Giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problem. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problem.

@CryptoLover21dear friend hopefully you will be fine. I am agree with you on this statement. Many people react on a topic and give negative response to post. But they don't think about the effect of their response on others income. In my opinion we should give good advice for such posts. Don't break their hearts, but encourage them at any point.

@CryptoLover21dear friend hopefully you will be fine. I am agree with you on this statement. Many people react on a topic and give negative response to post. But they don't think about the effect of their response on others income. In my opinion we should give good advice for such posts. Don't break their hearts, but encourage them at any point.

• +3 1

On 1/7/2021 at 6:04 PM, tamoor said:

be careful and be patient and do work hard and also be positive. 

That is what we are all supposed to do right now because our level of knowledge and experience varies from each other and since that is the case then we have to help each other accomplish this task that we have insert on ourselves.

Yes you are right. I appreciate your kind consideration. In the beginning i recieved 2negative reactions on my very first posts i was completely new to forum and i was trying to learn things. But those negative reactions made me sad. Because the person who gave me negative reaction never told the reason of negative reaction. But later i realized i am passing through a learning process i will learn soon and will make good posts. So slowely m getting better on my work. 

You pointed an very serious topic and I am very glad To Know that we have positive persons Like you I am A Beginner here and I am very inspired by seeing your post brother and hundred percent sure you will help me as well and correct me .

On 1/11/2021 at 7:12 AM, Cryptotalk01 said:

That is what we are all supposed to do right now because our level of knowledge and experience varies from each other and since that is the case then we have to help each other accomplish this task that we have insert on ourselves.

Yes my friend we nee to be helping each other especially the newbies who have less experience about the field and since we are only paid for what we tech other members then we need to be serious whenever we come to make posts.

On 1/10/2021 at 6:15 PM, Kenan12 said:

@Cryptotalk01

It is better that we do not see who gives positive or negative reviews, there will be a kind of chaos in the work in the forum, especially when giving the negative evaluation, we will hate this person and seek to destroy him, if we publish the useful, surely all our evaluations will be positive

It is indeed better since we don't see who gave us ratings because some members who are giving negative reactions will definitely retaliate which will bring war between users in the forum and to avoid negative reactions we should always make positive constructive posts, what do you think @Kenan12

On 1/10/2021 at 9:33 AM, Honny143 said:

Well @Cryptotalk01  my opinion also same as like you negative rating is not the solution when any new member make unhelpful post, and I write this in my so many posts, iam believe in give once chance before take any action,

because when anyone entire in new field they don't know anything so as usually they make mistakes, if we suggests them right way may be they change and work properly and they also feels they are not alone.

Yes my friend and that is why I am proud of you mate because you understand what it takes for someone to be a newbie in this forum and you know what the solutions because you have helped me a lot at my early days in this forum and I hope other members understand this.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:12 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

My good members of cryptotalk forum i write this topic to remind us that our level of experience and knowledge about this forum and cryptowold varies from each other and because of that i think we should be correcting each other especially the newbies because they don't have much experience about cryptowold and only when we correct them they can learn faster to make there own good contributions.

Giving negative reactions to some members discouraged them so let us correct them first instead of giving negative reactions to as to encourage each other to carry out the task without much stress. Let us help each other so as to make the forum a better environment for learning and earning as well.

If we don't like a post, we give it a negative reputation. If we give negative reputation then he will not know the reason for giving negative reputation.So if we tell the reason for the negative reputation through reply then he will be able to correct his mistake.

1 hour ago, online123 said:

So if we tell the reason for the negative reputation through reply then he will be able to correct his mistake.

That is right my friend and since we can send each other a private message then I suggest make use of that procedures to correct each other especially the newbies who have less experience about cryptowold and the forum at large, we are not perfect.

I agree with you, giving bad reactions it's not the solution. That's why we need to encourage them. They can make mistakes because their new and we need to help them much as we can, but every newbies needs to read the rules and follow first, otherwise it won't be right.

• Useful or interesting 1

I agree with you @Cryptotalk01 there is many of us here that require help of seniors because not everything they understand our crypto world in this section. Teaching them gradually by gradual will make them one day to become a quality posters in this forum, So lets be making correction for them sometime instead of giving them negative reputation any where we saw their post have mistake.

Absolutely proper dude the poor ranking will now not resolve the trouble however it will solely have an effect on the earnings of consumer so inexperienced persons are unknown from which kind of content material they want to put so we shall information them now not supply bad ranking  

On 1/7/2021 at 4:12 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

My good members of cryptotalk forum i write this topic to remind us that our level of experience and knowledge about this forum and cryptowold varies from each other and because of that i think we should be correcting each other especially the newbies because they don't have much experience about cryptowold and only when we correct them they can learn faster to make there own good contributions.

Giving negative reactions to some members discouraged them so let us correct them first instead of giving negative reactions to as to encourage each other to carry out the task without much stress. Let us help each other so as to make the forum a better environment for learning and earning as well.

If we give someone a negative reputation, not all problems are solved because we did not tell him the reason for the negative reputation. If we tell him the reason for the negative reputation, he will correct his mistake.

It's true that we should not give negative rating on beginners post but if you get negative rating from anyone then you should not discourage because it shows that you have to need do more hard work and also your dedication for this forum.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes you are definitely right, giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problems. There are so many peoples like these if they have any problem they will give negative ratings to the things in my opinion it is a bad behaviour. We don't need to spread negativity we must me positive in every situation.

I am sure that some members are not so discouraged by negative ratings but this is not the purpose. The negative reactions first of all should be targeted to spam and not to just a bad post that may be a real question or honest at least, but just bad. The quality should be higher of course and I am expecting better from higher rank members so the lower ranks should have respect. But there are also some that are just spammers and this is easily noticeable.

This is a good idea and commendable. We really want to help and encourage new members and explain to them how to work and move forward in this forum so that they can easily work in this forum and publish better content for this forum.

We all face this problem and there is nothing to do here. We make good comments and then we put the thread on top of the bad for the sisters. It is very sad for us but there is no solution yet.  Give it because after we make a good comment, if we get bad reputation and don't get it, then there may be a problem in our account and not much love. Hopefully, the moderators will take a good look at these issues and come up with a solution.

Giving negative ratings to spam will be a good backup for not getting payments and is also encouraged by the forum, as the rules explain. I don't tell to give negative ratings to every post that doesn't meet our requirements of higher quality, but perhaps some members, those that spam at least, should be notified that they won't be welcome here.

Well said dear giving negative reputation to any of the members may discourage him. We have to correct their mistakes by replying them instead of giving them negative reputation. It leaves bad effect on users.

I am truly thankful to you, my companion, and I for the discourse simply put forward, and you ought to grant negative input to individuals who break the rules so that they learn and dodge botches as well.

Negative evaluation indicates that your post needs to improve your writing skill. I agree with you on the need to conduct the correction process, help each other and work as a team.

In general I'm positive and don't give a negative reactions in general because I really want to encourage other users specially new of them because negative it's not a solution you can quote the person and explain to him what you don't agree with it

People have an excessive amount of paintings however now no longer a lot that human beings have lust for money, then they inform them in scams to finish the lust. And how they desire that they might satisfy it He cheats on them withinside the call of registration charge That one thing, you have to deposit the final registration fees and after that you can do.

You are right dear If we see any mistake in a post than before giving negative reputation we should try to teach the creator about as It is good to help them to learn rather than being discouraged by seeing the negative reputation on their posts. So always be supportive and specially to the newbies. Greetings for all.

• +1 1