Giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problem. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problem.

This is even a bad idea why will you give a negative rating or reputation justblive the place without even n rating the best or I observed this do happen due to bad fellows in the platform or scammers and their likes if not and may the comment will be even good one.

Concur with you expensive your share a great contemplations which progress the gathering when a individual share an thought which you do not concur so you do not deliver them negative response but your rectify them and spread a neighborly and tranquil environment

Negative comment make the writer frustrated and discouraged. Instead of doing this, you can teach the new member how to do it and you can report it to the moderator, you should only rate positive. 

• +2 1

well said, as they are beginners and they don't know how to comment on a post that follows the rules. If I see any post like this I will never give a negative rating, and I will suggest him some good ideas to make something good

On 1/7/2021 at 1:12 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

My good members of cryptotalk forum i write this topic to remind us that our level of experience and knowledge about this forum and cryptowold varies from each other and because of that i think we should be correcting each other especially the newbies because they don't have much experience about cryptowold and only when we correct them they can learn faster to make there own good contributions.

Giving negative reactions to some members discouraged them so let us correct them first instead of giving negative reactions to as to encourage each other to carry out the task without much stress. Let us help each other so as to make the forum a better environment for learning and earning as well.

Yeah that's a good idea, also giving negative reaction for having different ideas or for not knowing about crypo is not the right thing to do, but there are some members who violet the forum rules they don't want to learn about the forum rules they only want to earn and they copy past poss and comments thus members need negative reactions because the forum cleared out that copy pasting spamming and commenting unrelated things is against the forum rules.

I understand your point of view, but I think that if there are publications that deserve to be rated negative, I mean those posts that detract from the forum, it is true that some can be corrected by a comment but if it is a beginner who makes the comment. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Really ,, I hope that we will provide advice and notice instead of giving a negative point on someone's post ..

This matter is better than making them feel disappointed and frustrated, and pushing them to try again with more effort and greater knowledge.

It is wonderful to feel about others and wish them the best, and that will help to achieve this.

You are absolutely right my friend if we have any new If you start giving negative reaction to the member then it will be discharged in the beginning ,We also understand that the person who is a news man on this platform is not well aware of the role and regulation of this platform and he does not get much experience on it, then we should help him by giving some positive reactions and some of them  

We should not use negative reputation for new members as negative feedback discourages new members and makes them frustrated. We need to help and encourage new members to move forward easily. And post something better for this forum.

• +1 1

I am truly thankful to you, my companion, and I for the discourse merely put forward, and you ought to donate negative criticism to individuals who break the rules so that they learn and dodge botches as well.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:12 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

My good members of cryptotalk forum i write this topic to remind us that our level of experience and knowledge about this forum and cryptowold varies from each other and because of that i think we should be correcting each other especially the newbies because they don't have much experience about cryptowold and only when we correct them they can learn faster to make there own good contributions.

Giving negative reactions to some members discouraged them so let us correct them first instead of giving negative reactions to as to encourage each other to carry out the task without much stress. Let us help each other so as to make the forum a better environment for learning and earning as well.

Posts that don't have good information and don't fit the topic, we have negative reputation in those posts.If we give a negative reputation and explain the reason for the negative reputation, then they will understand where the problem is.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We must help each other and provide support to any member who needs him so that we can contribute to the development and prosperity of the forum and to present new and useful ideas so that all members can read and benefit from them and give us a good reputation ..

Yes, you are absolutely right, you said right that if we give negative rating to someone, then it is not a solution to this issue.As far as my opinion is concerned, here I know so much that the new people who come here come here and make more mistakes, that's why we should Get courage  them rather than No courage I think Motivating people is a good way to get good posts. 

Giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problem that's means to suggestions and corrections and giving them a negative reputation and maybe they can leave the forum.  So I think we need to encourage . that's all

Dear Mate, You says good. we are here to support each other not to degrade each other. Instead of giving negative reaction we should mention them and tell them their mistake. Spread knowledge and information you know. We need to encourage other people because cryptotalk forum is best in solving issue related to cryptocurrencies. 

My usage of giving bad reputation first of all i am seeking for spammers when I get them I give negative react and then I report them to moderators I am not giving negative reputations to those members who are trying to learn and those who are new and work hard for learning only my focusing on spammers..

I think, and in my personal opinion, that it is a shame to give a negative reputation, especially for beginners. Why not try to give them a chance and if you want to criticize, make your criticism constructive by writing a comment

• +2 1

Giving Negative Ratings Won't solve The Whole Prelema Because it does not want to do all the ratings depending on everyone. As a result of all the troublesome ratings, all the problems are not resolved. As a result of positive action, all problems are quick to solve.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Every platform work with coordination and in this forum all users should work with strong bonding and coordination. Many new users join in this forum on daily basis and they do not have experience then they make mistakes in their post therefore some users give them negative rating. As a result some of them left the forum and some become discourage. My dear friend you make good post and after seeing this post many users stop giving negative rating. We should guide new users and to discourage them.

My dear

When a new member commits this platform, he faces a lot of difficulty and at that time it does not come well to write a post, due to which he gets  negative likes and his committee reputations also get spoiled. So when a new member joins this platform, follow the rules and regulations of this platform and write good and useful posts so that its rating can be good. He should share his posts   with his friends so that they can like these posts.If one of us give him negative likes  then his spirit to work is decreases and then he gets bored with this platform. 

Yes,you are right. We share our knowledge and experience to the members especially new members. First must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. Help each others especially new beginners they don't have more knowledge about this platform. We want to motivate and encourage the new members. 

• +2 1

Dear friend, Greetings to you,
I agree with you, we must help each other
We offer advice and make mistakes instead of negative reviews

My thinking is that given negative reaction solve the problem In this cryptocurreny because sometimes menbers of this furum there are not follow rules and regulations

Hy my dear mate. I hope you are fine.  Only giving the negative rating is not good. Bus that person was doing effort by giving negative ratings we can spoil there aims.