Some advices for the beginners - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

Some advices for the beginners

Tips and advices given in this post should be obeyed by all the beginners. These rules will benefit them and help them in surviving at this forum. 

Aside from these advices i also want to advise the beginners that pay more attention to learning at this forum. With the help of learning you will get knowledge and also can earn more money.

• +4 1

Well dude don't try to cheat on this forum. Always create your own post. Don't copy paste.Don't created a post which is against the rules of this forum. Work here regular and be patience.

I think your post is very informative and useful for me. I suggest to all beginners always follow the rules and regulations. You always choose informative content for posting. Following the rules and regulations is very important after joining this platform.

I appreciate this beautiful favor. You gave me a lot of information that I was ignorant of. It deserves to be followed up and a good reputation. I hope everyone will share the experience they gained with all members of this forum

• +2 1

Yes you are right dear this is very useful for beginners and also very beneficial I want to add something more in this point that begginer's first need to read the rules which cryptotalk provided to us this rules are also very beneficial for newbies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Thank you for sharing this advise for begginers. I think it is our responsibility to give regular advise to our New members. Because our advise will help them to learn and Star their work properly. 

• +2 1

Very useful and informative post for the beginners as these are the key points to be followed for a successful start at the forum. Rules and regulations are mandatory to follow so give your all focus on it as in case of violation strict action would be taken by the moderators and you can get warning point and even a ban from the forum.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this topic. First, the novice must comment 100 comments for free, then start publishing or commenting about 20 comments, while adhering to the forum rules and respecting others.

Yes there are some advices and also written here the advices I think. So my dear I tell you that just don't plagiarism and abusing words. Also never the break rules of the forum I think.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful post. The beginners section helps us to exchange ideas between us, so we have to work hard and allocate time to work properly and provide useful content with a positive evaluation.

Yes exactly there is advices I think so no doubt it is true but I say you. Never use copy paste method and never breaks the forum rules and not use abusing words and even you can't criticised.

• +1 1

Very good advice published by the author, we could also follow the following elements or variables for a better performance in the forum:
Thoroughly research the topics to be published.
Investigate and apply forum rules to posts.
Be respectful and kind to the other members of the forum.
When publishing your articles try to be relaxed and in harmony, for a better fluency in writing.
When writing your article, make a short introduction, then a development of the topic and a conclusion of it.
Do not rush to finish your articles, do it calmly.
Once the initial 100 articles are finished, you have a maximum of 20 articles per day, do what you can, you do not necessarily have to do the 20 articles, feel comfortable.

All things considered I truly thankfull to you since it is truly significant for me to peruse cautiously to your subject it is truly significant and helpful guidance for all amateurs additionally me too read this theme to depend on these tips Thank you for this great work.

Thank you very much for these important tips. It is true that we must first review the contents of the sections and laws that must be followed before publishing. Thanks

Excellent your topic friend, if the beginners put in practice your advices I believe that they will be well accepted inside the forum since some of the difficulties that the beginners face are the 100 publications but as your very well you advise him of not rushing to reach the 100 the important thing is the constancy in the topics.

• +2 1

Good work you made 8n your post it's necessary for each new users to read this post to know exactly what he can do and how to work in the forum in the stream mean and respect each other,for me the most important is to respect the rules and all can be good 

If you are interested in working on this platform for long time you have to need to follow all the rules which are mandatory. In term of creating useful topics or posts important for you that you have to read all the information and do a little bit research related to this.

• +2 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Without a question, all this is really useful material and guidance for all newbies. But I just want to tell you about the substance of the posting. It should contain a high degree of information and valuable and substantive material for the reputation that is best deserved. And render 100 or more characters in a post and prevent any banned debate and problems. You will make a lot of gains with this and Earnings in simple ways. Good luck to you.

Thanks my dear friend your given information is very important for us really its very helpful and informative i like your post because the post like that are very helpful for all of us biggner who don't know about the rules and regulations thanks dear friend. God bless you

Yes I think you share it with very informative post I think do no doubt it is best. Yes there is no time frame for 100 hundred post exactly you are righ I thin. And many other rules need to be followed.

• +1 1

Yes I think you share very right information I think. So no doubt it is well and good post but I tell you following rules and making post useful and regular on the forum this is best for newcomers.

• +1 1

Yes beginners spend more time with this forum. You can get an idea about this. Reply on useful and informative topics and give a good ratings to that topics. First off all we know the rules and regulations of this forum. Thanks for kindly feeding this topic. It very helpful for us. 

Hello dear Thank you kindly for giving this valuable data. In my advice for biginner follow the rules and regulations in this forum. This is good platform for earn earning. Don't worry dear this is secure site.

• +2 1

The first duty of all beginners is they have to read all forum rules. If they did not read them they can never understood what they have to do in this forum. This is their main task. After that they will understand everything and they can started working here.

• +2 1