Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sal088

Why I don't get paid for my useful posts after one week

Dear friend, one of the rules of this forum is that you will be paid after a week or after 7 days. Dear friend, all there is to it is that one of the rules of the forum is that you get a positive and useful comment, you will be paid on it and you are given 1000 satoshi for each useful comment, either for each useful comment And it does not have a positive evaluation. You are only given 200 talc on it, so you must be useful in your comment in order for the members to give you a positive reputation

On 1/7/2021 at 4:56 PM, Sal088 said:

Hy mates I hope you have a wonderful day I want to ask that why I don't getting paid for my 33 use full posts after one week and please ask me that why we are don't paid for reactions

@Sal088 You have to abide by the laws and continue in the forum and you will get paid for these posts. For that, we have to focus on creating the best of our posts in order to benefit everyone and benefit everyone from those posts.

Currently the payment system of this forum is temporarily off. So you are not getting paid for useful posts. But there is no need to worry about this. Hopefully soon the authority will fix this problem and you will get the payment.

If you are not getting earnings after completion of one hundred comments and first week daily mission may you are doing some mistakes or you are not following rules of Posting. kindly check your material whioe posting. 

Payment will be occurs for only good ratings. I think you didn’t received payment for zero ratings. Cause if you create good and useful post but you don't have any ratings then your payment won't be occurs. It's totally depend on raring.

• +4 1

I don't really have am idea on this topic so we nerd the old members here to help us with this topic so that we can learn some lesson about the topic andakr useful post on it 

If the number of first 100 publications has passed and then he has made those 33 they should pay them on the 7th if they have positive evaluations, now if he is telling me that he has only made 33 and not the first 100 that the forum asks for, there is the problem, You must do 100 first to qualify in the campaign and from then on if they start paying for the topics or comments you make.

Brother i suggest you wait until the day was changed because sometimes your posts won't check by moderates so they will give payment lately i am also facing this issue sometimes and if they don't give your payment than they will surely give payment next day the its a sign of the previous posts was useless

As long as your post contain meaningful information no doubt you will be paid. The only that can hindered your payment I think is if the post are nit useful to the forum because even with this you can also be banned from the forum. So its very important to be always conscious of any thing you do on the forum.  

Don't worry my dear friend, 8 to 9 days they will take, if you have good reputation on your posts then you will take your payment in some days. So just try to keep patience and hope good.

best of luck

• +3 1

Precise dear as i will see that u have are beginner and might there had been from time to time required to choose your put up and could announce the effects about paid post and u have to wait and the opposite reason will be that your post have now not been reacted or they don't think that u have published a few accurate content material it really is why your price is 0 but what u can do is to keep up.

Be patient friend because the first payment is a little late to add. If you post well and get reputation then you will definitely get paid very soon. You will get 10 talk tokens and 1k satoshi for every useful post that you published. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You will receive payment on those post which have positive reputation. If you want to get your payment you must get positive reputation on your post. It is very necessary for all members must post useful post and other members like and give you positive reaction

• +1 1

Some Time they getting late to paid your seven days posts payment but you don't worried about this you should receive your payment soon. And focus on your work. The crypto  will paid yout payments

@Sal088, May be your post didn't got positive evaluation or reputation on it after a week passed. Because payment is just delivered due to the paid post on which positive ratings are given. On the second number your comment should be abide by forum rules and don't violate the rules. If your post have negative content then on your post will be absolutely zero. @Shebiii

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Hy dear friend no need to become panic. Might be your useful post content do not get any postive review. Your content is not easy and people do not understand it. But this forum always gives you your right payment. You can not lose your payment. 

• +1 1

@Ab.kalyar I agree with you friend. Actually you need to wait a minimum 12 days to receive your first payment. Because first 5 days you need to make first 100 useful posts (daily limitation is 20). After completing first 100 post you need to wait more 7 days. All incomes get paid after 7 days. So you need minimum 12 days from your joining date to start receiving your earning. Do not worry you will get your payments surely, so just keep your hardwork.

Dear you have to wait more.After completing 100 usefull posts than we create daily 20 posts and after that 7 days our payment start sometime it takes 7 to10 days to start payment.To get payment our usefull post have some postive reactions its necessary to get payment because negative ratings and zero ratings posts are not paid so don't wory continues your efforts with hardwork and wait 2 to3 days more just for your payment start.

We are paid after our 100 useful posts not only 100 posts means that the ü days trial started after completing 100 useful posts so maybe your 100 useful posts not completed at that time so wait fir 2 or 3 days after it your payment will start so don't worry just relax and focus on your daily work and make your today better than yesterday. 

Hello my friend, regarding the comments, price for it's been canceled, and for the posts, you have to create posts with content and comply with the guidelines and not violate any of them, and also you need to make certain the platform that your posts are paid

• +1 1

If you mean to say that you did not get paid for post under cryptotalk campaign that mean nobody reacted to your post but if it the cryptotalk new then maybe your post were not useful as you claim it was and got deleted by the admin

Dear friend dont worry the payment has been started after some hours it not a big issue you should need to focous on his work and continue our struggle here in crypto you should recive payment every useful post it is some time delay due to some reason 

Hello my friend,  you don't have to worry about payment at all. Because the cleaning process of this platform is going on .And whenever this platform cleaning process is going on, no member is paid for it. But as soon as the cleaning process is over, all the payments are given together. This cleaning process started on the 12th january And not over yet but hope to finish soon .

yiu must have patience to wait for you payments i think moderators carefully reviewing your posts and if they see helpful and useful it will paid and you can monitor your earnings in your yobit page and if ever you didn't get almost of your earnings you can contact cryptotalk moderators about your concern.