The total capitalization of the crypto market has exceeded $1T - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

The total capitalization of the crypto market has exceeded $1T

On 1/7/2021 at 10:00 AM, MrSpasybo said:

Compared to the value of the stock market (~$70T) or the real estate market (~$280T), the crypto market is still very small, but that means its potential and growth is huge.
Congratulation crypto! I am quite optimistic to expect that the total market cap will remain above ~1T throughout 2021.

These is not surprising, many investors have turned their fate to cryptocurrencies, a very prominent investor even mentioned categorically that je will accept payments in bitcoins henceforth 

• +1 1

It's very good news for crypto users as prices of crypto currency exceeded you can earning will increase and you will gain more profit. Also if you do trading and keen of investing you have best opportunity to invest and earn as much as you want. In addition to this as value of any currency increase it have more best strategies and business plans for investers.

• +2 1

On 1/8/2021 at 1:08 PM, tienda said:

This is good news for cryptocurrency, the sellers and buyers doing a good job to improve the cryptocurrencies image. Without any intervention of government, and we see the cryptocurrency market on the top! This is a good lesson for those governments who ignored cryptocurrency.

Experts have predicted these year to be exceptional in the world of cryptocurrencies, the total market caps Wil surpparse the datas currently available and even proceed to become one of the world greatest finincial sector 

This year Crypto have make progress and built the 1Trillion cap where the market is slowly becoming big where the other markets have big size. But the road to success isn't easy for crypto, but it's the start of crypto, forex have started adapting BTC and shows interest in Crypto. The Biggest forex market is making arrangements for BTC funds. So far it will increase the cap of crypto. 

This is increased because of the demand of the cryptocurrency and the user involvement. The big whales are investing and involving into the crypto wolrd and the market is pumping up.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

It approaches two trillion all of the sudden. Of course this doesn't mean that one trillion dollars entered the market since this post was made. This is just a good indicator that the prices are not representative of the actual value of the markets today. It is an overpriced market that can be more overpriced until it crashes in just one day. There will be some kind of reason posted in the news that will be as usual the suspect that this time it was this ones fault. But as usual it will just be the whales that got tired and started selling massively.

• +5 1

The reason for the increase in the market value is up to us. I mean cryptocurrency lovers or geek (just a nickname). Now it's only been a few years now that she has hit 1 trillion. To what extent it will be reached in the coming years. After Bitcoin became boosted by financial institutions, and also because of its scarcity. In addition, some other networks have learned to develop their projects, such as ETH AND TRON, so that the community of DOGE has emerged strongly in the arena.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 3/11/2021 at 7:34 PM, kryptonick said:

It approaches two trillion all of the sudden. Of course this doesn't mean that one trillion dollars entered the market since this post was made. This is just a good indicator that the prices are not representative of the actual value of the markets today. It is an overpriced market that can be more overpriced until it crashes in just one day. There will be some kind of reason posted in the news that will be as usual the suspect that this time it was this ones fault. But as usual it will just be the whales that got tired and started selling massively.

@kryptonick

Mate, I have been waiting for almost a month to be able to reply to your message. At the time of writing this message, CoinGecko shows that the total crypto market cap has surpassed $2T.
That means within 3 months, the total market capitalization has increased by $1T. It is difficult to pinpoint exactly where this cash flow is coming from and where it is being cornered, but we can see the crypto market evolving incredibly fast.
Hope we can discuss more when total market cap reaches $3T ^^

• +5 1

On 4/5/2021 at 10:57 PM, MrSpasybo said:

Mate, I have been waiting for almost a month to be able to reply to your message.

Haha. This was gold mate. I didn't remember posting this one, but it was spot on. And as you say, I also think that 3T is possible. But as I said time is getting closer to the end of this cycle and we need to be ready. First it has to go wild though and then there will be so much selling suddenly. Also the news you read will suddenly change. It is all about how the market is wonderful and some dumb NFT moments. I don't see this bull run lasting past this summer. But this doesn't mean we should exit immediately, there is still food left.

• +5 1

6 hours ago, kryptonick said:

Haha. This was gold mate. I didn't remember posting this one, but it was spot on. And as you say, I also think that 3T is possible. But as I said time is getting closer to the end of this cycle and we need to be ready. First it has to go wild though and then there will be so much selling suddenly. Also the news you read will suddenly change. It is all about how the market is wonderful and some dumb NFT moments. I don't see this bull run lasting past this summer. But this doesn't mean we should exit immediately, there is still food left.

@kryptonick Following the market history, experts predict that the bullrun will peak in November this year. However, we still need to keep an eye on key metrics for the best decision: whales can proactively end their bullrun early for a big profit, or positive impact from ETH2.0 and Cardano's updates will keep market up until 2022.
I will mention you once again when the total crypto market cap reaches 3T USD ^^

For the cryptocurrency market, this is a watershed moment. It was once mocked by banks and large funds, but now it is fashionable and sought after by everyone. Where will it go from here it is not very easy to know, but probably the top coins, Bitcoin and Ethereum will be there for years, unless something catastrophic happens.

Cryptocurrencies are new assets compared to other investment assets, but I think that in the coming years the cryptocurrency market will grow significantly, so we must take advantage of this opportunity and invest more in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Its true and now Bitcoin is ranked about the top ten commodities in the world with the market cap really increasing. Though it'll be difficult to suppass commodities such as apple and gold but with time Bitcoin might be able to suppass all of them

On 4/12/2021 at 11:32 PM, MrSpasybo said:

@kryptonick Following the market history, experts predict that the bullrun will peak in November this year. However, we still need to keep an eye on key metrics for the best decision: whales can proactively end their bullrun early for a big profit, or positive impact from ETH2.0 and Cardano's updates will keep market up until 2022.
I will mention you once again when the total crypto market cap reaches 3T USD ^^

Ok, two points here and I will be kind since you have also been.

1) There are no experts, and you have to give me links since you say that. Without proof of these so called experts it means nothing to me.

2) The market is only about Bitcoin. Anything else is just following. You can't really believe that a vaporware called ADA will save any bull run. ADA will turn out the biggest snowflake in the crypto market. Two years later Ethereum with ETH 2.0 still not even at 20%, it will be 95% lower, and ADA 99%. This is how the market works. I like Ethereum as I still use it, however not very often since fees forbid it. But tell me this. It's been how many years now, five? When will we ever use ADA?

Edited by kryptonick

The truth is that I already have a year more having correct information and studying the market to be able to reach the results I want to have, it is important that we know everything we should do to be able to take advantage of the financial markets. And let's remember that the Cryptocurrency market we have to be very careful so we know what to do.

Cryptocurrencies are relatively new in the currency market - so these numbers are a really good achievement. I think that in the near future all records will be broken, so I advise everyone to keep their cryptocurrencies to achieve big profits

• +5 1