Some advices for the beginners - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

Some advices for the beginners

On 1/7/2021 at 2:36 PM, Atifa3456 said:

I know that beginner will get all of these informations if they put a little more time in the 'About forum' section.But as this section is the most viwed one so here I wanna give some advices to the beginners as a junior member.So here I am-

1.At first don't rush on posting first 100posts.Some members think that there is some mandatory time frame for posting 100free post initially.But no,there is no time frame like that.

2.Don't open your yobit account at first.Just keep posting first 100posts and then take attempt to open the yobit account.

But i suggest not to do it yourself without help of anyone experienced.

3.Keep reading many topics.Gather knowledge before posting.

4.As here first 100 is free so try to spend your time more on creating each topic.Try to read more than posting.

5.React and rate all useful topics.Because rating is important in the fact of payment.So more rate posts in return your posts also will be rated.

6.Respect each others post comments and thought.Be hard working,be successful.

Best of luck beginners in this amazing platform.

You've written a very useful and helpful post for the beginners. You've said absolutely right and true and the beginners should follow all of these steps of this post. Thank you very much for posting this valuable topic for the beginners. The beginners should gain much knowledge and this post is very important to increase their knowledge. 

Of course, my friend, thank you. I am also a newbie in this forum I am also new to this forum and I benefited a lot from your topic. Thank you for doing this good topic Also, my friend, some of the novices in the forum are stealing topics. We should provide advice to them

Thank you, my dear friend, for these important tips..Yes, beginners should take the time to write their first 100 topics in order to learn well from the experience of the senior members..Learning should be a priority for junior members. I wish you good luck.

Yes my friend this is very beneficial post for the new members and I am really happy to read this post and one thing more results so suggest to the beginners they should do keep patience because patience is very important on this forum

• +4 1

The most important feature and advice for begginers is that they should always avoid to violate rules.if you wanna make money in good sense than you have to concentrate on your work appropriately.

I am also newbi on tgis forum. But i advise to all new member to first the rules and regulations of this forum. Then spent your most of the time to learnt about crypto forum and its currencies. So do not create such a post which violate the rules of this forum.

I have been seeing a lot of new members joining this forum all the time.  But they do not understand how it will work.  I want to give them some advice.  The first piece of advice is to try to understand all the rules of the forum.  And try to work regularly....

Spoiler

These are all the rules and I will try my best to follow them and enjoy my time on this forum. Do work the valuables,and work hard. So that people can learn from your post. Thank you for your sharing this advice for beginners it can help for their ideas how works here in crypto world, i will appreciate your advice to them, just keep it up and good people. Good luck!!

You are right that you need to complete 100 first posts. You can complete them according to your time table. It is your responsibility to follow the rules of this forum and work hard for this forum. Give respect and take respect.

There are a lot of benefits that can be obtained from our first 100 posts in the forum, as they are our first step in the forum, through which we can gain the skills necessary to publish useful topics in it, and clearly understand its rules in order to avoid committing violations.

Thank you for this useful information. We beginners must be patient and take the time to read useful topics related to the coding world before publishing anything. It will be difficult in the beginning and it will take a lot of time, but with the passage of time we will get used to this and become masters here

That's a good advice, the new members which are working on this forum they must need the hard working and they should having the great patience. They should must follow the rules and regulations of this plateform. They should create the useful and meaningful posts that everyone attract their post and gives them the excellent reputation. These things makes anyone the expert on this forum. 

Good and useful information, but what I don’t know is why I don’t open a wallet from the start and will this thing have a negative impact on my business or my account

Thanks for you useful post and which rules you have mentioned here will really helps the beginners. Actually beginners should maintain all of these rules to be successful in this great platform. 

Greetings ! This is for all the beginners 

Work hard and learn about this as much as you can

Don't cheat

Avoid loose talk 

Don't talk irralevent 

Beginners must follow this platform rules and principles 

Dont avoid this platform rules and regulations 

Dont use more then one account 

Dont copy paste on this platform 

Dont use any automations to this platform 

Dont cheat on this platform 

Post here quality contents 

Shared here creative topics 

My novice friend, I advise you in general to read the forum’s rules in general from within the section named about the forum, then start publishing posts in a daily basis. First, publish 100 free posts, and then every day earn 20 posts that you get after a week of posting posts, and most importantly, follow the forum’s rules  In general the most important thing, thank you very much

• +5 1

Copy paste work is not allowed... All rules should be followed.... No cheat work is allowed ... Give respect and have respect... You should not use any bad language over here .... I think this all is in the list

• +2 1

Dear, for me, I advise beginners here to enter the rules and conditions section here, and understand them well, so that you can work here well and without any risk. That was my advice to you, my friends. 

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. We must follow the laws and rules that exist within the forum, and we must work to read the topics that the elderly worked on previously in order not to make mistakes and get warning points and thanks

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for these tips. New members should focus on the rules so that they are not banned or their posts deleted, such as that the post is not less than a hundred watt letters, and the members ’posts are not copied and pasted, thus they are subject to the ban. Thank you.

The advice that I would give to you as a beginner is that you should make sure that your contents comply with all the rules of the forum making sure that you follow the guidelines and also post a quality content.

Edited by tenichris2030

Thank you for these tips, I would like to add some of them as well. Adhere to the forum publishing rules and avoid violating them in order not to get warning points. I advise you to spend some time reading the posts in the "About Forum" section in order to familiarize yourself with the regulations and rules

I repeat my dear novice in the forum. Wissam works well because I read a lot of information about this forum before I worked on it and now I have read some information on this topic. Beginner to work well

Yes my friend, these advice are very useful and we must adhere to it and not tolerate it, and please benefit everyone and learn from it well