be paid for the publications that were taken as useful during that day.
I hope this comment is helpful, kind regards.

My dear friend first any unhelpful publication that is deleted directly now does not get any positive rating so it is deleted and you can't get the money

Dear the amount of payment for those post that is useful every good and useful then they receive payment all depends on your work that is case your money. 

Of course you know that after 7 days every member pays.  How many of the correct posts are you making? They are paid in seven days. If the posts are not true, the currency managers will not give them.

In the btc payment system your earnings are given when you have positive rating on your posts that too if you have completed your first 100 posts. I am still in process of completing those 100.

Hello mate, I don't think you need to stress about this issue. In my opinion, you should contact the administration of the forum. Perhaps there is a technical problem, or something like that, and then the payment will be transferred to you.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Sometime we don't receive payment after 1 week. Don't worry about it. Sometimes we get our payment after 9 to 10 days. So be patient and wait till 10 days.

Yes sometimes we get late In getting our payment after 7 days we should not lose hope we should wait extra 2 or 3  days and trusly you won't be cheated here.but this doesn't happen always only sometime this happened.

My dear don’t worry crypto talk is very good forum.according to me am new here but i fully satisfied i think you should regarding the feedback payment for it has been canceled for the posts.you have to create posts with content.you are nit disappointment.you work hard and focus on work.I wish you good luck my bro.

That's why we can't receive our payment right now, but you should keep working so you won't lose any payment. We can't receive extra payment for giving reaction because forum policy has been changed, but i don't think it's a important issue.

My friend you are not the one who is facing this problem. Its is happening this to each and every member of the forum. Because this is a process called cleaning is having in the forum. That's why we are not getting paid for our useful post. Once this process end you will get payment of your evert useful post. Just don't worry about that

On 1/7/2021 at 4:06 PM, Braulio Eurea said:

The Criptotalk forum establishes that after 100 publications the payment of the other publications is made, that is, after completing 100, it has a margin of 20 daily publications, which are those that are entitled to payment if they received a positive rating, that is, They are useful and of quality, and this is given by compliance with the regulations, payment and the list of publications is made by the Yobit exchange house, there you can see how many publications you have made and how many have been paid, if the publications are positive and 7 days have passed, you must go to the forum administrator to see what is happening. Anyway, in the last few days there have been some problems with payments.

Well said my friend... patience is highly needed. I started some days back and I'm yet to collect my first earning. But I believe that no matter what the problem might be they would rectify it. This platform is trustworthy.

@Sal088 Hi dear , don't worry about it ,keep patience,if you have good reputation on your posts then you can receive your amount within few hours or few days.just keep patience and carry on your work.